Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏪🏬 Business owners, Advertisers and Influencers - Please help me 🏪🏬  (Read 134 times)
xkk (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 12:32:52 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2020, 11:36:57 AM by xkk

Hello,

my name is Kevin, I am from germany and I am 24 years old. Over the past years I have been trying and testing things out in my life and it has become a goal to create and launch an own project.
No, I sadly don't have a big portfolio but I try my very best all the time.
I am fascinated by how ideas are transformed into digital products and businesses and how people build own communities inside those and think that that's a place I want to be.
This really has driven me over the past years and showed me a little bit more about myself and where I want to be one day, even if I am currently quiet shy.
I am not a programmer, nor a designer, nor anything specific but have some experience, a little in everything.
At the beginning I will work as an allrounder and slowly find amazing talents who will work together with me.
Somehow I managed to postpone it, get excuses, tell me that I am bad and so on.

But I don't want to give up this dream and in order to get closer to it, I write this message.
As my project will be business focused and have an own currency, I hope that I can reach alot here and get as much good advice as possible.
I have mentioned Businesses, Advertisers and Influencers as they basically will be my targeting group.
I want to build a social network with a community that is business-oriented.
Wether you want to advertise your business or you want to get new contacts, it should be possible.
Of course all online-based and mostly focused to digital businesses.
But also local meetings should be possible and local businesses should be able to get new customers.
I won't build a new just regular social network and it will have it's price.
I want to help you and build a community together with you.

So now to you! I would be extremely happy if you could help and answer your opinions on the following questions.
You can also leave your own opionions on anything - this is really about getting a feeling of how your business minds work! Smiley
If you think about facebook, linkedin, udemy, twitter, instagram, youtube and co., what are things you personally miss?
And what are must-haves for a business social network?
How would you use such a network and what do you different than in facebook?
What are features you would even be willing to pay for and what are not?
If you would log in to the network, what would you want to see?
Where would you need help with what current networks maybe do not offer or not in a perfect way?
What features do you expect? What is not really needed or even overrated?
Do you take much value into a fancy and modern design or is functionality more valuable for you?
And do you want as less page loads as possible (with that I mean that when you click a button it loads a new site, similar to F5 pressing. Alternative would be a loading image and then the content loads).
What is content you would want to see and what is not?
What ad content are you ok with and what is too much?
Would you rather pay a monthly little or a one time a bit bigger fee?
If you would have to decide for one social network, no excuses, what would it be and why?

I already have a general concept and the tools to build it. I won't be able to do everything you and not even everything I want to do right at the start.
But my roadmap is to begin with existing tools (scripts, website themes etc.) and slowly build up to as selfmade as possible together with talented and experienced help.
This thread here is not to get free ideas, staff, testers or so only, it's your and my chance to get ideas on a new project. You don't have to answer as noone has to.
But I would love to hear any of your feedback, no matter how small or big it sounds!

Thank you for reading.
Best regards,
Kevin
xkk (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 03:51:42 PM

Hello together,
I'm thankful for every advice Smiley
If you leave good advice and I launch my project, I'll reward this with the project's token.
But of course this can take some time, up to months. Thanks alot Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: