Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking Investment advice?  (Read 494 times)
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 03:30:57 PM

I would only take some global crypto into consideration like ETH, BTC, LTC or BNB. Those coins are fundamental and you cannot go wrong with them. Especially at the moment, when BTC halving is nearing from day to day.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 04:01:12 PM

I would only take some global crypto into consideration like ETH, BTC, LTC or BNB. Those coins are fundamental and you cannot go wrong with them. Especially at the moment, when BTC halving is nearing from day to day.
Newbies should start with the top and basic coins in their portfolio, coins that are on the top 5 are really worth compiling in portfolio, then just add more coins after you done your research, the top basic can can give you an insight and quick profit, do not be tempted fast on those pump and dump coins, that people here are shilling, some of them are trap, you can lose everything on these coins.

Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 04:12:36 PM

I think people forget about their plan before start to investing their money, just thinking if buy some coin then it can be million overnight. The first step before invest is make a plan with your money, investing your time to learning about crypto industry. Money isn't necessary if you will invest in crypto, you can start with no money on it.
LostConfidence243

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 05:30:24 PM

I agree with your observation. Because you have taken enough observations and figured out the basics and have shown some ways to answer them, I have received some information from your statement that may be of benefit to everyone. I think this place is risky but profitable too. Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: