Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Temtum to be the first crypto to be used as a national currency !  (Read 551 times)
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 07:03:57 AM

Was not Petro the first crypto to be used as national currency? it was founded 2 years ago in Venezuela.
And we need more information about this news,
Is not it too hasty to announce Temtum as another crypto to be used as a national currency if we do not see a real thing or partnership from both sides? a photo can not be used as a proof of partnership.
Usually, there should be an MOU or legalization certificate from the country. Meeting with someone else is not that hard, saw a few people did that before.

Agree, we need more research on national cryptocurrency. Petro is too big in reporting but what happens is not successful in the use and also the sale. It takes courage from the government if you want to replace the role of the central bank because cryptocurrency does not need a third party as an intermediary for transactions

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 07:31:01 AM

In my opinion, it is not easy for a project to become national cryptocurrency because there is a long political process. Maybe this condition will be different if some developed countries begin to approve and use cryptocurrency as a means of payment because other countries will follow

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 07:39:43 AM

Meetings with the Angullia government and premier of Angullia is showing how temtum is the leader in being the chosen cryptocurrency architecture for a country’s aim to deploy their own digital currency !

https://twitter.com/wearetemtum/status/1235231478893727746

I think Angullia will enjoy first mover advantage in the business of cryptocurrency serving a s a national currency. it will help and encourage real speed interms of facilitating this that relates with both finance and projects that technology can process without stress as most patrotic tech companies will prefer to either fork the blockchain, that is if the national currency does not exist as a token on an already existing blockchain.

gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 07:42:58 AM

Meetings with the Angullia government and premier of Angullia is showing how temtum is the leader in being the chosen cryptocurrency architecture for a country’s aim to deploy their own digital currency !

Actually it makes sense for a super-small country like Angullia. For a country of 91 square Kilometers and with only 15k population, having a fiat currency is not the most economical choice! Rather, having a cryptocurrency running on a blockchain which can be carried on a mobile phone, makes more sense and looks more realistic. It is more like a testing ground for national cryptocurrencies for bigger countries. All the best!

actually there is no harm in also using fiat currency or crypto currency, we take the example of Singapore, this proves the quality of the country in managing it not from the type of its currency.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 09:32:22 AM

Another positive move for the crypto currency industry. A nation recognising crypto currency as a formal way of payment will go a long way in increasing the trust of crypto currency among common people and in itself will provide marketing in a way. Just like petro was done with veneuzula it's a great news.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 10:02:04 AM

I still find this hard to believe, it looks more like an hype to me but it can work since angullia is a very small country, anyways I won't be too serious on this until it becomes very real, for now I suggest you keep our cool and avoid any unnecessary FOMO

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
roaringunknown

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 08:56:45 PM

This is a game changer !

This is the only real world case i have seen in crypto and will bring thousands of people that are new into crypto

TEMTUM will be top 10 when this news launches in 2 weeks

I hear they already have binance wanting to list them !
Fallenkeith75

Activity: 242

Hi Crypto Friends :)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 05:56:04 AM

This is a game changer !

This is the only real world case i have seen in crypto and will bring thousands of people that are new into crypto

Love the enthusiasm, but not sure if it will be top 10 immediately haha

Make sure to always backup your crypto seeds and passphrases friends

~If you see this signature, I hope you have a great day today!~
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 07:29:10 AM

How true is this OP news? I think if it's not implemented yet you shouldn't make decision on it yet, it's very misleading, many new project always find things to hype with so that many investors can quickly go to exchange to buy their tokens
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 07:58:52 AM

This is a game changer !

I haven't read about the binance part, obviously it must be from the grapevine  Wink although am not surprise at all if binance would want to list Tem after they realize the news about tem and Anguilla country National currency partnership,
the team are very serious about this and from the look of things, this will happen pretty sooner than expected, although official news is not yet out but a post from Richard himself in the telegram group is enough confirmation for me Cool
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 08:17:51 AM

Temtum is a very good altcoin but still new, I always have something for new coins, they can't be entirely trusted until they prove their worth, this feature of been a national currency seem too good to be real, I will rather wait and see that happen first before getting happy about it
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 08:25:45 AM

Well, it is something. I know it is just Anguilla and I know probably none of us ever heard of it and had to google it as well. But do not forget, the richest man ever to live on this earth was an African who managed to find a way to collect as much gold as he possible could instead of waging wars like crazy and spending it on military like rome did.

So, all temtum has to do is use this advantage of working with a government to spread out without really trying to achieve anything else and not get distracted, if Ripple can become the third biggest ranked coin by working with banks, I am sure temtum could get a lot bigger if they work with governments instead. I am not saying it will happen, I do not own any temtum, all I am saying is the potential is right there.
davesscenario

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 07:01:09 PM

I can understand the skeptism but this is 100% legit CEO has posted the LOI on the Telegram group!

https://t.me/Temtumofficial/13682
Mulann2

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 10:47:30 AM

I can understand the skeptism but this is 100% legit CEO has posted the LOI on the Telegram group!

The skepticism is coming from the people who have no clue about this project, don't follow the official group chat for update and those who just want to make a post to increase their post count for their campaigns, otherwise, no sane person will question something that has been made public and currently undergoing serious work,
only those who are interested in the truth will follow that link and read what is written, people are more concerned about price, the real use case of any project is hardly their concern,
TemTum is fighting to have a use case, i hope they can achieve it with hard work and perseverance.
Fallenkeith75

Activity: 242

Hi Crypto Friends :)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 01:57:55 PM

The skepticism is coming from the people who have no clue about this project, don't follow the official group chat for update and those who just want to make a post to increase their post count for their campaigns, otherwise, no sane person will question something that has been made public and currently undergoing serious work,
only those who are interested in the truth will follow that link and read what is written, people are more concerned about price, the real use case of any project is hardly their concern,
TemTum is fighting to have a use case, i hope they can achieve it with hard work and perseverance.

Same, I'm not really interested in observing this project for a profit, but I would love to see this succeed. The major benefit imo with this being a legit project would be that it would be the first (if not one of the first) projects that became a national currency. That could have really big implications for the crypto space as a whole.

Make sure to always backup your crypto seeds and passphrases friends

~If you see this signature, I hope you have a great day today!~
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 05:45:36 PM

Same, I'm not really interested in observing this project for a profit, but I would love to see this succeed. The major benefit imo with this being a legit project would be that it would be the first (if not one of the first) projects that became a national currency. That could have really big implications for the crypto space as a whole.
I participated in the Bounty company of this project and still can not say a good or bad word about it, because everything that I know about the project tells me about its neutrality.  So far, I have not received a reward, because I froze it for 12 months, thus giving a chance for quality work on the product.  Of course, on this basis, I have a great desire to see the successful development of this project, because my profit depends on its success.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Mulann2

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 08:20:12 AM

This deal isn't confirm yet although I think this isn't big deal to this coin. Angullia isn't very big country or hasn't popularity but this deal could be another trust line for this project. Coinall is good exchange but this coin need good exchange. We have to wait until next year to see Temtum smart contact performance.

It is confirmed - check the telegram - Richard has posted the loi

Angullia may be a small country - but it’s a country - it’s also a place where millionaires go to party - so the first use these high net worth guys of crypto is temtum

15,000 users using this crypto for everything they buy daily - plus the 15,000 tourists per month again using this for every purchase will make this the most used crypto out there - bitcoin doesn’t have 15,000 users per day using it to purchase goods with

Also this is the first crypto to be passed by regulators

Temtum has no interest in a smart contract platform - it’s a payment network - as is evident by its current deals

That will be very impressive once everything has been put in place for tem to start functions as a national currency of this country,  I agree, even if the country has small population it is a good start for tem, if they succeed here, then it means there is a possibility of a even bigger country in future,
Between there has been no recent update about the progress,  hope the team are well in this pandemic period.
BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 01:37:09 PM

The title is not true, all the information I saw in the tweet was a discussion with the Prime Minister of Angullia, What makes you sure that Temtum will become Angullia's currency?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 04:53:46 PM

The title is not true, all the information I saw in the tweet was a discussion with the Prime Minister of Angullia, What makes you sure that Temtum will become Angullia's currency?
They are trying to attract readers with a shocking title, not any news has confirmed that TEM will become the national currency. And the TEM project does not seem to be developing for a long time, they have not updated in the past few months nor listed in other exchanges.

Absolutely! This is another so-called crypto project, this is fastest than any other technology, gonna be a national currency, people can send payment without internet and so much bullshit promises they made! But in reality, they have nothing to show! They just had a meetup with the prime minister of Anguilla, nothing else! Once I trusted them a lot and was a holder of TEM coin but with the days, I found this is another typical crypto project, that has a big revolutionary bla bla vision in a dream, but nothing in real!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 05:21:05 PM

All I see is just a picture and it doesn't say anything. Therefore we cannot conclude that Temtum is the cryptocurrency used as the national currency.
In case it is accepted as a national currency, it is not the first currency to be used as a national currency. As far as I know, the Venezuelan Petro has been recognized by the Venezuelan government as the country's cryptocurrency. Of course it was a failure but no one could deny that it was first.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████