Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2021, 12:25:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ILC] ILCOIN-WHERE NOT ONLY CRYPTOCURRENCY IS SMART  (Read 7201 times)
AliceWood21

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:09:34 PM

Mind you, other cryptocurrencies have already done it. Cool  They just don't have what ILCoin has in terms of technology, in order for their vision to be future proof instead.

some of them only have it written in paper buddy, but with no real proof of development. this is where ilcoin best the rest because of its transparency to its users!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
MikeGarden

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:13:08 PM

good thing it hasn't plummet, just goes to show how strong and stable this project is! Wink

But COVID-19 is a different beast, so we've yet to really see how the market handles the situation now instead.  Cry

yup you bet it. hopefully we can stay stable, earth can stay stable and ilc stays stable too. Smiley
Once the virus outbreak ceases there's a big possibility that the market would resume it's bullish trend and everyone will be happy again.
That is correct, the virus has lockdown some big countries like italy ,china and it affects most crypto gatherings and crypto market exchanges. When all of these has ceased we hope that all will comeback to normal and price will be back to bullish trend.

yes buddy! and hopefully sooner than expected. everything has fallen to pieces, but good thing we still have ilcoin standing on its own ground!
iBTT2

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 09:21:11 AM

Mind you, other cryptocurrencies have already done it. Cool  They just don't have what ILCoin has in terms of technology, in order for their vision to be future proof instead.
some of them only have it written in paper buddy, but with no real proof of development. this is where ilcoin best the rest because of its transparency to its users!

I'm sorry, since you've only quoted my last comment (above), so I'm not sure what you're actually referring to (regarding your comment)?! Huh

Clearly, a stable coin "option" (if possible) is the topic being discussed earlier (please read the "complete thread" shown below). Roll Eyes

yup you bet it. hopefully we can stay stable, earth can stay stable and ilc stays stable too. Smiley
How about a stable coin solution to resolve your concerns? Grin
Are you suggesting for ILCoin to create it's own stable coin solution instead? Roll Eyes
Pitch it to ILCoin, maybe they'll listen... who knows?! Wink
Don't worry, they'll listen... just wait for it, once they realize the possibilities.  Cool  
Well, I was also thinking about it somehow if maybe ILCoin could possibly mix the best of both worlds in terms of having 2 types of currencies: external which is ILC (which is susceptible to volatility) and another that's internal (that could be a stable coin) instead.

shakerbitcoin

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 09:42:58 AM

Yeah, can you at least try to expound on your comment earlier, in case we may have all misunderstood.

I'm sorry, since you've only quoted my last comment (above), so I'm not sure what you're actually referring to (regarding your comment)?! Huh

Clearly, a stable coin "option" (if possible) is the topic being discussed earlier (please read the "complete thread" shown below). Roll Eyes
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 09:55:05 AM

Yeah, can you at least try to expound on your comment earlier, in case we may have all misunderstood.

How about a stable coin solution to resolve your concerns? Grin

Same here, because I was the one who initially asked for that hypothetical question beforehand.  And that was actually a reply to your multiple (keyword) "stable" comments earlier.
Nocrap

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 11:24:30 AM

Anyone here already tested the Bitsonic exchange?,the ilc new listing exchange.
Purobantakte

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 11:39:05 AM

Wow nice, so there's another exchange to trade on , looks good it's a Korean based exchange, i hope it's easy to trade there.
Trililing

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 11:59:30 AM

Wow nice, so there's another exchange to trade on , looks good it's a Korean based exchange, i hope it's easy to trade there.
Just like other crypto exchanges, Bitsonic requires user to register on the platform to start trading coins.as usual kyc is also required at some point
Tokenized0000

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 12:46:10 PM

Just like other crypto exchanges, Bitsonic requires user to register on the platform to start trading coins.as usual kyc is also required at some point
Have you traded on it ? Seems like you've already know the exchange very well or just traded now.
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 02:47:52 PM

I'm not sure I follow what your pointing out about Bitsonic, but is that a good or bad thing?
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 03:35:16 PM

I see. Yeah, now Im wondering what is going the be the best scenario moving forward with dcb and rift combined. Hopefully it's gonna make ilc the way we all wanted it to be!  Grin
I believe it's going to be the best of the best scenario in terms of blockchain scalability.
The bottom line, more partnerships, widespread usage, and accessibility are all that's really needed for ILCoin to be in the top 10 cryptocurrencies in the world.
iBTT2

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 03:53:51 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2020, 04:17:59 PM by iBTT2

I see. Yeah, now Im wondering what is going the be the best scenario moving forward with dcb and rift combined. Hopefully it's gonna make ilc the way we all wanted it to be!  Grin
I believe it's going to be the best of the best scenario in terms of blockchain scalability.

Ok, but like what specifically and how for example?

The bottom line, more partnerships, widespread usage, and accessibility are all that's really needed for ILCoin to be in the top 10 cryptocurrencies in the world.

Thank you! Grin
iHODL4

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 07:10:10 PM

Well, I was also thinking about it somehow if maybe ILCoin could possibly mix the best of both worlds in terms of having 2 types of currencies: external which is ILC (which is susceptible to volatility) and another that's internal (that could be a stable coin) instead.
While true that ILCoin didn't invent cryptocurrency (we have bitcoin to thank for that), but ILCoin definitely innovated itself from other cryptocurrencies by overcoming the scalability issues that are plaguing other competing blockchain technologies.
and wait until the real value of rift and dcb is felt once they are implemented and make their way to becoming the most lethal combo development in the history of blockchain!
Until it does moon, just hodl or trade for the meantime, whichever you prefer. Cool
Brandonkimm

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 07:35:56 PM

How about updates to the official ILCoin wallets?

2FA is one of the best option (as an enhanced security feature) and it's a wonderful security option to have and enabled, if really necessary.

Security at its finest. Finally, such development is starting to kickoff for Ilcoin!
grungelife182

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 07:49:41 PM

no doubt about that. and like they always say, rift is the engine as to dcb is going to be the car itself! will work wonders as one!
Trililing

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 11:03:02 AM

you nailed it! these are all the things that ilcoin needs to get done most specially with the partnership thing as this will definitely escalate the level of its success!
It is very easy for them to spread the words and gather more partnerships and investors because they have the best team and best marketing manager.
That is indeed true, they have the best technique in marketing as well so there's no doubt they would reach the maximum success of ilcoin blockchain project.

well hopefully sooner ilcoin is going to be able to partner up with the same caliber as "clash". and speaking of clash, isn't it that it's should about to be released this month? the clash of ilcoin?
I think the clash of ilcoin would be released by jan 2021according to their new roadmaps.
That is correct,and the one that should be released by this month is the game age of ilcoin upgraded.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71]
  Print  

Jump to: