Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:36:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters and Investors, Who values Cryptocurrencies More?  (Read 1597 times)
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 10:16:14 AM

Investors value it more because when the market dumps they will always hold tokens they have, when they feel they have enough profit or they don't even get any profit they will sell it, bounty hunters don't really care about prices in the market

How sure are you that they will hold?

If you make a simple analysis, you will see that its the investors who are dumping that is why the price dump.
Bounty hunters are getting only a very small portion of the total tokens sold, usually 1% or lower, so how can that cause a dump if all investors will hold?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 11:13:55 AM

Investors value it more because when the market dumps they will always hold tokens they have, when they feel they have enough profit or they don't even get any profit they will sell it, bounty hunters don't really care about prices in the market
Yes, bounty hunters will never care about the project and the price. As long as they receive the token, they will definitely sell and receive money immediately. Many projects have collapsed because bounty hunters panic tokens at the first stage

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:33:13 PM

I think that question is unnecessary. Every project do bounty campaigns as a way to get investors, so investors should be the ones that values the project and not really the hunters. Hunters are mainly there for one purpose which is to promote the project and help get more Investors to invest their money in the project. So, after their work they expect to get paid and when they are paid with the tokens they sell it to get their payment for the work they did.

Investors are the ones who invest their money in the project because they believe in it that it’s going to grow from there. So, this question is unnecessary. But, different people are having different opinion hence we cannot need to do anything this type of questions other than simply moving-on.
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:42:00 PM

Both investors and Bounty hunters are in to make money, and I also want to clarify the fact that every good investor does thorough research before investing in any project, contrary to what OP mentioned. Personally I'm more of an investor than a Bounty hunter, and I spend more time to do research on a project I want to invest in especially long term. This doesn't mean i do not engage in research before doing a Bounty, it's always the first step. In essence, both investors and bounty hunters value crypto, no need for saying one value crypto more since it now depends on individuals. For instance, some hunters might decide to hold a coin gotten via Bounty while investors dump and vice versa, it's a two way thing.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:49:52 PM

You're absolutely right. Although I'm a bounty hunter, I don't speak in favour of Bounty hunters because bounty hunters are the real dumpers of tokens 80% on the market. Bounty hunters promote because they are in to make the money and sell and bounce to the next project. Investors can stick around for long term since they invested with their money.
If you are talking in a logic like the bounty hunters dump the coins, the same can be said about investors, majority of the investors are in to make money in a short period of time and if they feel like they market will pump to a certain level, then the investors will book their profit rather than holding it for a longer period of time, we had seen thousands of projects in the past few years and what all projects continue to function, majority sold the coins when they had the profit and moved on.
Towerbreeze

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:55:53 PM

Investors I guess, they mostly tend to be in the game for long term investment only, once upon a time bounty hunters do care to hold their token shares but not anymore because many projects are just turning into scam projects today
Banadony (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:56:44 PM

A lot of comments on this post claiming hunters are to be blame for token dumps. you can accuse hunter all you care but remember that hunters only earn 2 to 3% of tokens in the project. meanwhile, investors are pay for over 30 to 50% of the token during sales. most times the tokens are first distributed to investors who went along to sell at their own choice. this happens before bounty rewards are been distributed.

My opinion; a good project will always produced a positive turnover in the market irrespective of investors and bounty tokens. so many tokens in the markets did bounty, distribute on time and are still doing perfectly well in the market. velocity, quanta, elrond, etc.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 05:05:47 PM

Yes, bounty hunters will never care about the project and the price. As long as they receive the token, they will definitely sell and receive money immediately. Many projects have collapsed because bounty hunters panic tokens at the first stage

I am tired of hearing this ridiculous argument again and again. This guy doesn't know what he is talking about. Bounty pool is normally 0.5% to 1% of the total budget. Even if we assume that half of all the bounty hunters dump their token in a single day, the total comes to just 0.5%. For comparison, the daily trade volume for Bitcoin is 25% of its market cap. There is no point in blaming the bounty hunters for the failure of a project. If the project is good, then it will survive. Else, it will fail. Bounty hunters can't be made convenient scapegoats all the time.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 06:00:33 PM

I'm thinking of the opposite. Not all bounty hunters do their research about a project before promoting it. Most bounty hunters wants to make quick money, so as soon as they see campaigns that are pleasing to the eyes and have big amount of rewards to offer, they usually grab what they believe as "a good opportunity" which most of the time ends up being a scam. As for investors, they are the ones who makes research because they tend to hold it for long term.
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 06:16:16 PM

Investors in my opinion, because they believe in long term some bounty hunters just want to earn some money and a big part of then sell the rewards right away.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 06:20:02 PM

Time is money we all know that so if investors put their money hunters put their time in the promotion of the project so i think in the end it is kind of a team work that covers all the aspects of the project and contribute towards its success so i would say that both investors and promoters value cryptos equally because both are part of the support community.

barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 06:30:23 PM

Bounty hunters are not relevant in those cryptocurrencies and what has more value are the investors. Bounty hunters are just someone who gets a leak from a pipe that has money flowing on it. Those money flowing from the pipes are from the investors that makes the system works. Bounty hunters doesn't risk any money at all unlike investors and by that, this concludes that bounty hunters doesn't care unless there is money involved.

litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 08:22:05 AM

Investors in my opinion, because they believe in long term some bounty hunters just want to earn some money and a big part of then sell the rewards right away.
99% of bounty hunter will sell all token after getting it from bounty. They've lost a lot of money in the past when they held those tokens so they were scared to keep holding them.

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 08:51:56 AM

99% of bounty hunter will sell all token after getting it from bounty. They've lost a lot of money in the past when they held those tokens so they were scared to keep holding them.
I would sell my tokens if the coin is gonna be worthless in the future. I wouldn't sell if the volume is really good, i would hold the token instead.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 09:09:37 AM

I would sell my tokens if the coin is gonna be worthless in the future. I wouldn't sell if the volume is really good, i would hold the token instead.
New projects will often have liquidity problems because they are only listed on small exchanges in this market. That is also the reason why many bounty hunters lose faith in the project and are willing to sell everything when they receive it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: