Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:41:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Uptrennd?  (Read 413 times)
jimsteel (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 02:10:39 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2020, 04:12:31 PM by jimsteel

Uptrennd is a social media platform that pays the users for creating content through their cryptocurrency.

Uptrennd was founded by Canadian crypto entrepreneur Jeff Kirdeikis in 2019. Uptrennd was built on the following 4 foundational pillars:

1) Distribution of wealth.

2) Freedom of Speech

3) Equality of Opportunity

4) Data Security

The native Uptrennd cryptocurrency is called 1UP token.

You get rewarded on Uptrennd in terms of upvotes. The value of each upvote depends on the level where you are:

If you are in level 1; 1 upvote = 1 1UP token. The value increases 0.1 point per each level; so 1 upvote in level 2 = 1.1 1UP token, 1 upvote is 2 1UP tokens in level 11 and so on.

You get rewarded on Uptrennd for:

Creating posts: you can create articles, upload videos or memes. These posts can be your original content or you can share content from other sources (that is called Non-OC) or repost other articles.

Making comments: if someone makes a comment, you can reply below your or any other post on Uptrennd. And you can upvote these comments.
Daily Bonus: Just by logging on Uptrennd, you get from 1 to 10 1UP tokens every day.

Daily Activity Bonus: If you comply with 10 actions on Uptrennd, you can also obtain from 1 to 10 1UP tokens daily.

Participating on contests, trivias, Uptrennd’s activities on Twitter, Telegram, etc.

Winning any of the first 20 places on Uptrennd’s weekly or monthly leaderboard.

I'm a big fan of this platform and i use it on a daily basis because of -

- They have over 67,000 users and are growing in their global ranking dramatically

- They token is listed on 4 exchanges and they are talking about adding another one, meaning you can cash out

- You can cash out once a week once you have more than 100 1UP.

have you heard of it? What do you think about it? If you are interested in joining you can check out the platform on the link below.

thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2020, 03:02:44 PM

I think this is a trend that is commonly used in bounty programs in general. but this uptrend has a large enough prize for each prize they offer. how can we ensure that this platform is not a scam ?. is there a group address or anything we can contact to inquire further about payment and withdrawal systems that we can do when we get a prize.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 03:05:13 PM

In simple definitions, i will say uptrennd is a blog page, that is here to rival medium, steemit, and others.

The interface is easy, and it does have truer audiences on their webpage.

For writers, i will advise uptrennd is the place to be, if you need to proof the views on your blog post, because the no of views, is applicable on the uptrennd webpage.
You can have a try with the uptrennd platform.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 03:10:25 PM

Please provide the correct link so we can see it.
Uptrennd that I know is as social media content where people can create content as they like like other platforms that provide free content services.

but I have not read details about this Uptrennd.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
jimsteel (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 04:08:26 PM

I think this is a trend that is commonly used in bounty programs in general. but this uptrend has a large enough prize for each prize they offer. how can we ensure that this platform is not a scam ?. is there a group address or anything we can contact to inquire further about payment and withdrawal systems that we can do when we get a prize.

I don't think this platform is a scam just due to the fact that you earn their token and you can payout after 100 1UP is earned (which isn't too hard to get to with decent content).

Also you don't invest or pay, so there is no scam invovled. Also they are approaching 70k users and there is a lot of activity there.
jimsteel (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 04:09:50 PM

Please provide the correct link so we can see it.
Uptrennd that I know is as social media content where people can create content as they like like other platforms that provide free content services.

but I have not read details about this Uptrennd.

Sorry this was my mistake, error in the url changed it now and checked it to make sure it works.
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 03:24:48 PM

I've not heard about this platform, but it looks like a crypto reddit where you get their crypto when someone upvotes your comment / posts.

I've signed up and there is a lot of activity here and a budding community, I'll come back after a few weeks to give my full analysis, but i'm impressed so far. It's a great place to start your crypto journey and learn more. Also i saw they have increased by 20% in their userbase in February, if they keep that up they will become the biggest crypto platform by the end of summer.

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with me i will be telling people to sign up. If anyone is interested you can sign up easily and free on the links in the thread.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 04:50:54 PM

I got to know about Uptrennd about a month or two and i am already impressed with its user interface as well as how they have made the platform so decentralized void of any centralization that we experienced on Steemit. Their community is gaining attention and i know it would be one of the best content platforms in some few years to come.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
roganite

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 07:47:49 PM

I've not heard about this platform, but the numbers are impressive.

I've signed up and I like what I see, it kinda looks like Reddit but instead of karma, you get their cryptocurrency which is on exchanges and listed on CoinMarketCap. I like it and I recommend it to all crypto lovers. It's better than sharing on Facebook as you earn something for your posts / comments.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 07:51:20 PM

i have used this network, but stopped due to low number of users, will try again, think that i have reached level 5 or 6, will check it as well, it is well structured, but there was a few users back then
roganite

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 08:53:04 PM

i have used this network, but stopped due to low number of users, will try again, think that i have reached level 5 or 6, will check it as well, it is well structured, but there was a few users back then

It's picked up a lot now i imagine, according to their stats they have over 69,000 users and in the month of Feb they had over 11k signups. If they keep that up, they will become very big, very fast.
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 09:30:28 PM

Uptrennd is a social media platform that pays the users for creating content through their cryptocurrency.

Uptrennd was founded by Canadian crypto entrepreneur Jeff Kirdeikis in 2019. Uptrennd was built on the following 4 foundational pillars:

1) Distribution of wealth.

2) Freedom of Speech

3) Equality of Opportunity

4) Data Security

The native Uptrennd cryptocurrency is called 1UP token.

You get rewarded on Uptrennd in terms of upvotes. The value of each upvote depends on the level where you are:

If you are in level 1; 1 upvote = 1 1UP token. The value increases 0.1 point per each level; so 1 upvote in level 2 = 1.1 1UP token, 1 upvote is 2 1UP tokens in level 11 and so on.

You get rewarded on Uptrennd for:

Creating posts: you can create articles, upload videos or memes. These posts can be your original content or you can share content from other sources (that is called Non-OC) or repost other articles.

Making comments: if someone makes a comment, you can reply below your or any other post on Uptrennd. And you can upvote these comments.
Daily Bonus: Just by logging on Uptrennd, you get from 1 to 10 1UP tokens every day.

Daily Activity Bonus: If you comply with 10 actions on Uptrennd, you can also obtain from 1 to 10 1UP tokens daily.

Participating on contests, trivias, Uptrennd’s activities on Twitter, Telegram, etc.

Winning any of the first 20 places on Uptrennd’s weekly or monthly leaderboard.

I'm a big fan of this platform and i use it on a daily basis because of -

- They have over 67,000 users and are growing in their global ranking dramatically

- They token is listed on 4 exchanges and they are talking about adding another one, meaning you can cash out

- You can cash out once a week once you have more than 100 1UP.

have you heard of it? What do you think about it? If you are interested in joining you can check out the platform on the link below.

Uptrend is rumoured to be the next big thing for content writers, with the wonderful features you have listed above.
But is it easy because it is a new platform in need of traffic, or because its standard will be maintained and there will be continous freedom of speech and post as stated ??
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 03:56:45 PM

I've seen quite a lot of post and adverts about uptrend in the whole crypto space lately. Reading about them, it seems like steemit 2.0 to me but however, competition is always allowed in this space as the whole blockchain idea frowns at monopoly. However,  i see a little tweak to the usescases and functions proposed by uptrend and the fact that steemit community is loosing it's prominence of recent due to wrong decisions coupled with infestation of bots and whales, I'd say it's time for a new crypto-based social media platform that will reward content creators justly. I'll definitely check them out
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 06:03:10 PM

I think this is a good platform that has bright future in this space. giving incentives to users to creating good contents and comments is very great. Just like steemit. Now we will have many platform to give reward for making post and comment as people are upvoting it.
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:23:05 PM

Upvoting with tokens is a great idea and other platforms should add this option. Imagine if you were getting some free tokens for using the site and getting upvoted and then you could show your appreciation to other content creators by upvoting them.

It's a bit like twitch donations but much easier faster and cheaper. Also it's more anonymous thanks to cryptocurrency.
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 06:08:41 PM

I've just signed up and i'm very impressed.

They are growing very fast with a vibrant community. If they get on more, bigger exchanges they could become massive. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to earn.

You can sign up through the links in this thread.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 08:05:17 PM

One of the benefits I believe and which I have encountered, that users can get from Uptrennd platform is good interaction among other platforms. Although, thee are some other platforms that also interact, the level at which Uptrennd operates, is that apart from the general community interaction, Uptrennd ha also extended it to regions and it seems most regions are doing good. Des[pite being new, it's token. 1UP has good volume on Idex exchange. It is tradable at any given time.
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 02:10:17 PM

One of the benefits I believe and which I have encountered, that users can get from Uptrennd platform is good interaction among other platforms. Although, thee are some other platforms that also interact, the level at which Uptrennd operates, is that apart from the general community interaction, Uptrennd ha also extended it to regions and it seems most regions are doing good. Des[pite being new, it's token. 1UP has good volume on Idex exchange. It is tradable at any given time.

I think it's a great little platform and has a lot of potential. Yes their token is low value right now, but in time with the amount of users trading it etc, it could become huge. They actually have a working platform behind their token, which a lot of cryptocurrencies do not have.

It's a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get involved in crypto, and you can up through the thread. I highly recommend it and the community is great! It has the most interactions than any other crypto platform I have used.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1049

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 02:50:09 PM

This platform is a bit similar to Reddit but I admit that the Uptrennd platform is very rapidly developing so many communities there are interacting so it's a convenience for me to find out more, I use this Platform for just one week and a lot of the latest news or articles there so I occasionally prefer to surf there to find accurate information.

This platform is also widely used by the community to write articles that they like and I think that's because in the article.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 11:45:43 PM

I think looking at the description you gave is quite interesting, because I just saw it, but still always do research beforehand to ascertain whether this is really reliable, so that I will not regret it later. Always think optimistically

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: