Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REEE™: madnessteat  (Read 852 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 08:09:18 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2020, 11:44:08 AM by TECSHARE
Merited by peloso (1)

Since Lauda can't have an open discussion about this subject I decided to open this thread to allow actual free discussion of the topic, without Lauda being free to remove anything they don't agree with at will.

OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5230267.msg53960811

Archive: https://archive.is/msSdf

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Guys, Lauda is manipulating the trust system. Everybody's known that for a long time. But when I added her tilde, she thought I was manipulating the trust system. Look through the history of my trust lists from the Losev's dumps and you'll see which one of us is right.

Isn't it clear? If you use the trust system in any way that the clown car doesn't agree with, it is "manipulation". Get with the program.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kzv
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1285

OpenTrade - Open Source Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 08:30:07 AM

I have tagged Lauda.
Publication of personal messages without consent. User cannot be trusted

archive

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 08:32:31 AM

I have tagged Lauda.

Make sure you do the same for Techy and OGNasty. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
kzv
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 08:37:37 AM

I have tagged Lauda.

I need proofs for that.

peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 08:57:45 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2020, 11:25:43 AM by peloso

I have tagged Lauda.

I need proofs for that.

no proofs for that and never will
all proofs provided by person above is fake and lie

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 11:42:28 AM

Was it really necessary to post private discussions on public?
Yes. Any attempts, and I do not care by who, of even remote manipulation, coercion, threats and many other things instantly get posted by me. Aside from myself, the PMs can be read by the administrators, the datacenter technicians, Cloudflare, and the NSA. They are public as is anyways.

It seems like a pretty simple attempt to find out what your reasoning was. Under your definitions, anyone who doesn't simply agree with you without question is attempting to "manipulate the trust system".
kzv
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 01:03:26 PM

Unfortunately, the publication of PMs is not a violation of forum rules. Therefore, when we send someone a PM, we can only hope for basic decency. I believe that the publication of PM (without consent) should be tagged.
I would like to know the opinion of the community. May be in this topic...
If in the opinion of the community it turns out that this is not a trust case, then I will remove the tag or will replace it to a neutral one.

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 01:24:57 PM
Merited by kzv (1)

If in the opinion of the community it turns out that this is not a trust case, then I will remove the tag or will replace it to a neutral one.
For me, I am not agree to leave negative feedback for posting personal messages. Sometimes (in some obvious case) its required to post for prove something, I have remember a case where a DT members demand some money to remove red tag. Then victim was forced to post evidence. However I am quite disagree to post personal messages on publicly, but shouldn't tag for that reason. This isn't something use trust system IMO. So posting PM case shouldn't handle with trust system.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6269

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 01:29:19 PM
Merited by kzv (1)

Another one of Dave's rambling trust comments.

Everyone has their own view of what should and should not be in trust.
*I* feel that it should be based only on financial matters. But that is just me. If you think Lauda cannot be trusted with financial dealings, red trust. If you think TECSHARE cannot be trusted with financial dealings, red trust. If you think I cannot be trusted with financial dealings red trust.
Everything else should be neutral with an explanation. It is VERY far from an ideal situation but it's what we have to work with.

The problem is (once again IMO) that personal feelings about people have nothing to do with the reality of if we can trust them to do what they said they will do.

I have said it before and I will say it again. The trust and feedback should be separate. I trust a lot of people on this forum.
My trust list (more or less) is people I have had dealings with or people I know have had dealings with that concern financial matters.
The people I have left trust for I have had financial dealings with.

Because that is what we have to work with.

I would love to have feedback / trust be separate.
This way someone could post *feedback* like "I trust kzv bacause....." or "I don't trust kzv because....." If we bought or sold or traded something or had another financial dealings I could leave you *trust* because I could say that you do or do not follow though on financial dealings.

This way I could take look at say. "wow, davef has a few dozen good trades, but he is an asshat and I just do not want to deal with him" Now other members are looking at my feedback / trust seeing a mixing of both.

I know I have done trades with some people who have not left me positive trust / feedback because of other things that have gone on with the forum. So be it.
I think it would be better if they could say, "yeah you can trust him I bought "X" from him and he shipped w/o issue" and then they could post about me being an arrogant ass and will give you an earful about why you are wrong doing things the way you are doing them.

Yeah, I have said it all before and will say it again. Just saw this and had to get it off my chest.

As for trust lists and ~ people on your list. With the DT1 / DT2 drama, it's becoming a bigger disaster. Not sure how to fix it, but that is also part of the problem. There are people who are 100% opposite and fight each other all day here. I trust them both in terms of financial dealings. Would not want to hang out with either of them. They ~ each other. Does adding them into my list really make a difference at that point?

Enough rambling from me. Got to go to work. [checks lottery ticket, didn't win, yep have to go]

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 01:41:01 PM
Merited by kzv (1)

I have tagged Lauda.

archive
No, I believe you should not do that  Roll Eyes Like what you said, it doesn't violate forum rules
the publication of PMs is not a violation of forum rules
This is about the ethical scope, we should not publicize private messages to the community. But it does not mean that it is not allowed, in some cases, users should publish the message to clarify the problem. In this case, it is absolutely allowed. A few other users have made private messages public when needed, Yahoo62278 is an example, he is transparent in the matters to be handled.
I think removing the tag would be more reasonable than the neutral change, you are looking quite stressed in personal messages  Roll Eyes Let's think more comfortable in this case  Wink

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
peloso
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 01:51:08 PM

This is about the ethical scope, we should not publicize private messages to the community. But it does not mean that it is not allowed, in some cases, users should publish the message to clarify the problem. In this case, it is absolutely allowed. A few other users have made private messages public when needed, Yahoo62278 is an example, he is transparent in the matters to be handled.

you absolutly right
but in this case she did it with the aim of conspiracy and manipulation
everyone knows Lauda long time colluding for manipulate trust system
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 02:07:33 PM
Merited by kzv (1)

Unfortunately, the publication of PMs is not a violation of forum rules. Therefore, when we send someone a PM, we can only hope for basic decency. I believe that the publication of PM (without consent) should be tagged.

I don't think it needs a red tag, not in this case anyway. Perhaps someone publishing a PM that they promised to keep secret would be worthy of negative trust, depending on circumstances. In this case it's just a dick move. Can't red-tag every dick.
kzv
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 02:12:01 PM

No, I believe you should not do that  Roll Eyes Like what you said, it doesn't violate forum rules

Ofcourse, but it's up to moderators to deal with the rules. The trust system is not about rules, but about trust. Is it possible to trust a user who shows personal correspondence? Would you trust someone who shares your messages without permission?

we should not publicize private messages to the community. But it does not mean that it is not allowed, in some cases,

I think you're right here. In some cases, posting private message can resolve public disputes. If the publication is not provoked by public discussion, then I consider such a publication unacceptable.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 04:03:42 PM
Merited by kzv (1)

You tagged lauda because he published PM, would you tag TECSHARE for publishing PM? Actually, he is included to your trust network, are you sure you trust someone who published PM while tagging someone who did the same thing?

You will find answer in my question  Wink
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2005

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 04:23:11 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2020, 04:43:06 PM by madnessteat

marlboroza , you also gave me a tilde at the time, but after checking my profile, you took it off https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5102731.0. Can I hear your opinion about the situation when Lauda accuses me of trying to manipulate her trust list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5230267.msg53960811?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 05:14:42 PM

I would recommend NOT posting in any of Lauda's selfmod topics..

Even if they quote you to drag you into their topic, and you reply, Lauda will delete your posts and leave chopped up out of context quotes of yours to try to make you look stupid..

I get plenty of PMs containing suggestions about my inclusions list and I highly doubt that Lauda considers such PM suggestions manipulation.. Now does he?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 05:26:58 PM

Even if they quote you to drag you into their topic, and you reply, Lauda will delete your posts and leave chopped up out of context quotes of yours to try to make you look stupid..
Hmmm.... Does this mean that Lauda is a korner's alt? Shocked
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 05:39:03 PM

I get plenty of PMs containing suggestions about my inclusions list and I highly doubt that Lauda considers such PM suggestions manipulation.. Now does he?

I think you're manipulating everyone now just by asking that question.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 06:11:01 PM
Merited by Lauda (2), kzv (1)

Publishing a personal message is 100% acceptable. Unless explicitly agreed upon ahead of time, there should not be any expectation of confidentiality when sending a PM. This is regardless of who publishes the message so long as it is being done by someone sending or receiving the message.

In the majority of the US, wiretapping laws only require the consent of one party to a conversation for it to be recorded.

It appears that a lot of people have trouble telling the difference between the words personal and private.

On a separate note, the trust system is intended to be political in nature. Lobbying for particular inclusions or exclusions is expected.
peloso
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 06:33:24 PM

Hmmm.... Does this mean that Lauda is a korner's alt? Shocked

yes) that realy seems korner's behavior
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: