Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARPA CHAIN ⚡ A Privacy-Preserving Computation Network ⚡  (Read 756 times)
arpaofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 06:06:03 PM

The team always inspires me. Your research team has 3 Ph.Ds, including one Post Doc from MIT. If the team is convincing only then I follow the project else I just move on.
Hope to see LinkedIn profiles of your team soon.

It is because of this team that we are performing too good. It was not easy to build a solution that can practically solve the problem faced by businesses. 
We have noted your request and will upload LinkedIn profiles of all team members soon.
MineHunter12

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 06:41:56 PM

Bringing everything i.e. security, scalability and decentralization on one table is not easy in case of blockchain. My first impression was it would be a centralized platform. But your whitepaper explains very well that how decentralization is still maintained.
arpaofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 06:48:17 PM

Bringing everything i.e. security, scalability and decentralization on one table is not easy in case of blockchain. My first impression was it would be a centralized platform. But your whitepaper explains very well that how decentralization is still maintained.

It is difficult but not impossible. ARPA introduced secure computation solution for blockchain as layer 2 scheme., the layer 2 computation solves the scalability issue by taking the consensus computation off the blockchain, only results are verified on the public in case there is a dispute.
PochJvb

Activity: 72
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 06:52:45 PM

it took me a while to understand what this project is about. I think this solution will be in demand for many businesses in the coming days and the price of ARPA coin will deemed to go up. Am I on the right track?
SesAnn3

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 06:59:30 PM

It's fairly cheap at the moment, 0.011797$.
I will keep it in my portfolio. Hope I will get a good surprise in the long run. Wish me luck.
arpaofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:02:04 PM

It's fairly cheap at the moment, 0.011797$.
I will keep it in my portfolio. Hope I will get a good surprise in the long run. Wish me luck.

We welcome you on board. Those who foresee the future are embracing the ARPA solution with open arms. Today ARPA coin is very cheap but it won't remain cheap forever. Remember todays 9k$ bitcoin was once 0$.
CoinLover79

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

PM for Ann Thread Service

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:06:29 PM

looks like a hybrid of first and fourth generation of blockchain technology. Bringing privacy and scalability to the public and slow blockchain, its application and usage obviously grow in the future.
AntChe

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:18:30 PM

This coin is already listed on too many exchanges including Binance, there is not much risk involved in buying this coin at this discounted price. This is obviously not a scam since its a running project. I am placing this in my watch list.

P.S DYOR before investing in this project.
EscTel

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:21:14 PM

bitcoin and other publicly available ledger technology is  not meant for today's enterprisees that needs privacy as core value.
WatChe

Activity: 924
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 07:27:46 PM

What's your strategy of Digital Advertising, as mentioned in your use cases?
arpaofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:30:18 PM

What's your strategy of Digital Advertising, as mentioned in your use cases?

This is one of the most interesting use case we have. We will build a community of advertisers and consumers, based on user preference ads will be shown. This will defiantly result in better lead generation and all this will happen without any middlemen.
ChpCms

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:40:33 PM

What reward you give to miners who manages your blockchain?
arpaofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:43:20 PM

What reward you give to miners who manages your blockchain?

We have a different mechanism as compared to PoS/PoW. 3x Parties are rewarded with total 15 arpa token for every task they perform per 5 minute. More about this here https://explorer.arpachain.io/
WinterCns

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:46:59 PM

are you following timelines mentioned in your roadmaps or they are just a table? I am asking since the roadmap has very congested Quarters. Are you able to meet goals in every quarter?
arpaofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:49:09 PM

are you following timelines mentioned in your roadmaps or they are just a table? I am asking since the roadmap has very congested Quarters. Are you able to meet goals in every quarter?

So far we have achieved everything on time. Our Mainnet is live since Dec 2019, we launched testnet on time. Our coin is already on exchange and trading. We are on security enhancement phase of our project.
cointraderr

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:52:00 PM

any airdrop or bounty program you have to attract more people towards your project. here mostly people come to hunt bounties, your coin has value so many will participate in your bounty program.
arpaofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:54:19 PM

any airdrop or bounty program you have to attract more people towards your project. here mostly people come to hunt bounties, your coin has value so many will participate in your bounty program.

Thank you for the valuable suggestion. we are here to target 2.5 million crypto community. those who understand crypto will definalty come and join our ecosystem. right now we don't have any bounty or airdrop in the pipeline, is we have we will definitely post here.
crypto_geek55

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 06:22:57 PM

On one you claim that ARPA will share data b/w different parties and on other side you saying parties can still maintain privacy also? Dont you think they both are contradicting each other?
arpaofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 06:28:58 PM

On one you claim that ARPA will share data b/w different parties and on other side you saying parties can still maintain privacy also? Dont you think they both are contradicting each other?

No they are not.
ARPA enables bank to join the compute for risk metrics for borrowers without disclosing borrowers account info to any other party. Traditionally that was not possible but ARPA made it a reality, thanks to MPC. So now banks have better picture of borrowers and no bank is shy in disclosing borrowers info to the pool.
crypto_geek55

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 06:33:28 PM

No they are not.
ARPA enables bank to join the compute for risk metrics for borrowers without disclosing borrowers account info to any other party. Traditionally that was not possible but ARPA made it a reality, thanks to MPC. So now banks have better picture of borrowers and no bank is shy in disclosing borrowers info to the pool.

Theoretically that looks fine but do you have any proof of this use case? that how banks are doing this?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: