Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Building crypto trading bots doesn't need to be difficult  (Read 107 times)
crabby (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 06:49:40 PM

Hi Everyone!

I hope you're having a great week. I wanted to share some thoughts on building crypto trading bots. They are a deceptively complex service to build since every exchange is different and requires special care.

There are ways to simplify the development of crypto trading bots. Some of this is discussed in an article here:

The API for Crypto Trading Bots

What do you guys think? What do you use to create your trading bots?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 07:17:25 PM

What do you guys think? What do you use to create your trading bots?
I think it's not an easy option for non professional users. Don't expect every trader to be able to create his own bot even by following simple step by step guides. The creation process is not that easy without having a large knowledge about the functionalities of each exchange. Usually, regular traders look for bots that works with more than one specific exchange which make it harder to develop one using tutorials.
However, it's a good option to let everybody create his own bot due to the ability of hackers to marchandise bots that contain malwares.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: