Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 04:35:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone recommend a company for building a Crypto Exchange for iOS & Android?  (Read 149 times)
adoptablockchain (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 04:37:22 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2020, 05:20:20 PM by adoptablockchain

We are looking for a development company that has experience in blockchain mobile development. This is what we want:

- Build a Cryptocurrency/Fiat Exchange for iOS and Android
- Support 10 independent blockchain nodes (can start from 3 and scale)
- Support ERC20
- Connect 3rd party services and bot trading with 12 exchanges via API (all exchanges are verified to have an API)
- We are ok using a white label to go to market by summer, but would like to build a solution where we can own the Intellectual Property rights to the code before the end of Summer 2020.

If you can be of assistance, please share additional information.

Thank you in advance for any assistance!

PS. I've done all the obvious google search leg work and spoke with development companies that come up in search results but they all seem to specialize on web applications..
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3055

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 06:54:52 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2020, 08:31:54 PM by BitMaxz

So you are looking for a developer who can build a crypto exchange for IOS and Android?

Since you want it to finish in a short time I think much better to find a crypto exchange developer/expert on Upwork. Which is one of the best places to find developers who can build Crypto exchange for IOS and Android devices?

Also, check Fiverr I found some post who can build a crypto exchange for mobile phones. Just use a keyword "crypto exchange"

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
adoptablockchain (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 10:46:08 AM

First of all thank you for the reply and advice. I think you will understand the dilemma we are facing after I answer your questions:

So you are looking for a developer who can build a crypto exchange for IOS and Android?
Yes. Preferably a team/company that has blockchain and mobile development experience.

Since you want it to finish in a short time I think much better to find a crypto exchange developer/expert on Upwork. Which is one of the best places to find developers who can build Crypto exchange for IOS and Android devices?
(a) Timeline, I would be ok using a white label solution, but I cannot find a single company offering such a product for mobile. Either Android or iOS.
(b) I've looked on Upwork, was one of the first places I reviewed. Here's the issue: Building from scratch is a pretty hefty development. I've interviewed more than a dozen teams and their competence level is typically limited or missing 1 or more important elements.

Also, check Fiverr I found some post who can build a crypto exchange for mobile phones. Just use a keyword "crypto exchange"
Yeah, I tried Fiverr as well. Feedback: Fiverr is just funny for this level of a request))) The competency level here is typically very narrow to something that the person offering services is very competent in doing. Certainly not building a FinTech application for what we hope will be millions of users and support over 20 cryptonodes.
dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 7323

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 10:59:40 AM

I would suggest that you post this request in Services section also.
You can find more developers there and people that can help you find right people.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

Other place you can try is Reddit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
adoptablockchain (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 07:16:51 PM

SUMMARY: After extensive review of available services and providers, we decided to hire Mobidax.io.

I don't want to knock most of the posts in this thread, but everyone I've talked to here, and you know who you are, were offering sub-par applications, where unable to clearly define architecture or explain what would be used to manage exchange wallets and interact with Blockchains. Prices where readily available and to me that is a HUGE warning sign that leads to unmanageable software.

Others were White Label solutions and code ownership is not an option, but as I state in the original post, ability to own the source code for the application is a business requirement.

The team we went with are building our application using Flutter (https://flutter.dev) for our Front-end, GraphQL (https://graphql.org) for API Management and opensource Back-end Peatio - Wallet/Blockchain Management (https://github.com/openware/peatio) and Barong - KYC + Auth0 (https://github.com/openware/barong) in a micro-service infrastructure deployed on Docker Swarm (Later Kubernetes - for hybrid cloud/baremetal solution).

Thank you everyone for the advice and for helping us find the solution we were looking for!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: