Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MapleCoin To Launch March 22nd  (Read 13254 times)
LuckyKey

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:09:18 AM

Canada is full of miners and enthusiasts - use them!  Get the assistance required to deliver the required promotion and excitement…and technology :-) 

Need: web site, promotion, plan (give Canadians some coins - will spew excitement), dev involvement (and forum too) and transparency.

Let's make this country coin the best!!!
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuckyKey

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:17:30 AM

Follow this/these maplecoin forums:

http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/maplecoin-users-guide-t67-10.html

More info there too.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:49:48 AM

These worthless scammers are pathetic.  As are the fools that support these worthless crap coins.

This is just another scam.

SCAM SCAM SCAM

As a scam exposer I wonder what your definition of a scam is? I mean, no premine, no IPO ... so the dev is somehow scamming people out of money?

I'll say upfront that I see no point to this coin. It's a copycat of his maza coin, no unique features, no coins going to Canadians, and I see nothing really worthwhile in it. But I don't see any scam.

the scam is he is the same goof that made mazacoin................

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
LuckyKey

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:59:27 AM

Don't know the mazacoin history that everyone is ranting about, can someone enlighten? 
LuckyKey

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:24:36 PM

Don't know the mazacoin history that everyone is ranting about, can someone enlighten? 

The coin has not been well released, and there definitely seems to be a lack of presence; i.e.; web site down, delayed responses in forums, if any, etc.  Compared to many of the other coins, it's lacking.

Canadians are proud people, and are some of the most advanced bitcoin Users in the world.  Although we are itching to get behind something like this, if it's not done right, with the people in mind, this will flop BIG time!  And, alternatively, someone else will make a good go of the concept, using the coin for everything - including partnering with sugar bush providers to give Maple Syrup on a stick for coins (free coins given out), as the tree sap leaks from the trees in much of Canada right now!  That's what I'm talking about.  lol

:-)
DogeNukem

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:43:10 PM

Someone might want to inform this guy he's way over his head.

No responses = no people mining = no confirmations = mass exodus/extinction.
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:58:42 PM

hey dumbass dev, why don't you be less proactive promoting your stupid dice game on twitter and more proactive with promoting the coin in this thread and fixing the wallet. 

maple fails way harder than mzc.
marquix

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 07:54:10 PM

same dev from mazacoin this is a scam DO NOT MINE THIS SHITCOIN

...and how is MAZACOIN a scam? Did I miss something?

HD video & photography. Check out some of my photos covering Bitcoin and Crypto topics http://marquix.net/try/btc-tech-photos/ or my FREE eBook reviewing fully Whitehat e-mail and list-building tools http://marquix.net/try/whitehat-email-marketing/ here!
Read Bitcoin & Alt coin news, decentralization, Peer-to-Peer economy articles, financial innovation with Crypto tech on http://www.bitcoinFinancial.info/bitcoin-business/.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:57:57 PM

I wouldn't say mazacoin is necessarily a scam. The creators just made a ton of mistakes ... and Payu evidently signed on a less than professional dev. I'm not sure if AP is still with maza or not, but Boxxa is.

Interestingly Ap/Boxxa has also been accused of stealing away Greececoin. And Australia Coin strangely has the same announcement font/appearance as Greececoin does. They may be churning out nation coins, I suppose.
bitmonster

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

@cryptominer

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 04:37:21 PM

is there anyone that is able too sync his wallet, 0 connection i have
marquix

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 04:55:34 PM

I wouldn't say mazacoin is necessarily a scam. The creators just made a ton of mistakes ... and Payu evidently signed on a less than professional dev. I'm not sure if AP is still with maza or not, but Boxxa is.

Interestingly Ap/Boxxa has also been accused of stealing away Greececoin. And Australia Coin strangely has the same announcement font/appearance as Greececoin does. They may be churning out nation coins, I suppose.

understood -- and BTW these nation coins (I mean those that usually come as "countryName" plus "coin") are some of the dumbest ideas in the entire Crypto space anyway, defying the entire concept of what DECENTRALIZED p2p Crypto coins or wider "Bitcoin Neutrality" should be.

Greececoin, Australiacoin, Germanycoin, Nigeriacoin, Spaincoin, BullCityCoin and even EuroCoin, MeditarraneanCoin and Auroracoin (the row of idiocities is endless) -- they all failed to get the first thing/basic concept of real Cryptos (even if they claim they were supposedly "open" to "outsiders" which they are not really), namely that they can only succeed if used internationally. Focusing on ANY geographic area preempts the whole BTC concept (as well as the one of viable Altcoins) though!

Let them all fail as miserably as they deserve, this is what *competition among currencies* is all about. Let the free market decide -- and soon (for the sake of saving unnecessary hashing power and tons of CO2 and electricity wasted)...

HD video & photography. Check out some of my photos covering Bitcoin and Crypto topics http://marquix.net/try/btc-tech-photos/ or my FREE eBook reviewing fully Whitehat e-mail and list-building tools http://marquix.net/try/whitehat-email-marketing/ here!
Read Bitcoin & Alt coin news, decentralization, Peer-to-Peer economy articles, financial innovation with Crypto tech on http://www.bitcoinFinancial.info/bitcoin-business/.
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:06:46 PM

is there anyone that is able too sync his wallet, 0 connection i have

same here
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:45:50 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 06:50:38 PM by poornamelessme

understood -- and BTW these nation coins (I mean those that usually come as "countryName" plus "coin") are some of the dumbest ideas in the entire Crypto space anyway, defying the entire concept of what DECENTRALIZED p2p Crypto coins or wider "Bitcoin Neutrality" should be.

Greececoin, Australiacoin, Germanycoin, Nigeriacoin, Spaincoin, BullCityCoin and even EuroCoin, MeditarraneanCoin and Auroracoin (the row of idiocities is endless) -- they all failed to get the first thing/basic concept of real Cryptos (even if they claim they were supposedly "open" to "outsiders" which they are not really), namely that they can only succeed if used internationally. Focusing on ANY geographic area preempts the whole BTC concept (as well as the one of viable Altcoins) though!

Let them all fail as miserably as they deserve, this is what *competition among currencies* is all about. Let the free market decide -- and soon (for the sake of saving unnecessary hashing power and tons of CO2 and electricity wasted)...

I'm not very fond of most nation coins either. I expect it all will burn out eventually, or perhaps they have already. That said, there could be some valid reasons for a geographical region to support their own coin.
Maza is one example, due to possible govt. interference with indians adopting bitcoin. Same for Iceland, if I recall correctly... although of course all it would take is for their govt. to regulate AUR, to put it in the same boat as bitcoin.

Most other 'nations'... nah... there could be perceived reasons for a specific coin, such as that dutch coin playing on sentimentality, or greececoin helping poor people, but in reality I don't think either will work out. And in the latter case, it is more of a made up reason from the devs to just make money. I wouldn't be surprised to see duplicate nation coins next, once all the popular nations are used up. Hopefully this whole thing dies off before it comes to that though.

Edit: And just now I see another Gulden coin is being released, making it two Dutch coins. It evidently has begun already.
Painful Truth

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:15:34 PM

we have liftoff  Shocked
LuckyKey

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:09:57 PM

Gotta disagree on this.  lol  You're pretty much arguing there should only be 1 coin for everything, geography aside;  like Bitcoin could serve the purpose of all. Possibly, but much better to not. 

Just like existing currencies, there can be many reasons for having a unique crypto currency for countries.  The price of bacon in Canada is different than in Greece.  The price of gas is different in Canada and the US…although a gas coin could confuse that.  lol  Isolating value to the crypto currency, as we have done via the papered currency, serves no harm. As well, there may be other unique properties that relate only to Canadians (i.e.; Cdn highway tolls, Cdn taxes (some day…lol), Cdn beer, Cdn maple syrup, Cdn smokes, Cdn poutine, Cdn Beavertails, etc.), where a MapleCoin may some day enhance your purchase?  It might just take away the notion of how/what things are in other countries, and allow everyone to deal within the scope of our own products, within the distribution of our country, as the dollar does.  In many ways it's cleaner, and easier for some people to grasp?

Why not have more?  In the same way the govt's spew paper money within their country borders? it's only digital computations?  Why not segregate some of these computations to build localized coins?  If they can all have value some day, assuming the hundreds of millions of dollars being invested to bring the digital currencies to the mass population, then why not?  I would much rather own some MapleCoin here in Canada, than Bitcoin, if I can acquire the same value and usability for the comparative number of coins. 

Then again, some countries are more proud than others…I wouldn't own a Quebec coin before a MapleCoin.  lol

I also believe the crypto currencies could replace the existing dollar some day, so I am way-out there.  :-)
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 07:06:58 AM

What Exchanges can buy MPL?

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

DogeNukem

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:17:34 PM

Anyone get their wallets to work yet?  No go here despite adding nodes, etc
bitmonster

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

@cryptominer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 09:21:27 AM

+1
The same here, at send the same question to the twitter accounts of Cryptodirect & Maplecoin2014, but no anwser there also...
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:42:52 PM

+1
The same here, at send the same question to the twitter accounts of Cryptodirect & Maplecoin2014, but no anwser there also...

AP is a fking IDIOT who would mine his shit coins? 
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 06:13:07 PM

This is probably the same douche dev that cloned the original MPL.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=288690.0

I wasted several weeks mining that hoser's shit.

bump Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: