Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unocoin bank deposits n withdrew starts from today  (Read 207 times)
~Money~ (OP)

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 05:56:06 AM
Merited by erikalui (1), webtricks (1)

Unocoin is going live with bank account deposits and withdrawals by 11.30 AM today (March 5th)   Grin Grin

https://twitter.com/Unocoin/status/1235434598470791168

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2020, 12:05:50 PM

Better late than never Cheesy

Finally we can again start trading freely. Before the next bomb atleast Tongue

pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 01:52:49 PM

It's been only a day and many exchanges which were lost because of the ban on cryptocurrencies in India have made a plan to make a come back.
Obviously, why won't they. Though I am happy that Unocoin has started their services today, I am more happy for Koinex since the court ordered the Central Bank to release the funds (almost 12 crores) which were frozen by the bank. Now since Zebpay already announced of a come back I think they will also bring the Crypto to INR trading back to India. Let's see what more happens in the upcoming Indian Crypto community.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 02:33:05 PM

Though I am happy that Unocoin has started their services today
They were trading at a premium price to purchase the coins when i checked in the morning and the selling price were much lower than the global market. Glad supreme court came up with the verdict after two years Undecided.

I am more happy for Koinex since the court ordered the Central Bank to release the funds (almost 12 crores) which were frozen by the bank.
I was not aware of this, 12 Crore frozen for two years is a pretty shitty affair and the liability the company had to go through will be awful.

What is the future of Coinsecure, i was following Benson and his venture, Tokenyz Ventures and now they are redirecting to ajna.digital .
I would like to hear from Benson about his plans.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 05:31:56 AM

also wonder what will happen with Zebpay? 

ImThour
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1512

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 12:37:38 PM

A question for all the pro's, What will you choose?
WazirX or Unocoin in terms of Selling/Buying BTC.

Will help a newbie, Cheers.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 03:41:27 AM
Merited by Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

A question for all the pro's, What will you choose?
WazirX or Unocoin in terms of Selling/Buying BTC.

Will help a newbie, Cheers.
Bud, I think you seriously need some help buying BTC. I am not forcing you to choose any exchange over the other but as per the current trend you should consider using WazirX. If you ask me why then I would say

• It is owned by Binance which is most used global crypto exchange as of now
  • It has better volume than any other exchange for INR/BTC trades
  • It has a good support

Also, you should consider joining their telegram group to get better support.
Since you were facing trouble creating an account, you can ask your questions in that group and any of their official would answer your queries.

PFB the wazirx telegram group
https://t.me/wazirx_discuss

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ImThour
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1512

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 03:10:32 PM

Bud, I think you seriously need some help buying BTC. I am not forcing you to choose any exchange over the other but as per the current trend you should consider using WazirX. If you ask me why then I would say

• It is owned by Binance which is most used global crypto exchange as of now
  • It has better volume than any other exchange for INR/BTC trades
  • It has a good support

Also, you should consider joining their telegram group to get better support.
Since you were facing trouble creating an account, you can ask your questions in that group and any of their official would answer your queries.

PFB the wazirx telegram group
https://t.me/wazirx_discuss
Thanks man, I was able to buy BTC from WazirX. Smiley
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:10:42 PM
Merited by deadley (1)

Unocoin is going live with bank account deposits and withdrawals by 11.30 AM today (March 5th)   Grin Grin

While it's a good news for Indian crypto community as a whole, but I would still suggest you guys to stay extra cautious while dealing with a known Indian crypto exchange. RBI will soon file a review petition to Supreme Court. The Yes Bank dilemma is probably holding them back for a while, but it will happen in due course of time!

Banks can categorize your account as cryptocurrency related account and take necessary steps to harass the account holder. People may face retaliation from Income Tac department due to such information passed to them by banks.

Personally, I try to stay alert to avoid any legal issues and it just doesn't feel right at this moment!

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:09:17 PM

While it's a good news for Indian crypto community as a whole, but I would still suggest you guys to stay extra cautious while dealing with a known Indian crypto exchange. RBI will soon file a review petition to Supreme Court. The Yes Bank dilemma is probably holding them back for a while, but it will happen in due course of time!

Banks can categorize your account as cryptocurrency related account and take necessary steps to harass the account holder. People may face retaliation from Income Tac department due to such information passed to them by banks.

Personally, I try to stay alert to avoid any legal issues and it just doesn't feel right at this moment!

Agree with you fully, stay away with direct bank dealing through these so called exchanges. They will easily pass all your information to authorities.

Let's come more clarity before even thinking to deposit funds directly in exchanges.

madhavsinghrajput

Activity: 66
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 07:26:40 PM

I agree with you that YES bank dilemma is preventing RBI from filling review petition.They can categorize the account,Cash flow and transaction  can have limit.But my concern is there can be lot of scam that could happen in the initial stages of this exchanges and that is something everyone should be worry off especially newbies and people who are investing for the first time.Price fluctuation can be barged and especially people who are doing it for the first time can loose or can get there money stuck for longer time,Because you don't know how much permission they have taken from RBI and in what scenario can RBI intervene.That is something people should look into before investing because RBI will keep some power in there hand and everyone must have the idea.
tarunpalparmar

Activity: 241
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 02:45:23 AM

sir me bhi unocoin se bank se bitcoin buy and sell k skta hu ise koi problm to nhi hogi
chunnu39

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 11:52:02 AM

according to me wazirx and bitbns working fine for me these exchanges also lower down there fee. so I don't think personally to move out to unocoin exchange. but unocoin is a great exchange in terms of fast withdrawals.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: