Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:12:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BLOCKCHAIN.COM wallet recovery  (Read 101 times)
ewaspiro (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 05:57:40 PM

hello

I am an expert in blockchain.com accounts.

if you lost access to the service I can help you find the wallet ID and password (even secondary)

Please PM for more information

If I dont reply to your PM means I dont want to have you send me more PMs
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 01:50:50 PM

hello

if you lost access to the service I can help you find the wallet ID and password (even secondary)

Please PM for more information

When it comes to something like private keys and password you need to be transparent so can you show us how are you going to do that a hint can give us a clue, and do you past clients that can vouch for your service, your offer is very interesting if it is true that you can regain access to loss password on blockchain.com.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 06:16:39 PM

You need to prove this, otherwise this topic is considered scam topic.

It is impossible to recover an account without obtaining any information. If you lost your ID, password and e-mail, no one will be able to recover the account.
The best thing you can provide is to restore the account if account ID is known, and part of the password is lost with a few letters that "an easy-to-guess."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: