Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:47:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking Investment advice?  (Read 494 times)
OneLifeKiller070

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 05:07:17 PM

Make sure the company or organization is an activities account at all, There have some steps for justifying the Inquiry. Because if are not sure about the invested company it made a huge loss. So, Inquiry is most important before the investment.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 05:31:58 PM

investing in cryptoqurrency certainly has its own risks, but if you are new in this field, I suggest you save money in the form of bitcoin. You still have the opportunity to gain profits in the short or long term, besides that bitcoin is one of the top cryptoqurrency in this market and is certainly profitable for investment.

HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 05:35:39 PM

If you invest money without knowing where you are depositing your money, it will be like a fool. And how important it is for those companies to work is literally very important. I believe that Btc , Eth is the most stable and promising coin that will be profitable in the near future. Before that do your own research.

AssociatesBumble579

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 05:45:30 PM

Just to add to your point here that there are some scammers in the currency market who will embrace money through phishing, so take care of any way towards investing your money.

bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 05:55:26 PM

You can only be a good investor in crypto if you are an early investor. But if you bought your coins in 2017 up to today, you still can't be considered a good investor for we all know in the future, bear market will once again hit the market and you may find that BTC will once again crash.  But don't worry, you may not be a good investor but you can always be a good trader.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 06:11:02 PM

Just to add to your point here that there are some scammers in the currency market who will embrace money through phishing, so take care of any way towards investing your money.
Yes, that's why we all have to learn how to recognize phishing sites in the crypto room, because so many have been trapped into fraud in the crypto room because we don't know which sites are genuine and which are phishing sites.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 06:11:56 PM

What i have seen over the years is that the newer coins are the biggest bet i mean they can give you even more than 100x profit in some months or they can make you lose more than 100x and it seems like during downtrends and slow markets even good projects are probably going to give you loss that is why the investment volume and interest disappears during downtrends, i am sure market will improve once we are into another cycle of longterm uptrend.

nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 07:25:44 PM

How to Find best Projects:
Always make a list of coins and then the things matters are Team capabilities , Project Social updats, How much engaged with community, Are they executing according Roadmap, Available Exchanges, Use case for future, Partnerships.
I think this point is enough to make a good research on some projects where you want to invest. I just want to put some extra attention, don't trust any promises that makes shit project. For new coins fake promise can easily make. For long term top exchange listed coin will be better instead fresh new coins.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 07:40:26 PM

It is true that many people ask repeated questions about investment advice, which other people's advice is not necessarily appropriate
with what we need and also not necessarily true. We better research first on how to invest, the best coins for purchases and projects that
provide benefits in the near future. And if you have done your research, you don't need to ask someone else's advice anymore, you already
have the answers that you need.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:09:59 PM

Yes you are right. Self research is most important for investment. Many opinions of different people will throw an investor into a dilemma. So find a best project own research. A good investor never ask anyone, he invest with his own research.   
Tigboom

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 09:33:27 PM

I will suggest you make extensive research on good coins with potential and not pump and dump. for quick profit. After them you should determine if you are going for short term or long term. Lastly don't risk what you can't afford to lose .

❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰
❱ Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols ❰
https://yearner.finance
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 10:23:44 PM

I will suggest you make extensive research on good coins with potential and not pump and dump. for quick profit. After them you should determine if you are going for short term or long term. Lastly don't risk what you can't afford to lose .

Is there any coin that is not pump and dump?
Even those that seem to be the best of all still pump and dump. The only difference is that some are already established. o  even if they are dumped, they can still survive and receiver.
You just need to be careful of projects that will never last long. Pump and dump is a characteristic features of cryptocurrencies, which is why they are said to be volatile.
Invest in a coin that gives regular update on the product and other activities surrounding the project.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 11:08:15 PM

You already have the basic knowledge about investment. Seeking investment advice from other people is only helpful for you to have some prospect project, but in the end, you will have to make your own decision since it is your money. No one can give you the best advice because it is based on their own preference, or they are shilling coins where they have put their bag in. Use it as a preference and make sure to make your own research about it.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 11:53:50 PM

According to my thoughts The best advisor for you is yourself.
Right, we have to really realize this. When we are too dependent on others, we don't have enough preparation to deal with risk. We should study the ecosystem of an investment that we want. Do not make the opinion of others as a determinant, you must have your own analysis.

daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 12:16:02 AM

According to my thoughts The best advisor for you is yourself.
Right, we have to really realize this. When we are too dependent on others, we don't have enough preparation to deal with risk. We should study the ecosystem of an investment that we want. Do not make the opinion of others as a determinant, you must have your own analysis.
that's right, it's better to make your own decisions because if you follow others it's not necessarily that the investment is successful, you will never be able to analyze which investments are good or not, if you always follow the decisions of others
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 03:23:28 AM

Maybe you still beginner with investing in bitcoin and altcoin, but not have to worry every one will be easy for investing or trading in cryptocurrency, first time you need an exchange account and almost country have each exchange platform. You can deposit your cash money in local exchange account and try to buy which one good coin for investing.
AD Node

Activity: 140
Merit: 57

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 04:19:43 AM

That is something I won't do, giving financial advice, if anything goes wrong people you think that is your fault, so is better to stay absent and not give some financial advice.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 04:34:26 AM

That is something I won't do, giving financial advice, if anything goes wrong people you think that is your fault, so is better to stay absent and not give some financial advice.
Well as an investor taking advice from others is not that bad because it will give me an idea for things I dont know yet. In the first place we need to educate ourselves before investing so if something went wrong we are the one responsible and not blaming others for the mistakes.

But its best to have our own understanding so we dont need to depend to anyone.

Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 04:42:27 AM

Making a list of coins can actually get me confuse, I prefer to follow up one coin at a time and one of the best way to do that is to follow up during the campaign or during the development. Following up will enable you to know a lot about the coin and to also know if it is right to invest in it.

FlagstaffRevel235

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 03:28:00 PM

I'll walking with you, A proper plane is the half of a task. without made a good plane we can not approach freely, The impediment will impose rather the inconvenient make a the plan first.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: