Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:19:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MapleCoin To Launch March 22nd  (Read 13256 times)
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:05:28 PM

bump because this is a instamined scamcoin.

DO NOT MINE THIS SHIT.

How is this instamined? Still at block 61
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:10:51 PM

bump because this is a instamined scamcoin.

DO NOT MINE THIS SHIT.

How is this instamined? Still at block 61
the point is its the same dev from mazacoin.....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Azuvector

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:17:07 PM

tons of virus warnings from virus total btw

lol yea wtf. Deleted it.

This is obviously a scamcoin, but really, antivirus false positives are nothing new for any miner program.
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:18:35 PM

lol yea wtf. Deleted it.

This is obviously a scamcoin, but really, antivirus false positives are nothing new for any miner program.

Virustotal detects the minerd inside of the zip file. That's a false alert
1024KB

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:24:12 PM

lol yea wtf. Deleted it.

i get that, but most don't come back with 27/48 warnings Smiley
elberto

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:35:44 PM

Mining this coin hope it goes to the moon, Canada needs to adopt a virtual currency why not Maple Coin? They have removed the penny from currency. Cheesy
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:36:39 PM

Mining this coin hope it goes to the moon, Canada needs to adopt a virtual currency why not Maple Coin? They have removed the penny from currency. Cheesy

we have bitcoin.

you must be new here.
pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:37:31 PM

we have bitcoin.

you must be new here.

brand new Smiley
novaboy2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:03:18 PM

WTB MapleCoin

Send me a msg with prices.

Darkcoin, the only fungible crypto currency.
1024KB

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:16:04 AM

Coin is live and mining fine, can still solo, not for long though. I have a chunk of MPL I can sell if anyone is interested, PM with inquiries.

For all the criticism of the dev behind this coin, the only thing it boils down to for me is: profit. Regardless of the professionalism/character of this developer in previous projects, he did launch this without a single speedbump, had a great execution, and will probably be fully dedicated to see this listed and promoted - I just think he's ok with keeping it a bit quiet while the difficulty is low. Well, I've had my hours of mining quietly in the small crowd and now I'm blowing the whistle - let's kick it up!

Pool -   http://maple.cryptoadhd.com/

Grab the wallet at their website http://www.maplecoin.info/

wont be touching that wallet with 27/48 virus warnings
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:24:37 AM

scamcoin or legit, it falls into the poisonous category of dilutioncoin.

Time to put a control shot in the head of this shitbox.  If you bring nothing new to the table, you bring a dilutioncoin to the market.  Coingen servers should be carpet bombed, and dilutioncoin devs should be DDoS'd into ash.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:29:05 AM

Coin is live and mining fine, can still solo, not for long though. I have a chunk of MPL I can sell if anyone is interested, PM with inquiries.

For all the criticism of the dev behind this coin, the only thing it boils down to for me is: profit. Regardless of the professionalism/character of this developer in previous projects, he did launch this without a single speedbump, had a great execution, and will probably be fully dedicated to see this listed and promoted - I just think he's ok with keeping it a bit quiet while the difficulty is low. Well, I've had my hours of mining quietly in the small crowd and now I'm blowing the whistle - let's kick it up!

It's not 27 different virus warnings, it's the same coin miner related false-positive from different AV brands as many other wallets. The wallet is NOT a virus.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2d3d166739bb36cbb70a760afc427b8598b593a276500e000f4243b808f7388a/analysis/1395505238/
1024KB

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:35:30 AM

It's not 27 different virus warnings, it's the same coin miner related false-positive from different AV brands as many other wallets. The wallet is NOT a virus

yes I know, but there are actually about 8 different virus catches. I know minerd triggers it, not my first go around. Never seen a file with so many warnings is what i am saying.

Don't get me wrong, still mining it, but my coins sit on the pool till I'm sure.  Or until I fire up my VM , which ever comes first Smiley
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:39:38 AM

It's not 27 different virus warnings, it's the same coin miner related false-positive from different AV brands as many other wallets. The wallet is NOT a virus

yes I know, but there are actually about 8 different virus catches. I know minerd triggers it, not my first go around. Never seen a file with so many warnings is what i am saying.

Don't get me wrong, still mining it, but my coins sit on the pool till I'm sure.  Or until I fire up my VM , which ever comes first Smiley
Again, that is INCORRECT. ALL the virus alerts refer to 'Bitcoin Miner' functionality of the wallet, which as it even says in the report, is NOT a virus. Provide a link for a scan that says there are 8 different viruses as you claim.

Code:
Antivirus	 Result	 Update
AVG CoinMiner.AOK 20140322
Ad-Aware Application.BitCoinMiner.BM 20140322
Agnitum RiskTool.BitCoinMiner!nQPTIDRhWDw 20140322
Antiy-AVL RiskWare[RiskTool:not-a-virus]/Win64.BitCoinMiner 20140320
Avast Win32:Miner-B [PUP] 20140322
Baidu-International Hacktool.Win32.Bitcoinminer.40 20140322
BitDefender Application.BitCoinMiner.BM 20140322
CAT-QuickHeal RiskTool.BitCoinMiner.pd (Not a Virus) 20140322
Comodo ApplicUnsaf.Win64.RiskTool.BitCoinMiner.A 20140322
ESET-NOD32 a variant of Win32/BitCoinMiner.BJ 20140322
F-Secure Application.BitCoinMiner.BM 20140322
GData Application.BitCoinMiner.BM 20140322
K7AntiVirus Riskware ( 0040eff71 ) 20140321
K7GW Riskware ( 0040eff71 ) 20140321
Kaspersky not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win64.BitCoinMiner.a 20140322
Malwarebytes Riskware.BitcoinMiner 20140322
McAfee RDN/Generic PUP.x!bmb 20140322
MicroWorld-eScan Application.BitCoinMiner.BM 20140322
NANO-Antivirus Riskware.Win64.BitCoinMiner.cqywam 20140322
Norman Suspicious_Gen4.ELNSF 20140322
Panda HackTool/BitCoinMiner.A 20140322
Rising PE:Trojan.Win32.Generic.1581FB9C!360840092 20140322
Symantec Bitcoinminer 20140322
TheHacker Trojan/bitcoinMiner 20140321
TrendMicro HKTL_COINMINE 20140322
TrendMicro-HouseCall HKTL_COINMINE 20140322
VIPRE Trojan.Win64.CoinMiner.e (v)
sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:45:28 AM

Good to see only a few falling for this shit a second time around.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:49:22 AM

Good to see only a few falling for this shit a second time around.

Smiley i hope these retards buy it for 20k sat

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:15:13 AM

There is not official crypto currency of Canada, nothing endorsed by government, or people for that matter.  Hate that all these coins are now trying to claim association with specific countries - they are all going to fail on that front for the most part.  Defeats some of the purpose of cryptos in the first place!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
HinnomTX

Activity: 525

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:23:50 AM

There is not official crypto currency of Canada, nothing endorsed by government, or people for that matter.  Hate that all these coins are now trying to claim association with specific countries - they are all going to fail on that front for the most part.  Defeats some of the purpose of cryptos in the first place!
I see a USDe address in your sig. USDe 'the dollar improved' has no association with any country.  Wink

"One can only solve so much with cryptography. The rest of the solution will prove to be economic in nature." -Evan Duffield
Dash is Digital Cash.  https://www.dash.org
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:49:37 AM

Looks good on Twitter but came to BTT to search for Maplecoin, only to discover lots of scam accusations  Angry Scammers keeping all the maple syrup for themselves  Grin
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:05:43 AM

Stop supporting every piece of shit that comes out!!

Stop fucking mining every god damn coin. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
You people are ruining the altcoin market.
There is not enough money in the market for all these coins to rise in price. Every hash you put towards shit copycoins like this is a hash taken away from more deserving coins.

Lower hashrate = lower difficulty = lower price = lower adoption.

Fucking fuck, you people make me sick!

Yes, I'm fucking butthurt. Coins are down across the board because of this shit.
Just stop it.
If its got nothing new or innovative, say no.
If everyone stuck to a handful of deserving innovative coins, those coins would all rise in price and everyone would benefit.
Instead you guys spread us too thinly over everything.

If you mine a litecoin copy with no new features in 2014 you are a fucking tool and contributing to the detriment of the community and future of cryptocurrencies in general.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: