Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdfunding for Dev of FREE PC and Android games ☺  (Read 384 times)
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 12:32:32 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2015, 01:07:33 AM by roslinpl

If someone is interested in donating my Free 2 Play PC and Android games you can visit my youtube channel and read info below "ION" trailer Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WmdF6G7Vk8 - Inside of Nightmare trailer

Hello people of the world!

Please help me to develop free PC and Android games and improve my skills!

If you help me - you will help to all gamers around the world - because my games are going to be FREE TO PLAY!
------------------------------------------------------------------
Ways You Can Help:

If you want to help me you can donate any ammout of Bitcoins to my BTC address

1FSQDDRPV2ZvtQbA5PhGAEifGd8qNe5PBz

QR --- http://www.marcinkozbial.host56.com/cd.png

Thanks!
My goal is to rise founds to buy PC software to develop games
and to buy great 3D models for my games

and Smiley to buy for me some time to make those games Smiley FREE to PLAY!

I hope I will reach my goal so I can finish my game and make a lot more and more games!!!!

If you decided to help me -- thanks!!!

Every donated satoshi  means a lot!!!

Few words about the game:
"Inside of Nightmare" as a 3D game build on Unity3d engine contains good 3d graphic

-3D models used in this project are licence free 3D models shared on the Internet
-Sounds are recorded in the real world most of them by myself - rest are licence free sounds shared on the Internet
-Most of the realistic textures are made by myself, some are licence free textures shared on the Internet
-Music is composed by myself
-Scripts written by myself -- big thanks to all of the authors of gaming scripting lessons!

This game will bring to to the world of fear - where nothing is the same and anything can happen!

Free 2 play when released !  (propably release date: 2014)

you can download FREE Android (4.1+) game (beta version - 1 level only) from
http://www.marcinkozbial.host56.com/BTBall.apk   <- you might like it Smiley very nice game for your stressful day Smiley
(it does not use any network, internet etc etc - it is safe to install.)

I never get any donations and I really believe one day I will have enough money to finish my projects and make more of them!

Already "DOMINO CREATOR" game is under development.
And "BITCOIN MINER" game will be next project to start with after those will be finished.

I was trying to post myself here with my games here before - maybe now I will get more responds Smiley

Kind regards and thanks for your interest in reading this to the end Smiley Smiley

if you like music from trailer I can send it to you in mp3 Smiley it is my music - I am author of it as well as I am an author of 99% of sounds used in the game Smiley

roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 05:50:32 PM

If anyone would like to ask me about anything about my development don't be shy Smiley

Just ask! Smiley
I would love to answer all of the questions! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: