Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sistemkoin exchange is a scam with all proof.  (Read 231 times)
Altcoin76 (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 01:34:19 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2020, 04:02:35 AM by Altcoin76

Hello every one Sistemkoin exchange is a scam please withdraw all your funds now before its too late. After Reading Today's article on medium a person named jeff has been scammed by sistemkoin of 1.56 BTC Which Values $40,000. This is a huge amount and its been 2 months and they are not solving this issue. You can read the whole article here:- https://medium.com/@jeff_36488/sistemkoin-exchange-is-a-scam-they-scammed-me-for-over-40-000-and-continue-to-scam-people-t-6bfdb38cb2de

It has all proof and many more people got scammed this is shit . Please share this at all platform to make crypto environment clean and safe.

Uptrennd is  Also fighting for this You Can Check It Here :- https://twitter.com/Uptrennd/status/1235915637244846081?s=20

Thank You So Much. Be Safe And Make Your Crypto Surrounding Safe.

From - Altcoin76

However, instead of withdrawing to account 19JoDC7PgrgZEHijJd9acbA21yTcGg6bbR,
they withdrew it to account 1JnDy9ZgMpoPiFVM7P5xwgF51CJH2UBpJV.
TX:https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/b8e63f3444fad88d592f5f0b31c3e7d1c4adb6ddf5f537d82c6eaa8c 8793c811

Eventually, not only did Sistemkoin block His IP from accessing their site to talk to customer support, but their founder blocked Him on linkedin preemptively, (even though he had never talked there before) and any channel of communication was shut down.
Not only did he lose the 1.58 BTC, he also lost a ton of crypto that he had temporarily sent there to make a trade.
Sistemkoin exchange is an asolute scam.
Please share this article on twitter, reddit, and in the sistemkoin forums to keep people safe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 01:39:20 PM

Provide all the proof needed then open a scam accusation againts this project.

You can easily move this thread there in scam accusation section so the account of that exchange will be tagged and no one will be a victim again.
Altcoin76 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 01:41:11 PM

You can easily move this thread there in scam accusation section so the account of that exchange will be tagged and no one will be a victim again.

Read And Check The Link To Get Proof.
coiningz

Activity: 186
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 02:39:58 PM

Another one proof that you shouldnt use small exchanges
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 03:13:45 PM

Sistemkon has long been around, only traded there once, and it was needed because of the coin I bought there, I didn't leave it there, sent it to my private wallet to avoid a sad tales. Some friends who have been using it have not complained, if they have turned into something else, it's time we avoid them.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 04:30:54 PM

Hello every one Sistemkoin exchange is a scam please withdraw all your funds now before its too late. After Reading Today's article on medium a person named jeff has been scammed by sistemkoin of 1.56 BTC Which Values $40,000. This is a huge amount and its been 2 months and they are not solving this issue. You can read the whole article here:- https://medium.com/@jeff_36488/sistemkoin-exchange-is-a-scam-they-scammed-me-for-over-40-000-and-continue-to-scam-people-t-6bfdb38cb2de

It has all proof and many more people got scammed this is shit . Please share this at all platform to make crypto environment clean and safe.

Uptrennd is  Also fighting for this You Can Check It Here :- https://twitter.com/Uptrennd/status/1235915637244846081?s=20

From - Altcoin76

Sistemkoin exchange has bad reputations that i have discussed in 2019 for the first time in this forum. This type of exchange is risky for the investors. I have observed Sistemkoin's support not response any message. So this proof of scam by Sistemkoin may be real from my personal past experience.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 04:37:04 PM

This is another reason why we shouldn’t trust new and small exchanges easily. Trading large amounts with low reputation exchanges is extremely risky. Well we could not tell because even a reputable exchange could behave bad without our knowledge, better do safe trades and always mind the risk specially the internal risks.
Altcoin76 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 03:30:47 AM

yes you should not use small exchange because its future is not bright
Altcoin76 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 03:32:13 AM

Uptrennd is  Also fighting for this You Can Check It Here :- https://twitter.com/Uptrennd/status/1235915637244846081?s=20

From - Altcoin76

Sistemkoin exchange has bad reputations that i have discussed in 2019 for the first time in this forum. This type of exchange is risky for the investors. I have observed Sistemkoin's support not response any message. So this proof of scam by Sistemkoin may be real from my personal past experience.

Sistemkoin exchange Is The Worst Exchange I Ever Had Use And Its Been Scamming The People From A year.
Altcoin76 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 03:34:40 AM

Sistemkon has long been around, only traded there once, and it was needed because of the coin I bought there, I didn't leave it there, sent it to my private wallet to avoid a sad tales. Some friends who have been using it have not complained, if they have turned into something else, it's time we avoid them.

i don't know how it works but i will never use the exchange which had this bad reputation and a very slow customer service in the end they give up and never resolve your problem.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 03:40:43 AM

That's true OP should do it now, but he is not the one that was scammed and just got news from one site, it's better to contact the guy and ask him to post all the proofs in the scam section or it will just become hearsay and will not hold much weigh, or better extract the proof where it was posted and ask permission to post it here.

Altcoin76 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 03:53:54 AM

That's true OP should do it now, but he is not the one that was scammed and just got news from one site, it's better to contact the guy and ask him to post all the proofs in the scam section or it will just become hearsay and will not hold much weigh, or better extract the proof where it was posted and ask permission to post it here.

Okay I Will Contact Him To Post All The Proof In Forum Thank You For Your Suggestion.
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 04:22:19 AM

It turns out that the problem has been going on for a long time and until now it has not yet been overcome. Indeed, the exchange of the system of coins from Turkey is always a lot of problems with its users. It seems that the exchange has a low quality, so the handling is slow, has this been reported to the accusation board?

Sistemkoin often manipulates the price of many tokens into shitcoin there, especially the IEO on average fails.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:15:46 AM

It might not even be the exchange, what I'm saying is what if the address got swapped from Jeff's PC? There are malwares that can do this already, it's just a thought

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:29:37 AM

Honestly I can only use small exchanges if there is a particular tokens that can be sell on these exchanges, I will never, I repeat, I will never trade Bitcoin and other altcoins that are available on big exchanges on these small exchanges
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 07:35:02 AM

Many of my clients too have reported fraudulent activities from the sistemkoin exchange. The situation for most is similar to OP. They withdraw on one address while the coins are sent to another and the exchange claims the user has intentionally sent them.
They even accuse users of using phishing sites but they are getting email notification from the official email channel of the exchange.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:40:23 AM

@ Altcoin76, you should move this thread to Scam Accusations board so people will know about this shady activity from Sistemkoin exchange

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

I have never used that exchange and first time to encounter them, so I can't say anything to their services. But for those who have had experience, they can share it to the community to avoid others from falling to this kind of fraud and prevent from losing their money.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:57:17 AM

If you just search in this forum, you'll find tens of scam accusations against sistemkoin and almost half of them have the same issue.
Every users should at least try to research about the exchange or any service before jumping in to trust them with a large amount of coin.
A quick search before the incident could have changed the mind of the person depositing.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 08:09:57 AM

I'm not surprised, it seems almost all new exchanges are just here to make money without rendering any good services, I have issue with vindax  exchange too, I guess I'm going to add systemkoin to the list

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 08:41:31 AM

Right, now there are a few small exchanges that aren't suitable for everyone to use, one of them like Vindax, Bnex, and Sistemkoin, and maybe in the future there will be more that aren't worth using.

yes you should not use small exchange because its future is not bright
Small exchanges do not consider their future, because we can think of small exchanges like a trap for everyone,
so people call such exchanges SCAM.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: