Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: #CORRUPTION Virus #FEAR => Soldier's With Little Faith  (Read 101 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Soldierswitlittlefaith (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 10:43:27 AM

Goodmorning Bitcointalker's!! Cheesy

Are we still here or our heart is already failing US based on what we see & hear around us?
#CORRUPTION VIRUS - what you need to know => pls follow up My latest update here

What is Happening in Rome & #Roma Termini is as quiet as a Cementary, Library is as empty a space

Bitcoin exchange rate is not going to respect speculation's based on specific factor's & analysis. What is happening around the globe today it's going to defile some of this rules when it comes to bitcoin price speculation's  ( pls mark my words )

Soldier's with little faith => is this in anywhere related to my username (#Soldierswitlittlefaith) and is this related to what is hapening around the world today?

Soldier's around the world living in FEAR! As a soldier we are born to live & out grow our fear's

YES, F.E.A.R - this one tool that the devil & is agent have chosen to use intimidate Christian & non-Christian.

THE VATICAN CITY :

I got information that the Vatican city and it's most entertaining museum are as quiet as grave.

Well, i need  to visit these zone. I woud like to take the Bus 40 & 64 direct to the vatican arena. Those of you who have visited rome knows what i'm talking about.

These two buses are some of the buses in rome that easily get filled-up in less than 5 seconds in rome!
Where the hell are these people going to? well, i guess about 95% of the tourist in these bus might be going toward's the Vatican city/museum--ecc

Unfortunately, today most of these buses are moving around with little or no passenger's. No tourist! No Party!!

THE FEAR OF CORRUPTION VIRUS has grib almost everyone except, for a few who have decided to LIVE by FAITH! Not by fear!!

The #media are not helping issue's

NOte : Chineese are not the cause of nCOV. Yes, the first case (outbreak) was found in China but, there are countries like Italy who blocked direct flight to china immediately, yet there where still news about infection in such region.

There are series a safe measure adopted by govt of each countries to prevent spread of this virus. Yet this does not in anywhere prevent the rapid spead nCOV-19

So what is happening, here is the hard truth. There are some foreign being (they are not human ) but, they are living among us now, we also accepted & legalized them. so, in return they are giving back to us on planet earth their own gift. And one of such gift if the nCOV & nCOV-19.

Pls, make own research. ok, why is this whole stuff hapening now that everyone is concern about the #climate changes #Population #VACCINation ...

Pls, don't just take my word. i suggest you do own research, ask your GOD (whatsoever you believe-in) to open your eyes in order to see beyond what the media is telling you.

I wish i can create a full blog dedicated to this issue

***Pls, let us watch out because the vaccination (which they are going to present to us) as the solution is on the way. also watch out for the mark of the beast.

**watch out for de-population & control of climate changes

Final note : My intention here is not to create fear in the heart of people. i just want us to be more concious of what is happening now Smiley

Pls, distribute & share this thread via twitter,youtube,fb...ecc Because it concern everybody

Thanks
Soldierwitlittlefaith

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: