Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We Are ICExchanger.Com, Crypto and Dollar Exchange  (Read 107 times)
ICExchanger (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 06:35:54 PM

ICExchanger Company Limited is a leading exchange company. its offering dollar and crypto exchange services to all over worldwide users.

http://www.upl.co/uploads/Bannerblog1583519732.jpg

Our website is dedicated to those who wish to exchange own currency in a luxurious way!

Our major point is to provide our clients the safest and quickest method to make transactions using each of the following payment systems: Paypal, Perfect Money, Payeer, AdvCash,  Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, WebMoney, Skrill, Payoneer, Payeer.

We will add Visa and Credit Card in future in order to make our exchange site best.

stay away from scammers sites. Here are you free. You can make little order and can check that we're legit or not.

Best Regards,
Colin

rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 980
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 08:11:56 PM

ICExchanger Company Limited is a leading exchange company. its offering dollar and crypto exchange services to all over worldwide users.

Our website is dedicated to those who wish to exchange own currency in a luxurious way!

Our major point is to provide our clients the safest and quickest method to make transactions using each of the following payment systems: Paypal, Perfect Money, Payeer, AdvCash,  Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, WebMoney, Skrill, Payoneer, Payeer.

We will add Visa and Credit Card in future in order to make our exchange site best.

stay away from scammers sites. Here are you free. You can make little order and can check that we're legit or not.

Best Regards,
Colin

Not meaning to be rude or mean but just from one click on the link my impression was already pulverised by that background image, I mean if that doesn't look like a scam like-website I don't know what is. Maybe have some work on that as it doesn't look professional at all and if anything it screams out anything else but legit.

I'm not accusing you that you're not legit, but the site together with the non-capitalisation of words when they clearly should be capitalised, just gives the opposite of what you claim to be a safe and legit platform. At least that's the impression I got, and as you probably know first impression matters, probably not so much for me though, but the mass majority of your potential clients.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 12:14:40 AM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

You've been promising to add card payments for eight months since your last thread here.
You have a fake address in Kentucky and language options in Bangla and Hindi.
I wouldn't use you to wipe my ass, never mind change money.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 3778

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 03:50:45 PM

Tagged you.
Any platform that provides direct exchange from PayPal to cryptos is assumed to be scam unless proven otherwise.

Also, there are many negative indicators that suggest that you are a scammer, so if you cannot prove your address, exchange rules, TOS, or at least put any amount at an escrow "guarantee in the event that investors lose their money," I will keep my negative trust.
ICExchanger (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 11:15:05 AM

You've been promising to add card payments for eight months since your last thread here.
You have a fake address in Kentucky and language options in Bangla and Hindi.
I wouldn't use you to wipe my ass, never mind change money.

No, we're not fake. Please don't comment to someone if you don't know is that site is scam or not, thanks for the clarification
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: