Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:02:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARPA CHAIN ⚡ A Privacy-Preserving Computation Network ⚡  (Read 756 times)
arpaofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 04:52:35 PM

anything for miners? can you mine this coins? any info about mining pool. which consensus algorithm you are following?

We are following Proof of stake consensus algorithm to make this coin energy efficient, you can stake coins at Binance.

and what about your wallet? you have your own wallet.

ARPA is ERC20 cmpatible. To earn reward you can leave it in binancefor instance. If you store it in your own wallet there will be no reward. We recommend Trust Wallet/Ledger nano.

how would you manage lightning speed to your network ? because complex smart contract like this require high processing which will bring the speed down. are you doing compromise on your speed by bringing privacy (encryption or other techniques via your smart contract)?

You can find answer of this question in following video.

diana.io
Copper Member

Activity: 50

World's First Lunar Registry Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 04:59:07 PM

while reading your whitepaper I came across the concept of data renting instead of data selling. whats that, need to know more about that.
arpaofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 05:16:47 PM

while reading your whitepaper I came across the concept of data renting instead of data selling. whats that, need to know more about that.

ARPA gives a data wallet that lets user monetize its data on blockchain without losing it, means they can sell it again and again to same and different parties since they cant see the original data. Data is stored secrtly on different trust less nodes, anyone want to analyze that data using MPC will have to pay you to access that data.
diana.io
Copper Member

Activity: 50

World's First Lunar Registry Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 05:19:28 PM

ARPA gives a data wallet that lets user monetize its data on blockchain without losing it, means they can sell it again and again to same and different parties since they cant see the original data. Data is stored secrtly on different trust less nodes, anyone want to analyze that data using MPC will have to pay you to access that data.

Wow thats something I have never heard. So If we give someone our data he can do some specific operations on that data but cant cant see the original contents. So we own our data and can monetize it ourselves.
Wts the way to buy the data?
arpaofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 05:22:57 PM

Wow thats something I have never heard. So If we give someone our data he can do some specific operations on that data but cant cant see the original contents. So we own our data and can monetize it ourselves.
Wts the way to buy the data?

ARPA coin is native token of ARPA eco-system. Anyone can do data renting using ARPA conin, our coin is already on many exchanges.
More about arpa coin here.
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 05:29:20 PM

Who is supporting your project.
Only founders are sponsoring it or someone from outside is also supporting this project.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
arpaofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 05:31:19 PM

Who is supporting your project.
Only founders are sponsoring it or someone from outside is also supporting this project.

There is long list of our investors and parnters. You can view them on following links

1. https://arpachain.io/#investor

2. https://arpachain.io/#partner
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 06:49:34 AM

Looking at the problems of scalability inherent in some existing blockchain, ARPA's approach will offset this thereby creating more scalability for projects which will enhance the speed of the blockchain. I hope the project eliminates the issues of blockchain congestion in the future.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 08:16:28 AM

Data is the new oil of 21st century once there's data theft or exposure, lots of harms can be done to  the individuals who own the data. Privacy security is something everyone should look into to secure lives and wellbeing of others. Storing data on a secure system should be the focus of every data agency. This project can be embraced by all for data security purposes.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 08:46:57 AM

The way corona virus has put us in quarantine position for months (though new cases are going down and people are recovering) , work from home culture is increasing in many countries like Japan, Korea , Italy. In that scenario I guess such platforms fits very well. Where you need to share data with privacy among other party. 

I think that will be an excellent use-case, even in single office you don't want your data to be seen and analyzed by different parties. Any solution that do so fit very well in that scenario.

The biggest inspiration for starting ARPA is that there is no ready solution in blockchain that provides privacy for exchanging data. Like there is amazon for Goods but nothing like that for data. There will be many more use-case emerge with time.
Yes you're right. With amazon delivery, only the sender and the receiver have basic knowledge of what is contained in the parcel. This can be applied to data as well whereby only the owner of the data and those in need of such data can have access to it removing third parties access to data. This will enhance data security in the long run. Keep it up.
heelanwa

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 08:52:34 AM

Your project came at the right time. Off-chain computation will reduce the issue of block size which will in turn eliminate the consistent forks aimed at creating more block size for existing blockchains.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 10:42:36 AM

If one doesn't have to wait for blockchain comfirmation time to spend on the blockchain, won't transactions be double spent?

joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 11:52:37 AM

If one doesn't have to wait for blockchain comfirmation time to spend on the blockchain, won't transactions be double spent?
Transactions can't be double spent. The fact that these transactions are computed off-chain doesn't mean they're not mined. Every transaction on the blockchain is mined and added to the block. With off-chain computation, transactions are verified as well and this stops double spending on the blockchain.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 12:52:37 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2020, 01:41:33 PM by Lizzylove1

Transactions can't be double spent. The fact that these transactions are computed off-chain doesn't mean they're not mined. Every transaction on the blockchain is mined and added to the block. With off-chain computation, transactions are verified as well and this stops double spending on the blockchain.
[/quote]

Alright, I understand the off-chain technology. I will keep a close watch on the project.

joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 02:05:56 PM

Alright, I understand the off-chain technology. I will keep a close watch on the project.
Same here I'm trying to understand how they intend to implement most of the features in their whitepaper.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 03:04:59 PM

Off-chain computation removes block verification costs from each transaction. How will miners get paid mining these transactions?

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 03:53:18 PM

Off-chain computation removes block verification costs from each transaction. How will miners get paid mining these transactions?

Costs are not being totally removed to my understanding but rather, it is minized due to the minimized block size which removes multiple block confirmations as is seen in on-chain computation networks
Your project came at the right time. Off-chain computation will reduce the issue of block size which will in turn eliminate the consistent forks aimed at creating more block size for existing blockchains.
Here is the most interesting part of the project. Off-chain computation solves the problems of on-chain computation at the moment especially that of block size.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 11:51:31 PM

Data is the new oil of 21st century once there's data theft or exposure, lots of harms can be done to  the individuals who own the data. Privacy security is something everyone should look into to secure lives and wellbeing of others. Storing data on a secure system should be the focus of every data agency. This project can be embraced by all for data security purposes.

If they can market this project well and can deliver their objectives here, they have high chance to make real good in crypto market. The common bottleneck of a starting company is to get customers on board. If they can collaborate with one famous company and show the success of their project, it would be easy to market with others. So I guess, they should partner with at least one or couple of popular companies that will attest the efficiency of their network.
vijecinus

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 08:05:14 AM

I really like this project, the blockchain-based secure computation network of Multi-party Computation. I see on the roadmap token sale start have detail about date, bonuses and what the minimum investment in this project?
fazoru

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 08:07:07 AM

I really like this project, the blockchain-based secure computation network of Multi-party Computation. I see on the roadmap token sale start have detail about date, bonuses and what the minimum investment in this project?

Hi and thank you for the good feedback.

Please be aware t
We will announce all details on our token sale phases in due time to ensure that everyone gets a chance to join in.
If you want to make sure that you don't miss the details, please subscribe to our newsletter or follow our social media.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: