Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone recommend a company for building a Crypto Exchange for iOS & Android?  (Read 299 times)
adoptablockchain (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 05:47:15 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2020, 11:10:05 AM by adoptablockchain
Merited by OmegaStarScream (2)

Hello and thank you in advance for any assistance.

We are looking for a development company that has experience in blockchain mobile development. This is what we want:

- Build a Cryptocurrency/Fiat Exchange for iOS and Android
- Support 10 independent blockchain nodes (can start from 3 and scale)
- Support ERC20
- Connect 3rd party services and bot trading with 12 exchanges via API (all exchanges are verified to have an API)
- We are ok using a white label to go to market by summer, but would like to build a solution where we can own the Intellectual Property rights to the code before the end of Summer 2020.

If you can be of assistance, please share additional information.

PS. I've done all the obvious google search leg work and spoke with development companies that come up in search results but they all seem to specialize on web applications..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 06:50:44 PM
Merited by adoptablockchain (1)

I found a couple[1][2] using GoodFirms. Looking at their websites, they should be able to build you an exchange for both web and phones.

I haven't used either of them though, so I suggest you do more research and not count on the reviews on the links below (as they can be fake).

[1] https://www.goodfirms.co/company/sodio-technologies-pvt-ltd
[2] https://www.goodfirms.co/company/bitdeal

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
adoptablockchain (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 02:14:32 PM

First of all I want to say thank you for the recommendation.

I had a lengthy conversation with the team's sales representative and their offering is a monolith application that is not easily customizable or scalable to handle high volume of traffic, transactions per second, addition of 3rd party services.

I will add that their Telegram support is some of the best I've seen, although technical understanding of their product is lacking in presentation and much needed details. Starting with list of features. It seems to be a monolith app, but I'm learning more as I am chatting with their super fast and friendly sales rep.

I guess for the sake of updating the community, I will write up a summary of their product. I believe it may serve a temporary purpose for someone, but certainly not a fit for an Enterprise client due to its limitations.
adoptablockchain (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 05:42:24 PM
Merited by OmegaStarScream (2)

I found a couple[1][2] using GoodFirms. Looking at their websites, they should be able to build you an exchange for both web and phones.

I haven't used either of them though, so I suggest you do more research and not count on the reviews on the links below (as they can be fake).

[1] https://www.goodfirms.co/company/sodio-technologies-pvt-ltd
[2] https://www.goodfirms.co/company/bitdeal

Ok, so I think it is fair to share my findings with this provider:

Company: https://www.bitdeal.net(https://www.goodfirms.co/company/bitdeal)
1. They are based out of India. Their site is old schoolish.. But I've worked with really good Indian teams with worst websites. (Don't judge a book by its cover))))
2. They have great customer services and very responsive sales reps who more or less understand tech (maybe sometimes dumb it down to sell you their product)
3. They have a LinkedIn presence and 3 different team members connected to my LinkedIn within the first hour of communication

Mobile Product: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.application.bdamx&hl=en
1. 5 reviews / 100+ downloads
2. I didn't download the app
3. Programming languages/frameworks:
- Android - Kotlin
- iOS  - Swift
then they started saying things that did not make sense:
- Ours is frontend - HTML and CSS  Huh Roll Eyes Cry
- Backend - PHP, Laravel (website)  Roll Eyes
- Trade matching engine - PHP  Shocked
- Deployment will be based on your preferable server architecture ...
4. Price:
- Android - 5000 USD
- Ios        - 6000 USD
5. The application is a monolith with built in KYC. I was told that they can add API and multiple KYC providers for different regions, but I doubt it.

I thanked them for their time and information.

Summary: I think this was the needed research and it led me to a dead end.

Company: https://sodio.tech/ (https://www.goodfirms.co/company/sodio-technologies-pvt-ltd)
- Contacted, waiting on reply.

Hopefully this information helps someone in the future!
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 06:02:51 PM

Does it necessarily need to be a company you are looking for and not some developer/s? Since it would be harder for you to find the perfect organization for what you are asking, most of them will stick on what they know or what they are assigned to do which you already said are web-based applications. You'll have a better result if you'll try to look for an individual or group of individuals that can develop mobile based apps for you. You can start on freelancing websites such as upwork.com and try to search words such as "mobile developer"," iOS Developer", "App Developer" and you'll find good results for it, I did try it out myself in upwork and saw a lot of good freelancers looking for a part time job.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
TechCrackers

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 07:04:46 AM

We are looking for a development company that has experience in blockchain mobile development. This is what we want:

- Support ERC20
- Connect 3rd party services and bot trading with 12 exchanges via API (all exchanges are verified to have an API)
- We are ok using a white label to go to market by summer, but would like to build a solution where we can own the Intellectual Property rights to the code before the end of Summer 2020.

PS. I've done all the obvious google search leg work and spoke with development companies that come up in search results but they all seem to specialize on web applications..
We have huge expertise in blockchain development.lets connect and discuss it.PM me your contact details.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 08:39:57 AM

@adoptablockchain, have you tried advertising in the local post secondary school?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
timcloak

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 08:52:48 AM

Thanks everyone here for giving useful information about exchanging company. I'll gather this for myself later.
phwizard

Activity: 37
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 11:38:53 AM

Hi @adoptablockchain

my company will be happy to discuss and estimate the time&cost for you so you can decide whether you want to proceed with us.
I'm company founder and I manage all projects personally. We've built iOS apps since 2008 and focus on blockchain since 2018.
For iOS and Android we do both cross-platform (React Native) and fully native development.

For blockchain exchange, we have (1) some ready-to-go frameworks we've built ourselves and we can license to you so you own the IP; (2) having worked on similar projects, we stay up to date with open-source white label exchanges that you can reuse at least for the backend side of your project, refer for example my blog post on this: https://www.dappros.com/201812/open-source-white-label-token-exchanges-comparison-of-options/; (3) happy to build it from scratch for you (or a combination of open-source + from scratch as you mention).

We have recently worked on a technologically similar project involving a mobile wallet, installing full nodes for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar, TRON, Ripple, Vechain, NEO etc and creating REST JSON APIs for these. These involved setting up server-side running nodes from same instance (for easier management) but at different virtual machines and different ports, also implementing REST JSON API for mobile wallet app to work with - built mainly in Node.js, and C# for one of them + of course the mobile part. 

Let me know if you have any questions or maybe we should do a call to discuss.

- Support ERC20

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:11:12 PM
Merited by adoptablockchain (1)

Hi @adoptablockchain

my company will be happy to discuss and estimate the time&cost for you so you can decide whether you want to proceed with us.
I'm company founder and I manage all projects personally. We've built iOS apps since 2008 and focus on blockchain since 2018.
For iOS and Android we do both cross-platform (React Native) and fully native development.

Maybe instead of just saying that you have developed "iOS apps" you should at least also say what their names are so that the members especially the OP will know what you have really developed. Not only will it save us time but it will also help what you are pitching him. Instead of just backing it up with your blog post what you should include is the project portfolio you have which will also be helpful. I'm just saying this because most the low ranking members here ranging from jr. members to newbies in the project development always try to offer their service but what they forget is to post their credentials with their previous works backing them up.
phwizard

Activity: 37
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 03:40:25 PM

Maybe instead of just saying that you have developed "iOS apps" you should at least also say what their names are so that the members especially the OP will know what you have really developed. Not only will it save us time but it will also help what you are pitching him. Instead of just backing it up with your blog post what you should include is the project portfolio you have which will also be helpful. I'm just saying this because most the low ranking members here ranging from jr. members to newbies in the project development always try to offer their service but what they forget is to post their credentials with their previous works backing them up.

Look I appreciate your advice and that I'm only a junior member here, but I'm literally one of the first people worldwide who have successfully started iOS apps development professionally and we've built hundreds of apps literally, some banking apps for Barclays, TCS, multiple apps for Hollywood studios accompanying top movie releases such as Avatar etc, a number of healthcare and telemedicine apps, Liverpool FC and Man City FC fan apps etc, gaming (iCombat etc), multiple featured by Apple in some demonstrated in WWDC events. There isn't much point to list all of them and some are protected by NDA. Will be happy to share more details with clients and there is no point to bore others with details here.

Not really focused on pitching someone here, it just so happened that I've checked this forum, not doing it every day, more like once every 2-3 weeks and I saw someone looking for help on their project which matches exactly my personal and my company expertise, so decided to provide some details to help them potentially, and if this leads to a great client - developer match, isn't this what topic starter was looking for?
hairypawter

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 03:27:40 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2020, 03:38:23 AM by hairypawter

Hey,

I am the co-founder of MTX-Platform. Basically we provide what you are looking for - a product that can provide the Technology for your Exchange, including the Hardware and Software. With our solution, you are free from creating a Technical team and investing money into Tech Infrastructure for the Exchange database.
Here is our link: mtxplatform.com

Currently, we have just rolled out the product, got some clients and really want to find more partners. So we introduce a promotion plan - You can try opening and running your Exchange for free cost of Technology to see if your business idea can work or not.

I think we should chat more for better understanding. Security is normally the main issue, we want to show you how we can assure you against fraud.

Contact me on Tele: @DuongBitsedo

Cheers, boss.
adoptablockchain (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 06:43:44 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2020, 07:15:50 PM by adoptablockchain

SUMMARY: After extensive review of available services and providers, we decided to hire Mobidax.io.

I don't want to knock most of the posts in this thread, but everyone I've talked to here, and you know who you are, were offering sub-par applications, where unable to clearly define architecture or explain what would be used to manage exchange wallets and interact with Blockchains. Prices where readily available and to me that is a HUGE warning sign that leads to unmanageable software.

Others were White Label solutions and code ownership is not an option, but as I state in the original post, ability to own the source code for the application is a business requirement.

The team we went with are building our application using Flutter (https://flutter.dev) for our Front-end, GraphQL (https://graphql.org) for API Management and opensource Back-end Peatio - Wallet/Blockchain Management (https://github.com/openware/peatio) and Barong - KYC + Auth0 (https://github.com/openware/barong) in a micro-service infrastructure deployed on Docker Swarm (Later Kubernetes - for hybrid cloud/baremetal solution).

Thank you everyone for the advice and for helping us find the solution we were looking for!
adoptablockchain (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 08:32:43 AM

Look I appreciate your advice and that I'm only a junior member here, but I'm literally one of the first people worldwide who have successfully started iOS apps development professionally and we've built hundreds of apps literally, some banking apps for Barclays, TCS, multiple apps for Hollywood studios accompanying top movie releases such as Avatar etc, a number of healthcare and telemedicine apps, Liverpool FC and Man City FC fan apps etc, gaming (iCombat etc), multiple featured by Apple in some demonstrated in WWDC events. There isn't much point to list all of them and some are protected by NDA. Will be happy to share more details with clients and there is no point to bore others with details here.

Not really focused on pitching someone here, it just so happened that I've checked this forum, not doing it every day, more like once every 2-3 weeks and I saw someone looking for help on their project which matches exactly my personal and my company expertise, so decided to provide some details to help them potentially, and if this leads to a great client - developer match, isn't this what topic starter was looking for?

I spoke with this team. These guys are legit and capable to do the required work. Fast to provide feedback and the only team who spoke the same language as us and our requirements.

We picked a different team for the project mainly because of location. Our client has a team in Ukraine managed by Cicklum.com and it made more sense for them to pick another team in the same city/country/closer time zone.

In any case, we are thankful for the time their CEO, Taras Filatov (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tarasfilatov/) dedicated to our conversation and understanding our requirements.
isabella17

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 10:55:23 AM

Hi there!!!

Are you plan to build your own cryptocurrency exchange platform? Here, coinsclone offers some best cryptocurrency exchange software/scripts like Binance, coinbase, bittrex and more. If you have any business-related feel free to ask our technicians @ coinsclone.com

For Free Consulting/Live Demo visit @ cryptocurrency exchange software/script
maxfromhex

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 04:24:52 PM

Hey, I run hexagon.agency, we create and support digital products. Our focus is on design and strategy. we have done a few exchanges already.
and we have a dev partner who developed https://finsafe.com/ from scratch, so there might be a match for you. happy to hear more about your project and at least help with advice.

max@hexagon.agency
asketov

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 04:41:42 AM

There are not many companies that would be engaged in the development of this level. But if you think about developing app, choose proven companies anyway. Then you need to contact companies that have a huge set of technologies.
Stronium

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 07:00:54 AM

So much still depends on how much they know how to use them. Yoy need to look at more projects that have already been implemented by them. I can also write on my website that I can develop complex applications, know and know how to use many frameworks, etc.
vadimw

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 09:40:52 AM

- Support ERC20

Hello. We have a large development team. We develop crypto-exchanges of any level. Write to us if you are interested.
TG @bands_viu
cryptoQueez

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 09:46:53 AM

There are not many companies engaged in the development. But, if you think for building a crypto exchange, it's best to revise on some companies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: