Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:51:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A tsunami is going to strike the east coast  (Read 1736 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:01:42 AM

In 2012, I had a recurring dream of a tsunami/tidal wave many times, at least 20.  In the dream, the wave would come up to the doorway of the beach house I was in.  In one dream, the water continued to rise until one single drop dripped over the doorway and into the house.  At one point I had this dream 3-4 nights in a row, by then I knew to take this as a sign.  I have had this dream a few times this year as well.

My intentions are not to persuade you, not to invoke fear, but simply to inform you that I have an overwhelmingly strong feeling a tsunami will hit the eastern shore of America.  I would advice you to move far inland, even if you're not that close to the ocean, but I do not seek to persuade your freewill.

To put my feeling in terms of the most logical reasoning, I feel that the government will detonate a nuclear missile within the ocean causing a large tsunami, though it is quite possible they have the capacity with geoengineering.  No, not everyone in the government is evil, but yes, the government is the perfect vessel for those who have ill intentions and the power and ability to orchestrate such an attack.  A tsunami would make the perfect excuse for carrying out their agenda - it would destroy our capital and trigger martial law, all while devastating our entire infrastructure and a great amount of the population.

There are reports of nuclear warheads missing and it all adds up.  Where there's a will, there's a way, and our government now contains some of the most ill willed people, those public and private.  The signs are all there, they are ingrained in our culture and the very fabric of fate.

If I had to pick a date, which I don't want to do, because man cannot predict time as we live in the present, I would estimate late March, or more likely, April.  I feel very strongly that even if these dates are not correct, there will be a tsunami within 2014.

If you choose to stay near the east coast, my advice to you is to not fear the wave.  Do not fear death.  Welcome it with peace and acceptance.  Death is not the end, simply a transition to another dimension, energy cannot be destroyed, only converted.  I have experienced egodeath, similar to a near death experience, and have seen a glimpse of heaven.  It is beautiful.  Infinite peace and possibilities await on the other side.

I wish you all the best.  May love and peace fill your hearts and lives.  Remember we are all one and not even death may take us away from each other.  Existence is eternal and we will all be together again shortly.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:18:31 AM

Woo, a dank bullshit rerun. Is it going to be metaphorical like last time?
skilo

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:28:53 AM

Dank is mostly full of shit but this forum is a more colorful place with him here.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:47:47 AM

It's unfortunate that it takes tragedies to remind us of the love we have.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:40:27 AM

Tsunamis occur only once in several decades.
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 10:56:37 AM

I think you merely watched one of those catastrophe movies ("Deep Impact" I guess, which literally features the scenario of a tsunami wiping out the US east coast) and then dreamed the following night about it.

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:42:25 PM

I think you merely watched one of those catastrophe movies ("Deep Impact" I guess, which literally features the scenario of a tsunami wiping out the US east coast) and then dreamed the following night about it.

Don't think I've seen that one.  But there are several movies that involve cataclysmic tsunamis as of recently.  The people in charge know full well about this event, there are people with very high awarenesses.  I have simply found the ancient knowledge that these people protect.

romang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:48:18 PM

Dank is mostly full of shit but this forum is a more colorful place with him here.

Twilight zone.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:50:51 PM

I need you all to speak up when this happens.  We need to unite the world.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: