Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:14:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FortuneJack's Plinko provably fair verifier  (Read 135 times)
AlexSimion (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 10:41:16 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2020, 01:45:35 PM by AlexSimion

Hi , today I've played some Plinko on FJ , started it off with a really bad beat , literally on the lowest risk settings I got mostly only lost bets . So later on decided to check the provably fairness using their own tool and noticed I got completely different results from how the game turned out.

Though I could be wrong and I didn't verify it properly ,  is anyone willing to try it out , verify their bets and give me some feedback if it's accurate or no ?

Basically from 30 games played , with bets ranging from 2 $ to 6 $ per game ,   I played the Low Risk multiplier , with 9 Pins , which gives you 2  - 0.7X sections , 2 - 1X sections , 2- 1.6X sections , 2- 2X sections , 2- 5.1X sections.   In my 30 games session I hit the 0.7 X 20 times ,    1X 8 times , and the 1.6 X 2 times.

Ok so basically by using the verifier they're providing , the ball should follow the path according to it  , for example : PATH
right, left, left, left, right, right, left, left, right

Verified this with some of the bets , the ball is travelling at a completely different path than what the verifier is actually showing .   Made a video and submitted it to them , they will contact me via e-mail once they hear back from the game provider.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 11:24:30 AM

I guess it would have better if you posted it in their ANN thread here on Bitcointalk or contacted their customer support to receive a response to your query quickly. I have observed that FJ has been mired in controversies lately which is why this does not surprise me.

They could be intentionally doing this or it might simply be am unintended mistake. Will be watching this thread closely to see how they respond.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
AlexSimion (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 11:31:58 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2020, 12:40:31 PM by AlexSimion

I guess it would have better if you posted it in their ANN thread here on Bitcointalk or contacted their customer support to receive a response to your query quickly. I have observed that FJ has been mired in controversies lately which is why this does not surprise me.

They could be intentionally doing this or it might simply be am unintended mistake. Will be watching this thread closely to see how they respond.

I did contact their support aswell ,  they're using a 3d party provider for their provably fair games I think so even if it's a problem they might not be aware of it .

Initially they've told me they've checked my bets and they're verified , after that I've made a video to show that the path the ball took , and where it landed is completely different than what the verifier shows , and now waiting on info from their game provider.
Lets see , I'm pretty curious about it aswell.

I've posted here aswell about it cause I was thinking maybe one of the members can do a check of their own to see if their plinko game indeed verify , and it's not something only related to me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: