Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KOSMOH: A NEW MLM SCAM FROM AN OLD MLM SCAMMER: AMIT JAISWAL  (Read 122 times)
tmfp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 03:05:47 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2020, 04:52:50 PM by tmfp
Merited by avikz (5), amishmanish (3), Heisenberg_Hunter (2), Greendays (1)

Greetings to my Indian crypto friends!
The last time I posted in your esteemed section was a thread on the subject of the GainBitcoin scam and its owner, Amit Bhardwaj.
Anyone who is interested in a bit of history might like to read it (I see it has an amazing 63,000+ views) here.
The subject of today's post is another scam by another Amit, Jaiswal this time (who also promoted GainBitcoin).
Jaiswal then went onto the Powerhashing scam and then the infamous Asiadigicoin shitcoin.
He's back with another bunch of lies and deception called KOSMOH and, seeing as he has produced a YT video in Hindi on it, I thought this review I have written of it may be of interest to you in India.

KOSMOH is promoted as a crypto "ecosystem", HQ'd in the U.S.A.
They promise all sorts of apps built on their "hybrid blockchain," with an in-house payment token.
American Business tycoons, traders, financial consultants and technology experts have come together to build a platform for CRYPTOCURRENCY, FOREX and COMMODITIES traders. At Kosmoh we are an established team of 74 individuals who are committed to developing Blockchain Eco-systems and cryptocurrency space.

Company invests in new TECHNOLOGY to reap maximum returns.
World's First Network Marketing Platform built on the Hybrid Blockchain.
Public blockchain designed for the real world.

A system with state of art technology in AI , MACHINE LEARNING , ROBOTICS and BLOCKCHAIN brings a simple platform for community to gain passive income with ZERO TRADING RISK.
KOSMOH bringing amazing product line to create amazing business opportunity for entrepreneurs.

www.Kosmoh.com

Headquarter in Wyoming, USA

At Kosmoh we are developing many blockchain applications, along with “KOSMOH" Token, World’s first utility token to be used as the primary payment method for all our applications.

1. Kosmoh Market - A Social & Mirror Trading App, designed to help traders explore new ways to generate profit.
2. Kosmoh Jackpot - World’s largest online betting platform with over 35 sports available to Bet on.
3. Kosmoh Adventure - Largest library of best blockchain games.
4. Kosmoh Mingle - Chat, Flirt, Love & Meet with the people who are looking for friendship and love.

It is an MLM (multi-level marketing scheme) with intro and renewal bonuses, a matrix and passive income. Probably the kitchen sink in there too, somewhere.

Kosmoh Affiliate Marketing System
---------------------------------

Exciting Compensation Plan:

1) PRE-ENROLLEE BONUS: Earn upto $2 on every free registration. Unlimited Earning without investment.
2) AFFILIATE BONUS: Instant 50% commissions on every direct referral activate membership pack of $50.
3) TRADING BONUS: {PASSIVE INCOME}

Package to choose - 300 USD , 500 USD, 1200 USD, 3000 USD, 7000 USD, 15000 USD, 50000 USD

Daily Trading Bonus between 0.3% and 0.7% per day.

4) REFERRAL BONUS: Earn Matching % of Trading Bonus from Level 1 to Level 11.
5) UNILEVEL BONUS: Earn Business Volume % on Trading Package from Level 1 to Level 11. Daily Capping/Ceiling is 50% value of your trading package.
6) RENEWAL BONUS: Whenever any affiliate in your team earns 4 times (400%) of the trading package amount, they will renew their trading package and YOU GET PAID AGAIN & AGAIN.

Kosmoh is being heavily promoted on social media, mainly Facebook and Telegram.

Quote from: Telegram
Congratulations Few Opportunists Leaders around the World, for becoming the initial pillars of Kosmoh, Mark my words these guys will be the Future Of #Kosmoh and Future Millionaires.

Check out all those bolded buzzwords...
I think KOSMOH is a scam, run by liars and marketed fraudulently.
Here's why I think that.

Let's start with their website home page.
Pretty formulaic, full of "impressive" psuedo jargon that says nothing. Stuff like

Kosmoh follows the strongest security measures. We respect our user's privacy so we do not allow access third parties to their confidential data. The platform does not even require any personal data of user in trading with us. Kosmoh follows self encryption techniques to secure its transactions.  
Kosmoh ensures its users to receive the best of services so we do believe in quickest of possible responses.  
We build the platform to rise, peoples towards the bright future in terms of financial success. We found the key to success in these safest platforms for investment.  
and so on.

Further down the page we arrive at their Executive Team.
As has been made clear in the Telegram post, the claim is that Kosmoh is based in the U.S., and the Team are reassuringly WASPy. They have that MBA look. Solid professional. And FAKE.

Let's have a look at the Founder and CEO of Kosmoh, "Jim Asche".
Jim is an experienced Entrepreneur, Blockchain Enthusiast and visionary behind many successful organizations.
But Jim's Linkedin links to Antony Raynor's broken account.
And Jim is actually Aaron Paker with a false beard and glasses.

How about "Pete Isner"?
Experienced Director Of Business Development with a demonstrated history of working in the financial services industry.  
Also, more relevant here
skilled in Adobe Photoshop
Pete's Linkedin works, 28 connections and generic "worked at Intel" says fake, fake, fake.
So does Pete's stick on power stubble (the original image is stock)

And so it goes on, fake after fake.
Their blockchain expert "Mia McBride" has even had "Tyler Weah"'s fictional biog cut and pasted to her Linkedin. Sloppy work, scammers.
"Tyler" himself? he does Fiverr videos.

The Development Team all wear stick on glasses in their profile pics. I've checked a coupleof ID's out: naturally, fake.
As we go down this fantasy page we next hit a bizarre Fiverr video, then "WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING" which is always fun and always fake. As they are here.
And then we hit the bottom (in more ways than one) with the much accentuated AMERICAN HQ.
Needless to say, the photos are stock with crude overlay and the Address is an industrial park wasteland.

For me, that's completely sufficent proof that this Kosmoh thing has been totally invented by some sloppy, cliched scammers and that the whole scheme has been designed with one thing in mind, the

Quote from: Requote from above
Kosmoh Affiliate Marketing System

Make no mistake, this a classic MLM scam setup, so I wonder who'll we find behind its promotion?
Let's start with that shithole from Hell, Facebook.
Oh look, more MLM cliche, a KOSMOH POWER TEAM.

And immediately we find one of the most odious of the odious: Amit Jaiswal

Jaiswal is a shiny suited, slimy worm who I have encountered before.
He was promoting the infamous $300m GainBitcoin scam for the other Amit (Bhardwaj, who is grinding his way, hopefully to a long stretch, through the tortuous Indian legal process at the moment) and after that collapsed, set up Powerhashing, his own fraudulent Cloud Mining set up and then the shitcoin AsiaDigiCoin.
I wrote about them, here and here and here.
His Kosmoh promotion is dull, but his target audience is naive and uneducated in investment.

He also has a Hindi language ou tube video, you get the drift from this shot

The Facebook Group Admin is a Russian who goes by the name of Dima Chugunkin, a self described "Influencer"...
He's listed on TG as a $15k buy-in Affiliate, presumably needing to replace his Cloud Token income, now that scam is in terminal phase.

So, there we have it, Kosmoh the scam.
It won't come up on the radar of cryptogeeks too much, until it hits the news as yet another crypto scam facilitated by social media, with hundreds of naive victims that some will comfortably blame for being stupid.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 05:39:21 AM

Thanks for this tmfp.

You are right that the guy is scammy and slimy. In the youtube video, he has disabled comments. This one is in addition to other cringeworthy videos of people pretending to visit hotels and doing conferences with tacky background videos.
I would say that those of us who see this link should go to his youtube channel and post about his scammy nature on all the videos where comments are enabled. Apart from that, these scammers are also using a private facebook group so they can scam merrily. I'd say it is better to use a new account to join and then monitor the scam from within.
It really is targeted scamming with links to his whatsapp and a telegram ID. The modus operandi seems to be to fleece whoever directly contacts about the video etc. This makes it harder to prevent individuals from being scammed.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 05:36:38 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2020, 07:14:39 AM by kabit9

Thanks for posting this... Authorities should be tipped off.  No way this worm ( https://www.facebook.com/amitjaiswal101 ) should be allowed to get away with such an old and repeated scam today....

tmfp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 09:09:06 AM

Thanks for posting this... Authorities should be tipped off.  No way this worm ( https://www.facebook.com/amitjaiswal101 ) should be allowed to get away with such an old and repeated scam today....

And his old cliches......

Here's a couple more Kosmonauts that you may want to keep an eye out for (Jaiswal is now operating out of Malaysia, I understand).

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: