Bitcoin Forum
January 17, 2022, 08:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I really have to pay taxes on crypto investments?  (Read 2423 times)
PocketAces

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:48:44 PM

The rise in gold prices, the decline in Chinese stock indices, the devaluation of the yuan - all this was the result of the confrontation between the two, and cryptocurrencies also grew up against this background. Bitcoin at the same time showed all the characteristics of a protective asset and a value preservation tool.
it doesn’t seem like bitcoin is protective of anything or anyone now. forget about it. we, the taxpayers will have to save the world now! airlines can’t survive without our money. so go report your taxes if you want to fly again!
this is all so sad. closed the air gates. Airplanes are on the ground. tickets are not saled. But salaries and debts still have to be paid.
and just imagine that it has come to somebody’s mind to create a cryptocurrency and actually name it “coronacoin”. what a creepy world we live in…
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minereu.com.

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:51:35 PM

The rise in gold prices, the decline in Chinese stock indices, the devaluation of the yuan - all this was the result of the confrontation between the two, and cryptocurrencies also grew up against this background. Bitcoin at the same time showed all the characteristics of a protective asset and a value preservation tool.
it doesn’t seem like bitcoin is protective of anything or anyone now. forget about it. we, the taxpayers will have to save the world now! airlines can’t survive without our money. so go report your taxes if you want to fly again!
this is all so sad. closed the air gates. Airplanes are on the ground. tickets are not saled. But salaries and debts still have to be paid.
and just imagine that it has come to somebody’s mind to create a cryptocurrency and actually name it “coronacoin”. what a creepy world we live in…
just yesterday I found out that this cryptocurrency will rise in price as the coronavirus spreads. so its rate depends on the number of sick and dead.

PocketAces

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:54:15 PM

just yesterday I found out that this cryptocurrency will rise in price as the coronavirus spreads. so its rate depends on the number of sick and dead.
this is sick, really.
1Excalibur

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:57:10 PM

it gets sicker: the total number of CoronaCoin tokens is based on the world's population. It is assumed that the more people fall ill or die, the higher the value of the currency.
TimeWarped

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 04:00:18 PM

it gets sicker: the total number of CoronaCoin tokens is based on the world's population. It is assumed that the more people fall ill or die, the higher the value of the currency.
some people are already investing in this currency. they believe that the coronavirus will continue to spread.
PocketAces

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 04:03:13 PM

“the more people get sick or die, the higher the value of the currency” - WTF? It's hard to find words without swearing ... it's somebody’s sick fantasy
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 04:06:07 PM

“the more people get sick or die, the higher the value of the currency” - WTF? It's hard to find words without swearing ... it's somebody’s sick fantasy
Brilliant. And when we all die - the value of this currency will go to infinity. But who will care?

PocketAces

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 04:09:22 PM

Brilliant. And when we all die - the value of this currency will go to infinity. But who will care?
its just a stupid hype
moonsock891

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 04:12:09 PM

Wait a minute, it means that the owners of this coin are financially motivated to actively contribute to the spread of the virus. Smells like terrorist financing.
1Excalibur

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 04:15:09 PM

all these crypto tax filing and calculating giving me a headache. I should switch to the countries where there is no taxes levied on cryptocurrencies Smiley
moonsock891

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 01:53:45 PM

all these crypto tax filing and calculating giving me a headache. I should switch to the countries where there is no taxes levied on cryptocurrencies Smiley
I don't have much confidence in such a lack of tax regulation;) As far as I am familiar with the practice of adopting such laws, a database can be collected in advance, and then a tax appears, and its effect will also apply to old operations. Therefore, for large and permanent exchanges, I would choose a country with more loyal legislation, and most importantly, with a consistent government.
PocketAces

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 01:57:32 PM

I don't have much confidence in such a lack of tax regulation;) As far as I am familiar with the practice of adopting such laws, a database can be collected in advance, and then a tax appears, and its effect will also apply to old operations. Therefore, for large and permanent exchanges, I would choose a country with more loyal legislation, and most importantly, with a consistent government.
This is not only about our country. In many countries, the tax is paid on fiat withdrawal, and the crypto is not taxed. The law cannot be retroactive.
TimeWarped

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 02:20:50 PM

This is not only about our country. In many countries, the tax is paid on fiat withdrawal, and the crypto is not taxed. The law cannot be retroactive.
we have a very lenient legislation and tax rates.
1Excalibur

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 02:23:40 PM

Germany has a lenient crypto tax system. At least they dont tax transactions under $ 300. I bought like $ 200 worth of crypto, lost half of it and with another half im gonna have to pay for taxes ... where do you see loyalty in this?
TimeWarped

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 02:26:11 PM

Germany has a lenient crypto tax system. At least they dont tax transactions under $ 300. I bought like $ 200 worth of crypto, lost half of it and with another half im gonna have to pay for taxes ... where do you see loyalty in this?
you should figure out a way of reducing the tax bill.maybe tax-loss harvesting ?? here’s a good info on that: https://zenledger.io/tax-loss-harvesting/
moonsock891

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 02:29:11 PM

I used to think that crypto should be tax-free. It was like ten years ago, when I bought my first batch of coins. but now, I see it all came too far. there are thousands of crypto projects, big part of which are scam. you want some protection of your assets? great, you have it, put be so nice and pay your taxes!
PocketAces

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 02:32:06 PM

I used to think that crypto should be tax-free. It was like ten years ago, when I bought my first batch of coins. but now, I see it all came too far. there are thousands of crypto projects, big part of which are scam. you want some protection of your assets? great, you have it, put be so nice and pay your taxes!
if you wish, you can search for countries where there are smaller taxes. it is the law now - using crypto you are obligated to pay taxes. other choices are fines or jail.
moonsock891

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 02:35:26 PM

if you wish, you can search for countries where there are smaller taxes. it is the law now - using crypto you are obligated to pay taxes. other choices are fines or jail.
I'm sure that very few people associated with cryptocurrencies will go to court in any tax related situations.
1Excalibur

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 02:38:03 PM

Today, a tax rate can be one, and tomorrow - completely different one. And if something new comes to the minds of lawmakers, then another fee will be added. Now it seems like a bad decision, but what happens if all these pilot experiments show good results? what if crypto can be used on the government level in the future and all turns out better ??
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 02:41:07 PM

Today, a tax rate can be one, and tomorrow - completely different one. And if something new comes to the minds of lawmakers, then another fee will be added. Now it seems like a bad decision, but what happens if all these pilot experiments show good results? what if crypto can be used on the government level in the future and all turns out better ??
so far, it can change at any time. and we cannot predict the future. maybe crypto has no future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: