Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:16:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is Best Trading or Freelancing?  (Read 1797 times)
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 04:14:24 PM

Your opinion is also partly true and partly incorrect. I spent 6 months learning about trading knowledge, indicators, capital management and trading psychology. I even took courses up to thousands of dollars but I still couldn't make money the following day. I lost over $ 6k to learn trading and another $ 3k for trade failed. In fact, trading is a job that requires a lot of wisdom and not everyone can make money on this financial market. So learning trading also takes a lot of time and money, we should only learn it when we have a certain amount of money. In addition, if you are struggling, you should not study, we can still make a lot of money for good bounty campaigns.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 12:19:33 PM

It is noteworthy to know the characteristics of both freelancing and trading.
In my judgment, trading can be done by almost everyone who has normal business perception. And freelancing compels a lot of technology-based knowledge, as it has to be done online. When it comes to doing business, there can be both profit and loss, but it is feasible to make a huge profit. But there is no probability of loss in freelancing but it's not profitable than business. Freelancing can earn a small income in the beginning, but it is feasible to earn more with the increase in skills. I endorse freelancing because it is a platform to earn more money without risk and capital.

Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 04:26:15 PM

I think freelancing is better than trading. Freelancing is less risky than trading Fiverr is a web platform where you can earn income by selling your digital content. Go to Fiverr's website and see exactly what kind of work you can do. Any container at Fiber is sold for a minimum of 5. So if you develop only 1 digital content or service and if it is sold once a day, you can earn a minimum of 150 per month. Trading is possible but the market is more likely to lose due to the rise and fall.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 05:40:22 PM

I think freelancing is better than trading. Freelancing is less risky than trading Fiverr is a web platform where you can earn income by selling your digital content. Go to Fiverr's website and see exactly what kind of work you can do. Any container at Fiber is sold for a minimum of 5. So if you develop only 1 digital content or service and if it is sold once a day, you can earn a minimum of 150 per month.

You can get more if you are really good and you do have the right skills to sell to this platform,
There's a big difference between using your skills
and using your money to invest.

Trading is possible but the market is more likely to lose due to the rise and fall.

If you are not good with dealing for your research and you are not capable anticipating with volatilities
then trading is not for you, you'll just see yourself losing
your money from time to time.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 06:06:48 PM

Trading and freelancing are two completely different things, both are good ways to make money. You can choose either one or either. But none is so easy. Most people find freelancing easy; In fact, it is not right. Because you can't stay here unless you have a certain level of skill. If you want to trade in the same way, you have to acquire sufficient knowledge in this regard or you will lose your capital. But I personally like trading and am trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: