Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Shared Masternode Platform codebase+frontend website  (Read 216 times)
TheJoke[r] (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 09:17:21 AM

hey,

I am selling the shared Masternode platform that used to be called MyNode.rocks. you can find an informative explanation  here  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTtmK_A1DSQ&t=18s

the code is written in java spring, and some hibernate liquibase

the platform allows currently for shared Masternodes and personally owned masternodes when someone holds 100% of a single masternode

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheJoke[r] (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 10:56:57 AM

bump
TheJoke[r] (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 05:58:09 PM

BUMP
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 08:36:56 PM

Some questions that I'd love to get answered:

1. Is this web-script completely written by you/your developers and not currently in use by any other masternode hosting platform?
2. Does this script include any administrator-friendly/back-end interface or is it only about the front-end GUI?
3. Can't you temporarily make the platform online till you find a buyer? That'll help in understanding the stuff further.
4. It'll be great if you can include a rough estimate/worth that you believe you should get for the platform.
TheJoke[r] (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 05:40:15 PM

1. Is this web-script completely written by you/your developers and not currently in use by any other masternode hosting platform?
2. Does this script include any administrator-friendly/back-end interface or is it only about the front-end GUI?
3. Can't you temporarily make the platform online till you find a buyer? That'll help in understanding the stuff further.
4. It'll be great if you can include a rough estimate/worth that you believe you should get for the platform.

Because I know how this forum operates, I hope your questions come out of sincere interest and not from the fact you are here to police me and get more merit.

the honest answers to your questions are:
1.it is completely written by us and is currently not running anymore, not owned by anyone else.
2.there is an admin backend interface and there is a frontend gui.
3.We took it off while ago, The site works as this youtube review and some others show, thus i do not see a point it bringing it back up again.
4. I am open to suggestions.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 08:53:17 PM

Because I know how this forum operates, I hope your questions come out of sincere interest and not from the fact you are here to police me and get more merit.

Hehe, no! I'm actually interested in buying the platform if it's not being priced too much by you. Smiley Moreover, I've never policed anyone in Services section ever.

1.it is completely written by us and is currently not running anymore, not owned by anyone else.
3.We took it off while ago, The site works as this youtube review and some others show, thus i do not see a point it bringing it back up again.

1. Nice
2 & 3. See, the admin interface is present but the video doesn't show that. That's why I believe that it'll be better if you create a live demo website, or just bring back the website. Everything will be extensively accessible.
4. You should at least give an estimate... $1000?
TheJoke[r] (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 03:47:51 PM

Hehe, no! I'm actually interested in buying the platform if it's not being priced too much by you. Smiley Moreover, I've never policed anyone in Services section ever.

1. Nice
2 & 3. See, the admin interface is present but the video doesn't show that. That's why I believe that it'll be better if you create a live demo website, or just bring back the website. Everything will be extensively accessible.
4. You should at least give an estimate... $1000?

the video is from a users perspective that's why.
in the admin panel you can set announcements, disable/enable coins for maintnance when needed but for example adding new coins is done manually. meaning you will have to add things to the code yourself.
i do not wish to bother the previous guy who worked on it just to set it up again.

the estimate is atleast a few BTC
TheJoke[r] (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 05:02:17 PM

still for sale
TheJoke[r] (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 04:50:23 AM