Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:32:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Flag for Middle Eastern Union  (Read 215 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 01:50:28 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2020, 03:28:15 PM by KingScorpio

middle east needs also a free trade zone to prevent violence, people should use their labour to build themselves communities

here my suggestion how to start the middle eastern union (other name suggestions middle western/middle eastern union (china centric view/eurocentric view) or the middle union

core countries turkey, iran, iraq, syria, saudi arabia, uae, kuwait, oman, potentially also: pakistan, afghanistan, north afrika

with religious freedom, sustainability environmental protection and also humanism with some forms of democracy and human rights as political goal

flag of the middle eastern union

suggestion EU flag reverse.

lots of yellow for the lot of sanddesert they have
little blue for the little water oasis they have

12 stars representing the community with the number 12 of being completeness

what do you think?

regards

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 02:21:14 PM

I think that T. E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) would roll over in his grave laughing if he thought anybody was serious about a ME Union.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 02:54:58 PM

I think that T. E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) would roll over in his grave laughing if he thought anybody was serious about a ME Union.

Cool

the middle eastern union is the future of the middle east, thats the only way that is not moraly being attacked as:

nazi (turkey, arabs, kurds)

islamist (muslims, shia, sunni)

kufar (christian, jew)

the EU has been created in europe as a result of american hegemony and uk insultin everybody else to be nazis.

then germany formed with other european countries the EU, in order to mirrow the usa in europe.

since the angolos behave with their nazi denounciations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foHcgORUiIg will basically behave the same in the middle east as they did in europe,

i highly expect that the middle eastern union becomes a reality of life.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 12:59:21 AM

Cool

the middle eastern union is the future of the middle east, thats the only way that is not moraly being attacked as:

kufar (christian, jew)

the EU has been created in europe as a result of american hegemony and uk insultin everybody else to be nazis.

then germany formed with other european countries the EU, in order to mirrow the usa in europe.

since the angolos behave with their nazi denounciations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foHcgORUiIg will basically behave the same in the middle east as they did in europe,

That might be your thinking. But consider this. The US and Russia have been fighting Afghanistan for decades. And they both have not been winning. Is your thinking better than the US and Russia?

Sure, the US and Russia could nuke the existence of Afghanistan out of existence. But if they are wanting to rule it, their experience is failure. If you think that the ME is going to unite, you are badly mistaken.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 01:12:52 AM

Any one can create this Union in day dreaming because in reality its not going to happen in next few centuries as most of countries in your list have personal issues and very serious conflicts.
core countries turkey, iran, iraq, syria, saudi arabia, uae, kuwait, oman, potentially also: pakistan, afghanistan, north afrika

These Muslim countries cannot be on same forum because they don't like each other.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 04:05:30 PM

middle east needs also a free trade zone to prevent violence, people should use their labour to build themselves communities

here my suggestion how to start the middle eastern union (other name suggestions middle western/middle eastern union (china centric view/eurocentric view) or the middle union

with religious freedom, sustainability environmental protection and also humanism with some forms of democracy and human rights as political goal

flag of the middle eastern union

suggestion EU flag reverse.

lots of yellow for the lot of sanddesert they have
little blue for the little water oasis they have

what do you think?

regards

Your vision is not going to happen.
You think that you are smarter than the leaders of middle east and they haven't thought it before? You are missing the part that a lot of those countries that you mentioned have conflicts - economic, social, religious, etc. Having said that, Middle East is divided and cannot be united.
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 06:33:13 PM

It can be a dream. Could be a thought. But in reality, nothing like this will happen. BTW you are missing. Qatar
And you know KSA hates qatar
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 09:18:51 PM

Cool

kufar (christian, jew)

That might be your thinking. But consider this. The US and Russia have been fighting Afghanistan for decades. And they both have not been winning. Is your thinking better than the US and Russia?

Sure, the US and Russia could nuke the existence of Afghanistan out of existence. But if they are wanting to rule it, their experience is failure. If you think that the ME is going to unite, you are badly mistaken.

Cool

no one wants to rule afghanistan, afghanistan is simply a source of violence, one day it will be wiped out somehow, because there will be a power that has weapons and has the ability and the will to get rid of them.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 09:20:21 PM

Any one can create this Union in day dreaming because in reality its not going to happen in next few centuries as most of countries in your list have personal issues and very serious conflicts.

These Muslim countries cannot be on same forum because they don't like each other.

jes and muslims don't like each other, and as long as they stay that way they are for foreigners bad slaves, and bad money earning cattle for capitalist nations.

and thats bad.

BitSat19

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 09:41:09 PM

Cool

kufar (christian, jew)

Cool

no one wants to rule afghanistan, afghanistan is simply a source of violence, one day it will be wiped out somehow, because there will be a power that has weapons and has the ability and the will to get rid of them.
Afghanistan is not going to wiped out its going here like this for many centuries and many countries wiped out just in this dream even latest technology and weapons of USA and Russia failed so better keep this out best solution for every one.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 01:41:26 AM

what do you think?

regards
First, you're trying to apply the christian symbolism which is definetely a bad idea.
Second, there were a lot of movements with similar ideology, e.g. Ba'athism. All of them ended with disruption due to foreign interference under pretence of protecting the democracy.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 11:51:46 AM

what do you think?

regards
First, you're trying to apply the christian symbolism which is definetely a bad idea.
Second, there were a lot of movements with similar ideology, e.g. Ba'athism. All of them ended with disruption due to foreign interference under pretence of protecting the democracy.

christianity is essential part of the middle east, today more than ever.

and christianity is integral part of islam

12 is also a holy number in islam (12 imams etc)

hail to the middle eastern union,

hail the yellow flag with the blue stars

mark my words the middle eastern union is the future of the middle east thats a result of american hegemony and moralism

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 12:00:37 PM

jes and muslims don't like each other, and as long as they stay that way they are for foreigners bad slaves, and bad money earning cattle for capitalist nations.

and thats bad.

Just curious, why did you leave Israel out? Jordon? Egypt?
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 01:50:44 PM

and thats bad.

Just curious, why did you leave Israel out? Jordon? Egypt?

egypt is theoretically in the african union, or is very special as a north african mediteranian state, egypt is not in a constant crisis like hole middle east, is, so you can't say egypt is middle eastern.

johngrayson

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 02:07:53 PM

I think that there is nothing good in unification as it is happening all over the world at the moment. Each country is unique. Each nation has its own unique culture. Therefore, it is important to maintain relations with other countries, to conduct peaceful dialogs, but at the same time maintain their independence.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 02:20:29 PM

I think that there is nothing good in unification as it is happening all over the world at the moment. Each country is unique. Each nation has its own unique culture. Therefore, it is important to maintain relations with other countries, to conduct peaceful dialogs, but at the same time maintain their independence.

not working in europe, in europe the independence of nations resulted into many wars. same is the case for africa and the middle east.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 02:52:06 PM

My suggestion for a flag would be:
- Green background (colour of Islam)
- Oil geyser in the middle of the foreground, surrounded by a ring of US (and allies) soldiers.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 03:51:14 PM

- Oil geyser in the middle of the foreground, surrounded by a ring of US (and allies) soldiers.

Are you suggesting that the US is stealing the oil, and upholding Islamic nations simply for that purpose?

Cool

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 07:07:01 PM

Are you suggesting that the US is stealing the oil, and upholding Islamic nations simply for that purpose?

Cool

The US and UK and friends certainly like the oil.

Actually the whole mess in the middle east can be traced back to the UK, and the infamous Sykes-Picot agreement of 1916, where the UK and France almost literally drew a line in the sand where they decided which of them would own what as they carved up the vanquished Ottoman Empire. Sykes looked at a map and decided he wanted "a belt of English-controlled country south of a line from the 'e' in Acre to the last 'k' in Kirkuk." ... completely disregarding local tribal identities and borders established over thousands of years. The result is that the modern borders in the middle east are arbitrary and a f--king mess. Now throw in a vast amount of wealth in the form of oil, stir twice and leave to simmer.

... so actually the flag should probably be a mess of lines against a backdrop of a Union Jack drenched in blood.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 07:27:11 PM

Cool

The US and UK and friends certainly like the oil.

Actually the whole mess in the middle east can be traced back to the UK, and the infamous Sykes-Picot agreement of 1916, where the UK and France almost literally drew a line in the sand where they decided which of them would own what as they carved up the vanquished Ottoman Empire. Sykes looked at a map and decided he wanted "a belt of English-controlled country south of a line from the 'e' in Acre to the last 'k' in Kirkuk." ... completely disregarding local tribal identities and borders established over thousands of years. The result is that the modern borders in the middle east are arbitrary and a f--king mess. Now throw in a vast amount of wealth in the form of oil, stir twice and leave to simmer.

... so actually the flag should probably be a mess of lines against a backdrop of a Union Jack drenched in blood.

oil is worthless and it gets more worthless in the future, it was pure mercy for the developed world to consume the environment destroying oil from the middle east the people there would live like zergish savages, by now if no one would have bought their oil

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: