Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have PayPal balance i want ETH or BTC  (Read 409 times)
likkinslaxzin (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 07:04:52 PM

Hello. I have paypal balance, verified account and i want to buy eth fast, maybe btc but i prefer eth for now
My paypal is verified and the funds are in the account balance not from card.

Please send me a msg on telegram if you want to sell me eth btc for paypal. I want to buy 200$ worth of crypto.

my telegram : @marian12022
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimesSquareNY

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 07:39:06 PM

Hello. I have paypal balance, verified account and i want to buy eth fast, maybe btc but i prefer eth for now

Please send me a msg on telegram if you want to sell me eth btc for paypal. I want to buy 200$ worth of crypto.

I interested deal this exchange!
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 08:05:10 PM

Heya, I'm just curious, is there any reason why you're not using exchange platforms? There are many reputable ones out there that support instant transactions and usually its very rapid also. I usually prefer using them over finding random people which of course you'd need to trust them with your money, and sometimes an escrow could be arranged.

For me going down this route its much more complex rather than doing it over exchanges where at least the different platforms have been verified and there will be no need for an escrow or other checks.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Loki888

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

Telegram @hellymix

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 08:39:27 PM

TimesSquareNY is a scammer don't deal with him.

SMTP Configuration
likkinslaxzin (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 07:19:11 AM

Heya, I'm just curious, is there any reason why you're not using exchange platforms? There are many reputable ones out there that support instant transactions and usually its very rapid also. I usually prefer using them over finding random people which of course you'd need to trust them with your money, and sometimes an escrow could be arranged.

For me going down this route its much more complex rather than doing it over exchanges where at least the different platforms have been verified and there will be no need for an escrow or other checks.

i have paypal balance and i want to buy btc or eth with it. can you recommend me a site where i can buy with paypal? i don't know any..
likkinslaxzin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 10:39:18 AM

i didnt even deal with anyone why you say this???
ryanzac

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 03:55:12 PM

hi

can exchange small amount 4 eur?

have just 4 EUR worth of btc and want back 5 EUR paypal Friends/Gift Payment

can send first coins ONLY to old trusted forum members with 100% positive green feed backs

OR any others must use escrow until send first even 1 amount each time etc

will provide EU paypal id so better if you also got EU pp as eu to eu paypal account payment free

thanks
likkinslaxzin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 08:30:51 PM

hi

can exchange small amount 4 eur?

have just 4 EUR worth of btc and want back 5 EUR paypal Friends/Gift Payment

can send first coins ONLY to old trusted forum members with 100% positive green feed backs

OR any others must use escrow until send first even 1 amount each time etc

will provide EU paypal id so better if you also got EU pp as eu to eu paypal account payment free

thanks
hello. add me on telegram I'll do it.
likkinslaxzin (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 10:11:02 AM

I have 280$ now on paypal please send me a msg on telegram i need eth and bitcoin! i send as gift
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 05:02:50 PM

i have paypal balance and i want to buy btc or eth with it. can you recommend me a site where i can buy with paypal? i don't know any..

You seem close to desperation to make this transaction, and in my reply from earlier as to why would you use people to do this, I can share with you platforms where you can pay with paypal in exchange for crypto.

This article highlights the good and bad, so to speak, for buying crypto from these sites, source to the article can be found here: https://99bitcoins.com/buy-bitcoin/paypal/
This is a comprehensive list of exchanges where you can buy crypto, BTC/ETH etc using paypal: https://www.bestbitcoinexchange.io/payment-methods/paypal/

Best of luck!

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
likkinslaxzin (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 06:06:12 AM

You seem close to desperation to make this transaction, and in my reply from earlier as to why would you use people to do this, I can share with you platforms where you can pay with paypal in exchange for crypto.

This article highlights the good and bad, so to speak, for buying crypto from these sites, source to the article can be found here: https://99bitcoins.com/buy-bitcoin/paypal/
This is a comprehensive list of exchanges where you can buy crypto, BTC/ETH etc using paypal: https://www.bestbitcoinexchange.io/payment-methods/paypal/

Best of luck!
this sites still p2p but thanks
likkinslaxzin (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 09:51:52 PM

there is no site where you can buy with paypal guys. sad... i think i will withdraw the cash
DayTrader27

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 01:04:50 PM

Loki888 is an AIDS addicted anal whore and a scammer! Avoid at all costs! Even if it means getting raped by elephants.
CLE_Maximus

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

I'll sell my soul for a Honda S2000

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:52:23 PM

there is no site where you can buy with paypal guys. sad... i think i will withdraw the cash

Turn the cash into a Moneypak card, then we are in business.
likkinslaxzin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 10:30:14 AM

Turn the cash into a Moneypak card, then we are in business.
cant do it sorry
likkinslaxzin (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 12:24:58 PM

i got 244Eur now. i want ETH mostly
likkinslaxzin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 12:50:05 PM