Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:05:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GER]GermanyCoin! Giving away the whole premine to everyone !  (Read 39066 times)
Miners.Pool

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:23:55 PM

http://miners-pool.com/bilder/logo1.png
http://germanycoin.miners-pool.com

Update Rdy and works!

Happy Mining!
allcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 05:54:19 PM

GermanyCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
germanycoin_dev (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:10:11 PM

GermanyCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!

Thank you for adding ! 

Added to OP

Donations GER: GgCWKZ5AgnLXmnt1orTpFGxf2XCPQsisNe
Miners.Pool

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:11:31 PM

we found some block since update!!!

START TO MINE DUDES°!!!!
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:02:55 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 07:16:22 PM by tyson187

Could the dev please remove cryptorush.in  from the front page , they are insolvent and they stole a lot of coins from everyone
gustav

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:51:20 AM

truth is:
Deutsche E-Mark (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310939.0)  will be adopted instead of this. Germans will not want "germany coin" just because of the branding. Also your banner looks very much like 3rd Reich Flag.
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:17:05 AM

truth is:
Deutsche E-Mark (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310939.0)  will be adopted instead of this. Germans will not want "germany coin" just because of the branding. Also your banner looks very much like 3rd Reich Flag.

I don't see the appeal to a national coin when there is no plan to distribute it to the people it is supposedly made for. It doesn't make any sense at all, sorry

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
gustav

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:02:25 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2014, 10:28:36 AM by gustav

truth is:

I don't see the appeal to a national coin when there is no plan to distribute it to the people it is supposedly made for. It doesn't make any sense at all, sorry

bitcoin also isn't free. And that is actually a good thing because that way people buy it. If it is for free who should buy it then? Also: most won't know what to do with it. It will be very hard to reach more than 1% maybe of german population. This coin probably only can reach young unemployd folks that like to dump them for cash or btc. DEM on the other hand is only available at faucets for free (small amounts) and it targets specifically those that are already knowing about crypto or wanting to get activeley involved. From that angle DEM is more scarce. That userbase can probably grow steady. If you throw coins at people that don't know how use them what good should come from that? I think most parts of population are not ready for the technology and also the technology is not ready for most parts of the population. That applies to all airdropcoins by the way.
It is a good idea to get crypto started with large airdrops but i think merchantadoption is just as important right now - maybe even more.
Airdrop-coins could make sense later when many know about crypto already and are ready for it. Right now most have now clue what the heck this is all about and how to use it with minimal risk.  (all this applies to all the premined airdrop countrycoins btw).
just my 2cents
also german people will not like 'germany coin' because most don't talk english so good and many don't like anglicism. It is very obvious this coin is made by a foreigner where DEM is made by germans. That alone is a huge problem for this coin. The branding is english not german. If it wants to have a chance to be success it needs to change colours, style, branding, name. There isn't even an announcement in german language as far as i can see. The website is in english with no translation. Wtf do german people want to do with this? Most can't even understand what you are saying. They will adopt Deutschlandcoin before Germanycoin. And probably not even that since nationalism is mostly outdated in germany. I don't see how this can be adopted.
again: just my personal opinion
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:09:57 AM

truth is:

bitcoin also isn't free. And that is actually a good thing because that way people buy it. If it is for free who should buy it then? Also: most won't know what to do with it. It will be very hard to reach more than 1% maybe of german population. This coin probably only can reach young unemployd folks that like to dump them for cash or btc. DEM on the other hand is only available at faucets for free (small amounts) and it targets specifically those that are already knowing about crypto or wanting to get activeley involved. From that angle DEM is more scarce. That userbase can probably grow steady. If you throw coins at people that don't know how use them what good should come from that? I think most parts of population are not ready for the technology and also the technology is not ready for most parts of the population. That applies to all airdropcoins by the way.
It is a good idea to get crypto started with large airdrops but i think merchantadoption is just as important right now - maybe even more.
Airdrop-coins could make sense later when many know about crypto already and are ready for it. Right now most have now clue what the heck this is all about and how to use it with minimal risk.  (all this applies to all the premined airdrop countrycoins btw).
just my 2cents
also german people will not like 'germany coin' because most don't talk english so good and many don't like anglicism. It is very obvious this coin is made by a foreigner where DEM is made by germans. That alone is a huge problem for this coin. The branding is english not german. If it wants to have a chance to be success it needs to change colours, style, branding, name. There isn't even an announcement in german language as far as i can see. The website is in english with no translation. Wtf do german people want to do with this? Most can't even understand what you are saying. They will adopt Deutschlandcoin before Germanycoin. And probably not even that since nationalism is mostly outdated in germany. I don't see how this can be adopted.
again: just my personal opinion

You said it, bitcoin isn't free. So why wouldn't Germans buy it and use that instead of DEM?  I have bought a few airdrop coins, their value is crap right now - but that can turn around if good news comes out of Iceland with Auroracoin, then they can all do well. But whether they do well or not, country coins without an airdrop are still pointless. Part of the appeal of Bitcoin, or competitors like Litecoin or Quark, is the potential to use them internationally when you travel.

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
JonChaos

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:55:17 PM

The Value will stay low as long as not every airdrop action has taken place.

The risk of buying Gercoin is too high at the moment with more than 40% of the coins already premined and to be given out
for free.

As soon as the airdrops are over the market price will normalise.

If the coin will be successfull will depend if it is wide spread enough then and if it will be accepted by some vendors (if you can do something
with them other than speculate)
gustav

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:13:19 PM

auroracoin was released by an icelander with full iceland language support. That is quite a difference.
germanycoin_dev (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:32:09 PM

auroracoin was released by an icelander with full iceland language support. That is quite a difference.

Dont know what you mean ?  There is a german website, a german subthread and german support ....  (Website is german if you have a accessing it from Germany)  

AND wtf our banner looks like a third Reich flag ? Are you kidding me ?  Angry

Miners.Pool

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:58:46 PM

http://germanycoin.miners-pool.com/

Come on guys.We need miner
We found blocks constantly!!!

Fire it up!!
Specialkey

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:33:24 PM

what is the matter with gerhous.net?

doesnt get my  coins counted.

Kowi023

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:03:30 PM

Hi,

@germanycoin_dev:

what is about the link to Mega on germanycoin.net for the wallet, it dosen't work!

and what's about ger.speedhash.eu, i can't login today anymore?

Can you or someone help?

Greets
germanycoin_dev (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:26:16 PM

Hm for me the link to MEGA works .... anyone else have this problem ?

Kowi023

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:11:29 PM

@germanycoin_dev

This Link did not work over hours!
So, what are you telling now?
Now it works again, but why must you say "Omg, it works for me"?

I am in the hell, i think.
To be fair-minded, might be better.....  Wink

germanycoin_dev (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:44:40 PM

Attention! First Airdrop will end at sunday 13.04.2014 at 22:00CET, due to low usage and bad resonance. Unpaid coins will go back to the airdropwallets. We will work on a better solution for the distribution and start a new airdrop phase then.  We will start a contest where everyone can join and make suggestions how to realize a better airdrop. Further information will follow very soon.

crypto-hamster

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:32:33 AM

Hi!

Welcome to pool http://ger.crypto-hamsters.com

Stratum Vardiff + PROP
Auto payment - 3 min

1 GER FINDER BONUS (This bonus is paid by the pool operator, not from the block!)

Please, add link into pool list!
germanycoin_dev (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:17:38 AM

Hi!

Welcome to pool http://ger.crypto-hamsters.com

Stratum Vardiff + PROP
Auto payment - 3 min

1 GER FINDER BONUS (This bonus is paid by the pool operator, not from the block!)

Please, add link into pool list!

THX! Added to OP

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: