Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Graphical Whitepaper Designing! Starts from $3 per page. Check portfolio inside.  (Read 196 times)
Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 36

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 06:56:02 PM

LinkedIn | Telegram | Email | Whatsapp

Portfolio
*click on the image to view the entire PDF.

*This is my second thread to offer such services. First thread has turned out to be a mess as I was not able to upload images that time.
Link to previous thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215211.0

Aspiring entrepreneur.
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 09:42:09 PM

Do you have any other projects in portfolio?
When I click I only have Global Lottery whitepaper.

Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:00:01 AM

So far, I've only got "Global Lottery" to add in my portfolio.
I would add new projects to my portfolio soon but so far, I've got only 1 project.
You only need to pay me if you like the design.

Aspiring entrepreneur.
ImThour
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1519

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:22:07 AM

I feel like the portfolio is missing content. The design you have added is simple.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 11:13:35 AM

I feel like the portfolio is missing content. The design you have added is simple.

He is charging $3/page, what do you expect, some sort of masterpiece?
ImThour
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 09:37:39 PM

That is quite high if you are not aware of Fiverr. People usually make a complete design, manipulate a photo and do many other stuff for just $5. That’s what i wanted to say. Not sure how you can feel that comfortable with this kind of design.
Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 05:49:05 AM

I find it appropriate to keep the design simple rather than adding unnecessary graphics to the design. Can you specify which contents do you feel missing?

I usually calculated the charging depending on the time needed for designing a single page. I found $3 per page a reseonable pricing but yet can't understand why most of the people keep expecting the most in minimum. I'm really thankful for your response to ImThour.

That is quite high if you are not aware of Fiverr. People usually make a complete design, manipulate a photo and do many other stuff for just $5. That’s what i wanted to say. Not sure how you can feel that comfortable with this kind of design.
Well, $5>$3  Grin
No hard feelings and I did never mention that I am a expert with 100% knowledge. I am on my way to learn new things and this would surely make me a professional in the near coming future. I never force anyone to hire me to design their whitepaper and also I would never take a single dime if ever the party dislikes my design.
Considering the project mentioned in my portfolio, it was liked by them(though they scammed me for the same) and hence I loved to keep it as it is.

Aspiring entrepreneur.
ImThour
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 06:13:12 AM

I am just saying you should stand by your point of “Certified UI/UX Designer” as your profile says. I am sure you will improve by time but earning from learning is not the ideal way to do. Imagine me being a developer, I am a beginner and I start providing services which will not even make any sense.

No hard feelings aswell, Just wanted you to know that if you improve your content, You will grow automatically.
Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 06:20:51 AM

I am just saying you should stand by your point of “Certified UI/UX Designer” as your profile says. I am sure you will improve by time but earning from learning is not the ideal way to do. Imagine me being a developer, I am a beginner and I start providing services which will not even make any sense.

No hard feelings aswell, Just wanted you to know that if you improve your content, You will grow automatically.
Actually, UI/UX designing includes designing mockups, wireframes and prototypes. It has nothing to do with usual graphic designs.
And, I'm not actually a beginner but I'm not even an expert. I may land up somewhere in between and hence find it reasonable to provide my services.
Yet, I'll keep the things you prompted into consideration and would try to give my best.

Aspiring entrepreneur.
Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 01:00:21 PM

Bump

Aspiring entrepreneur.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: