Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy facemasks for the coronavirus!  (Read 7217 times)
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 04:17:50 PM

Don't buy facemasks for the coronavirus!

Many of the places that I go to, offer a free face mask when I walk in the door. Why would I want to buy them.

Cool

Good point lmao HAHAHA, I hope our place offers the same tho

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 04:25:26 PM

Don't buy facemasks for the coronavirus!

Many of the places that I go to, offer a free face mask when I walk in the door. Why would I want to buy them.

Cool

Good point lmao HAHAHA, I hope our place offers the same tho

They just do this to keep mask-wearers happy, so they can sell more products.

Since wearing a mask doesn't generally harm anyone outside of the wearer, It doesn't hurt for store employees to wear the mask, except the employees, of course. And the employees are too dumb to sue the employers for damages, or to get a different job, or to start their own business/PMA.

So, making the employees wear masks brings in more money from the stupid mask-wearing-public. Besides, many of the mask-wearing-public will be dying off soon from getting vaccinated, or from wearing masks, so why not get some of their money before they go, right?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 03:59:08 AM

It's not guarantee that you will not affected in COVID when you buy facemask or wear a facemask or face shield but I believe its lesser chances to get a virus when you exhale and inhale. or when people get sneeze of cough or has cold. In this case those who business sector benefit it the most like drugstore and other essential store. In our country wearing a mask is mandatory that's why we have no choice to buy facemask and wear it.

DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2021, 09:10:38 AM

In the title itself, the facts are immediately twisted Smiley
The mask does not heal or save you from infection. The task of the mask is to significantly reduce the likelihood of human infection in everyday life. Of course, you can not wear it. As a matter of fact - do not wash your hands after the street or before eating, you can not use condoms. Also why use sunscreen, why wear shoes after all, and many other preservative solutions in general. A lot of unnecessary actions and decisions surround us. Why use them - this is such nonsense ?! Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 05:55:30 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2021, 05:43:49 PM by Tash

Modern War
Carbon-silicate nano fibers in swab tests and face masks are found in a lot of places.
Have a listen what neuroscientist Dr. James Giordano has to say, "the brain is the 21st century battlefield.."
https://youtu.be/8Wu89LXTmWs

Natsuu

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 11:02:00 AM

In the title itself, the facts are immediately twisted Smiley
The mask does not heal or save you from infection. The task of the mask is to significantly reduce the likelihood of human infection in everyday life. Of course, you can not wear it. As a matter of fact - do not wash your hands after the street or before eating, you can not use condoms. Also why use sunscreen, why wear shoes after all, and many other preservative solutions in general. A lot of unnecessary actions and decisions surround us. Why use them - this is such nonsense ?! Smiley

Because they are very eager to denounce the protocols for their "FREEDOM". LMAO

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 04:55:19 PM

People all over the USA are starting to wake up to the fact of the uselessness and danger of masks. But there is a side effect that is happening in all of this. People are waking up to the fact that State governments, and the Federal, have very little authority to mandate lockdowns and wearing of masks. And the super- side effect is, that people are waking up to the fact that in the USA, government has very little authority to mandate anything for any individual. Corporations, yes, perhaps, in some ways and circumstances. Individual people and their families, no.

Wisconsin Supreme Court Strikes Down Governor's Mask Mandate

The state supreme court ruled that Evers violated the law by issuing multiple emergency orders requiring masks and circumventing the state legislature. The GOP-led Wisconsin senate last month voted 18-13 to repeal Evers' statewide mask mandate. -GEG

The conservative-leaning Wisconsin Supreme Court on Wednesday struck down Democrat Governor Tony Evers' statewide mask mandate in a 4-3 ruling.

The state supreme court ruled that Evers violated the law by unilaterally issuing multiple emergency orders and circumventing the state legislature.

"The question in this case is not whether the governor acted wisely; it is whether he acted lawfully. We conclude he did not," Justice Brian Hagedorn wrote for the majority.

Evers fought very hard to keep the mask mandate in place and ignored the will of the legislature, the body closest to the people that voted to repeal the mask mandate.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Natsuu

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 08:53:31 AM

People all over the USA are starting to wake up to the fact of the uselessness and danger of masks. But there is a side effect that is happening in all of this. People are waking up to the fact that State governments, and the Federal, have very little authority to mandate lockdowns and wearing of masks. And the super- side effect is, that people are waking up to the fact that in the USA, government has very little authority to mandate anything for any individual. Corporations, yes, perhaps, in some ways and circumstances. Individual people and their families, no.

Wisconsin Supreme Court Strikes Down Governor's Mask Mandate

The state supreme court ruled that Evers violated the law by issuing multiple emergency orders requiring masks and circumventing the state legislature. The GOP-led Wisconsin senate last month voted 18-13 to repeal Evers' statewide mask mandate. -GEG

The conservative-leaning Wisconsin Supreme Court on Wednesday struck down Democrat Governor Tony Evers' statewide mask mandate in a 4-3 ruling.

The state supreme court ruled that Evers violated the law by unilaterally issuing multiple emergency orders and circumventing the state legislature.

"The question in this case is not whether the governor acted wisely; it is whether he acted lawfully. We conclude he did not," Justice Brian Hagedorn wrote for the majority.

Evers fought very hard to keep the mask mandate in place and ignored the will of the legislature, the body closest to the people that voted to repeal the mask mandate.

Cool

And as always its USA who done it. Good luck peeps

darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 11:43:02 AM

Some of us are really busy spreading different sides of the story. They call their selves as experts haha, why not live with your daily lives without wearing your so-called dumb thing (which is the mask).

If you got sick (maybe because of the coronavirus) We should tell the medical doctors to not believe in you since all of this is a joke in your perspective eh?

If you are really trying to debunk this so-called coronavirus first, you should have to be a licensed doctor or any other area of expertise in the medical field. Why is it needed? cause if not anyone can be medical experts just like your selves.

I am not saying tho that wearing a mask too often might get in you in trouble in the future. So either way, we hoomans only have two choices right it's either you die in covid or you die from wearing protective gear from covid.

In the end, we still die. is your point will still be important by that time? eeh! obviously not
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 01:52:35 PM

Some of us are really busy spreading different sides of the story. They call their selves as experts haha, why not live with your daily lives without wearing your so-called dumb thing (which is the mask).

If you got sick (maybe because of the coronavirus) We should tell the medical doctors to not believe in you since all of this is a joke in your perspective eh?

If you are really trying to debunk this so-called coronavirus first, you should have to be a licensed doctor or any other area of expertise in the medical field. Why is it needed? cause if not anyone can be medical experts just like your selves.

I am not saying tho that wearing a mask too often might get in you in trouble in the future. So either way, we hoomans only have two choices right it's either you die in covid or you die from wearing protective gear from covid.

In the end, we still die. is your point will still be important by that time? eeh! obviously not

But the real point is, how do you find out what the doctors say? I mean, you aren't going make an appointment with 10,000 doctors to see what they all say, right? So, where do you find the info about what the doctors say. You listen to the media, right?

What media do you listen to. Maybe CNN or Youtube or Facebook or the newspaper or whatever is on TV, right? But what about the doctors that your standard media won't show?... mostly doctors who have figured out the truth, that the pandemic is mostly a hoax, can be controlled easily (they are doing it with their patients), could have been prevented with proper nutrition, and that the vaccine is way more dangerous than the disease.

Try these for starters - https://www.bitchute.com/channel/okiFK5CwQrZS/, https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=andrew%20kaufman&kind=video, https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c, https://altcensored.com/search?q=america%27s+frontline+doctors.

Then expand your search for the rest of the story, from what these doctors have to say. Standard media and the doctors they espouse, are lying to you.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 03:26:01 PM

Firstly, the only people who claimed to be 'experts' here on this forum are a few people who you simps believe to be doctors because they said so and copy/pasted some WHO text as advice.

Secondly, there are _thousands_ of doctors who say this whole charade, or big parts of it, are a sham.  I'm more inclinded to listen to them since they risk a lot to take that position and gain nothing from it.  As a matter of fact, most of the pro-covid people are un-named 'experts' invented by the mainstream media.

Thirdly, any 'doctor' who claims that 'herd immunity' can be had from a treatment which neither stops infections or transmissions is obviously a fraudulent liar or to stupid to listen to for advice on how to trim one's toenails.  That should be obvious to anyone.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
darklus123

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 10:14:38 AM

But the real point is, how do you find out what the doctors say? I mean, you aren't going make an appointment with 10,000 doctors to see what they all say, right? So, where do you find the info about what the doctors say. You listen to the media, right?

how did you also find out? I mean, you are not going to also be doing this right?
you aren't going make an appointment with 10,000 doctors

If so you are believing the articles you saw on google that maybe just written by somebody else rather than medical experts?
I have been basing my point of view not just on mainstream media since I also don't trust them. However, I know somebody that died because of covid. I am not sure if you have known that before china is trying to filter out Covid cases back then. Then there was a doctor who said that it is true and nobody believes in him until that doctor died in china and covid has started to go berserk. I think you can find articles from this also not from the mainstream media. What is actually the point in here?

Then expand your search for the rest of the story, from what these doctors have to say. Standard media and the doctors they espouse, are lying to you.

Cool
if you can't give me scientific proofs that covid is not true that is backed with papers from the medical experts. It will be impossible to change my point of view  Undecided

Firstly, the only people who claimed to be 'experts' here on this forum are a few people who you simps believe to be doctors because they said so and copy/pasted some WHO text as advice.

Secondly, there are _thousands_ of doctors who say this whole charade, or big parts of it, are a sham.  I'm more inclinded to listen to them since they risk a lot to take that position and gain nothing from it.  As a matter of fact, most of the pro-covid people are un-named 'experts' invented by the mainstream media.

Thirdly, any 'doctor' who claims that 'herd immunity' can be had from a treatment which neither stops infections or transmissions is obviously a fraudulent liar or to stupid to listen to for advice on how to trim one's toenails.  That should be obvious to anyone.

First, the argument of saying that who cannot be trusted is actually quite true because again they covered china in the early 2020s that covid is not true and can be dealt with easily. After a lot of people died they started to get to their senses.

second, how about those doctors in the early stage of covid19 that have died trying to say to everyone that covid is real? should it be easier to believe in them rather than the thousands of doctors who actually are still alive? I mean, they are the very best example of this argument of yours
I'm more inclinded to listen to them since they risk a lot to take that position and gain nothing from it.
third, if what you are saying is true can you back that up with a scientific study from a trusted source?

Edit: Also @badecker I don't have enough money to purchase the real answer for covid , I mean why would I buy it and why would I believe in it if it is just trying to sell off it's product rather than telling the real truth (for free? ouch i guess nothing real is free nowadays)
https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=andrew%20kaufman&kind=video

also the doctor from your source is telling that covid is real Huh
https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 10:30:00 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2021, 10:50:19 AM by tvbcof

I'm more inclinded to listen to them since they risk a lot to take that position and gain nothing from it.

third, if what you are saying is true can you back that up with a scientific study from a trusted source?

Let me get this straight.  You are asking for a 'scientific study from a trusted source' that analyzes the hypothesis that doctors who play ball with Fausti, the CDC, the AMA, etc have a smother ride in their careers than do doctors who go against the grain and question some of the orthodoxy?  Is that really your demand?  Do you pay any attention to the real world at all?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 02:50:08 PM

how did you also find out? I mean, you are not going to also be doing this right?
You are finally getting it. All of it is hearsay, right? Because you can find all kinds of doctors that say opposing things. And how do you know that they are doctors? It goes every which way for all of us.

you aren't going make an appointment with 10,000 doctors

If so you are believing the articles you saw on google that maybe just written by somebody else rather than medical experts?
I have been basing my point of view not just on mainstream media since I also don't trust them. However, I know somebody that died because of covid. I am not sure if you have known that before china is trying to filter out Covid cases back then. Then there was a doctor who said that it is true and nobody believes in him until that doctor died in china and covid has started to go berserk. I think you can find articles from this also not from the mainstream media. What is actually the point in here?
How do you know that anybody died because of Covid? Do you mean that the police killed him/her because they didn't wear a mask?

If you mean the virus, how do you know that they didn't simply catch a bad cold, get the flu, and contract pneumonia all at the same time? And that's all anybody has. But some jokers are calling it something new >>> Covid. But they haven't even proven that they have isolated the Covid virus, yet. Everything that they have said they have done is hearsay, so far.

Whatever we hear around the world from China could easily be adjusted by their government. The doctor probably was shot by an undercover China cop, and they won't let the truth out.

Cool
if you can't give me scientific proofs that covid is not true that is backed with papers from the medical experts. It will be impossible to change my point of view  Undecided
How does anybody give anybody proof of almost anything in a forum, when the one receiving won't take the time to verify the proof? But I'll come close, if you take the time to check it out.

If you check out the videos here - https://www.bitchute.com/channel/okiFK5CwQrZS/ - you will see the proof, even though you don't know it's the proof, yet.

If you sign up here - https://thehighwire.com/ - they will send you all the info about the, above, videos so that you can go talk to the doctors, themselves, and check out their real medical status with government to see that they really are doctors or other professionals.

If you go here - https://www.icandecide.org/ - you can actually find or get the paperwork that verifies the court actions that they talk about, so that you can go to the court records and see that they are real.

But if you don't do it, I can't prove it to you in a forum. They don't even let us post actual videos in here. So how am I going to get any doctor with his scalpel to cut anybody up in this forum?

Edit: Also @badecker I don't have enough money to purchase the real answer for covid , I mean why would I buy it and why would I believe in it if it is just trying to sell off it's product rather than telling the real truth (for free? ouch i guess nothing real is free nowadays)
https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=andrew%20kaufman&kind=video
Few of us have enough money to purchase the real answer for Covid. But go to Youtube, and look at how many training videos there are for just about anything, where they show you the details of somebody making a this or a that, every step of the way. But you can't find even one video of somebody doing the isolation of a virus according to Koch's or Rivers' step-by-step processes, which would prove that they even knew what they were doing. Why not? This should be a priority if there is any Covid virus.

All they have is words upon words and more words that they did the isolation, with a few pictures thrown in for dazzle. Yet all the so-called isolations they did were open to contamination. And they know it. And they know that they know it. So, what they isolated could be anything.

So how could any of us have proof, one way or the other, that there is a virus? Sure, those doctors who tell us that Covid exists, they have something. But what is it, and where did it come from? They don't know. And we certainly don't.

also the doctor from your source is telling that covid is real Huh
https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c

That's the point. Maybe there aren't any viruses at all! Maybe they are simply parts of our own bodies that come out of us... called exosomes. They are so tiny that we can't see them. But if they find one in a bunch of filtered air, where did it come from? They might have some good guesses, but they haven't proven anything. But if they proved it, they haven't shown us the proof, or even a viable process.

Cool

darklus123

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 11:26:04 AM

Let me get this straight.  You are asking for a 'scientific study from a trusted source' that analyzes the hypothesis that doctors who play ball with Fausti, the CDC, the AMA, etc have a smother ride in their careers than do doctors who go against the grain and question some of the orthodoxy?  Is that really your demand?  

I am not sure if you know this guy 'Dr Li Wenliang'. I think he is one of the few doctors before who are trying to tell us the truth when Chinese government is trying to lie to everyone that there is no such disease (which we call covid-19 right now). Guess what? everyone during that time does not believe in him until china can no longer lie about the situation.

Do you pay any attention to the real world at all?
Of course, I do. how about you have you? did you open your mind about the possibilities or you are 100% sure that it isn't real? if you do then there is no point in arguing with you about this matter. Every expert is giving their best to study this case to provide better information and yet those who were just sitting their asses at home are enjoying the excitement of the opposite side of the story.

So how could any of us have proof, one way or the other, that there is a virus? Sure, those doctors who tell us that Covid exists, they have something. But what is it, and where did it come from? They don't know. And we certainly don't.
Are the scientific studies being shared online for free isn't enough proof? What kind of proof will satisfy your question?

Few of us have enough money to purchase the real answer for Covid
I am sorry but why would I believe in a person who has the knowledge about something but instead of telling the truth to everybody for free. In my opinion, this type of people can't be trusted because they are taking advantage of the current situation for their personal benefits. I can't believe why did you think that it is a good source at all.

That's the point. Maybe there aren't any viruses at all! Maybe they are simply parts of our own bodies that come out of us... called exosomes. They are so tiny that we can't see them. But if they find one in a bunch of filtered air, where did it come from? They might have some good guesses, but they haven't proven anything. But if they proved it, they haven't shown us the proof, or even a viable process.

Cool

Sure I will try to understand your sources. Yet if you are going to tell me "maybe" regardless of all the free data that is being contributed by the world. If so are you telling me that all the doctors and all the government are lying to us? Is testing also all lies? Does this mean that the "scientists" behind the studies are idiots and lying to us?

Or will the opposing doctor's claim will remain as a conspiracy theory that guys like you are enjoying a lot? I can still remember before the first conspiracy that went viral. That covid-19 is not real and the person behind covid-19 is bill gates who were trying to sell vaccines (sounds interesting right?)
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 10:48:25 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2021, 05:10:51 PM by BADecker

Are the scientific studies being shared online for free isn't enough proof? What kind of proof will satisfy your question?

Few of us have enough money to purchase the real answer for Covid
I am sorry but why would I believe in a person who has the knowledge about something but instead of telling the truth to everybody for free. In my opinion, this type of people can't be trusted because they are taking advantage of the current situation for their personal benefits. I can't believe why did you think that it is a good source at all.

Cool

Sure I will try to understand your sources. Yet if you are going to tell me "maybe" regardless of all the free data that is being contributed by the world. If so are you telling me that all the doctors and all the government are lying to us? Is testing also all lies? Does this mean that the "scientists" behind the studies are idiots and lying to us?

Or will the opposing doctor's claim will remain as a conspiracy theory that guys like you are enjoying a lot? I can still remember before the first conspiracy that went viral. That covid-19 is not real and the person behind covid-19 is bill gates who were trying to sell vaccines (sounds interesting right?)

Viruses are theory. Dr Andrew Kaufman among many other professionals show us why, and what the virus idea really is - https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=dr.%20andrew%20kaufman&kind=video OR https://andrewkaufmanmd.com/. And once you watch the videos, you will find many words that you can use to search for other professionals.

But I will say it simply. Two reasons:
1. There are all kinds of other critters, non-viruses, that could be what's claimed to be viruses. Dr. Kaufman explains why they are exosomes, that come right out of our own cells, created by our body;
2. We aren't back in the early 1900s. We are here in the 2020s. Videos are everything. You can find videos of doctors performing all kinds of operations and procedures... of women giving live birth. Why aren't there any in-process videos - or even written notes - of somebody doing an actual isolation of Covid (other viruses?) using Koch's or Rivers' Postulates, the best procedures for finding uncontaminated virus proof... if there are any viruses?

The whole method for finding viruses these days, actually do find something. But what it is is unknown, and could easily be contaminated forms of something else.

Cool

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 06:22:42 AM

Oh Those Masks? They’ve Been Poisoning You Too. Canada Recalls Masks Over Lung Damage Concerns
https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/2021/04/07/oh-those-masks-theyve-been-poisoning-you-too-canada-recalls-masks-over-lung-damage-concerns/

Natsuu

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 04:55:09 PM

Oh Those Masks? They’ve Been Poisoning You Too. Canada Recalls Masks Over Lung Damage Concerns
https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/2021/04/07/oh-those-masks-theyve-been-poisoning-you-too-canada-recalls-masks-over-lung-damage-concerns/

Do you wear it while you sleep?  Huh HAHAHAHAHA

Wear it properly, and be smart. Use your logical skills and thinking on when you would wear the masks -_-

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 05:30:13 PM

Wear it properly, and be smart. Use your logical skills and thinking on when you would wear the masks -_-

He only wears it when it can produce harmful nano-fibers that attack the lungs... which is anytime/whenever. More than likely the masks are giving off harmful nano-fibers into the atmosphere, every time they are taken out of their plastic container.

Cool

Natsuu

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 05:03:10 PM

He only wears it when it can produce harmful nano-fibers that attack the lungs... which is anytime/whenever. More than likely the masks are giving off harmful nano-fibers into the atmosphere, every time they are taken out of their plastic container.

Cool

Nano fibers that attacks the lungs?, oh god, so medical workers are all having lung disease huh? I guess nobody in medical field can live longer than 40 years old if they all wear masks and get lung diseases. HUHUHUHU sad to be a medical frontliner.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: