Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:16:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is AMFEIX a Scam?  (Read 166 times)
Alhamza24 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 05:19:39 PM

If something's too good to be true, then it probably is.

This is a statement people seem to regularly ignore, particularly in Crypto. AMFEIX has received over $50M from people by promising returns ranging from 48% - over 100% a year. The fund manager remains anonymous.

Various Crypto media outlets have helped AMFEIX acquire victims. It is odd to see even Etherscan, which has investments from the owner of the $2B Grayscale Trust, is promoting AMFEIX.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 08:42:11 PM

What are your average returns?
Although there are no guarantees, estimate to receive around 8% to 10% return on BTC capital investment a month. This ROI is based on previous performance.

I guess this is a too good to be true if it's a monthly basis. The one testimony at their top page seems to have a huge investment of BTC0.5 and said made 1.2BTC in profit. They're encouraging people to invest that much and I find it skechy. I don't know them but the monthly given percentage of return seems not reasonable for me.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 02:35:45 AM

What are your average returns?
Although there are no guarantees, estimate to receive around 8% to 10% return on BTC capital investment a month. This ROI is based on previous performance.

I guess this is a too good to be true if it's a monthly basis. The one testimony at their top page seems to have a huge investment of BTC0.5 and said made 1.2BTC in profit. They're encouraging people to invest that much and I find it skechy. I don't know them but the monthly given percentage of return seems not reasonable for me.
That testimony has already made by the insider to increase the popularity and this platform can't be trusted. I don't even believe if he was already invested with such amount. He said he generated more than what they have invested and that's crap.
So many scam projects have already tried to make their own fake review to make their scam platform gets an increase in popularity.
That is what I'm saying, it can be part of their PR. It's a very simple publicity stunt that didn't actually happen, yes, more of a fake review and testimony.
These kind of platforms aren't really trustworthy until they get your money so for who are asking if this is for real or not, I'd already said that their offer is too good to be true and isn't an ideal one.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 03:13:15 AM

Various Crypto media outlets have helped AMFEIX acquire victims. It is odd to see even Etherscan, which has investments from the owner of the $2B Grayscale Trust, is promoting AMFEIX.

One of it is coinmarketcap. I dont know if this a legit one, but projects that has been advertised by the cmc, should be reviewed better cause scam is one thing that every investors are avoiding. But if they keep doing some marketing for some projects without careful review, then they are also part of the blame. I saw Amfeix being advertised with so many outlets, so Im just thinking they are legit but as you mentioned the promising reward is too good to be true, so indeed I have some thought if this really work out for investors.

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 04:20:54 AM

One of it is coinmarketcap. I dont know if this a legit one, but projects that has been advertised by the cmc, should be reviewed better cause scam is one thing that every investors are avoiding. But if they keep doing some marketing for some projects without careful review, then they are also part of the blame. I saw Amfeix being advertised with so many outlets, so Im just thinking they are legit but as you mentioned the promising reward is too good to be true, so indeed I have some thought if this really work out for investors.
they have many advertisement because they have enough money budget to use for promotion in different channel and webistes .
 Having many ads doesnt mean its legitimate they are just using thier money to have exposure to the project to be able to know by investors  and be able to see project anywhere that the ads can be seen.

That rewards is too good to be true , possible but its hard to maintain mostly if you have a large investors that also want that high interest from thier investment.

Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 07:53:23 AM

No matter who are promoting the projects, either well known group of people or company if the offers they are giving is too good then something bad will eventually happen, stay away from such projects

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 10:09:10 AM

What exactly is the company (I guess it's a centralized crypto company) trying to build?

Well, people should probably start funding crypto projects in decentralized manner. and there should be high standards set for new projects before they get funded.
 By the way, funds should not be controlled by projects. In my opinion, funding should be released  bit by bit as projects gradual fufil their development contracts.
Wish funders could just fund projects bit by bit via wallets they fully control. Imagine if funders could just lock certain amount of money in their personal wallets, set uniform conditions in form of contract for developers to meet, & get automated and gradual releases of funds from funders wallets as they fulfill the contracts.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 12:29:14 PM

AMFEIX has received over $50M from people by promising returns ranging from 48% - over 100% a year. The fund manager remains anonymous.
I cant imagine how these people can garnered a lots of funds with interest lend concept. I remember when bitconnect is famous I can smell the same objective from this amfeix. The rate of their interest is quite big. Investors are likely doomed to believe that they can earn that money fast. Hope they are not fooling their investors with any talk out shit. Crypto is volatile, and why they keep promises for such ROI with this bearish sentiment.

What exactly is the company (I guess it's a centralized crypto company) trying to build?
Yes it is. I imagine a mixture of ripple and bitconnect with this new kid on the block.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 12:40:58 PM

If something's too good to be true, then it probably is.

This is a statement people seem to regularly ignore, particularly in Crypto. AMFEIX has received over $50M from people by promising returns ranging from 48% - over 100% a year. The fund manager remains anonymous.

I don't know too much about this project, but if they promise that they will provide a profit of 48-100% per year then it is definitely a scam. Stay away from these types of projects because it can die and scam anytime, I've seen thousands of similar projects in the last few years.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 12:55:14 PM

There is another thread discussing about AMFEIX scheme/scam, Is AMFEIX a Huge Scam?.

Obviously, as other posters have said, I wouldn't trust them not a single dime because I can smell that they are going to be pulling a Bitconnect here. Don't be greedy, people who have invested and get a profit should stop now, otherwise if they are going to be suckered to invest more, sooner or later this Ponzi scheme will just crumble down.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 01:09:30 PM

This is a project that cannot be sure to look good at the beginning but people continue to invest because they believe that the AMFEIX project will be successful in the future, but the fact this project has brought investors money and this project is really no clear certainty.
If you say scam of course many investors will complain here.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 02:31:09 PM

I think it will be better to open your question in scam accusation board here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

There you will get almost accurate answer to your curiosity because many user would have been asking same question and or have the answer for you.
Others are ready to help you do a research on it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: