Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:39:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] Football stickers and cards 2007-2014.  (Read 222 times)
Basorexia (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 480

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 02:48:45 PM
Merited by owlcatz (1)

Hello! This is Bas.

Many of you know me by the fact that I create collectible cards for users of the Bitcointalk forum, here is my thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5204109.0
I have repeatedly been asked questions about my hobby.
And I want to tell you a little about this.

It all started from early childhood ... at first I collected stickers with cars, soccer players and basketball players. I don’t know where they are now, but no matter how I tried, I could not find them.
Later, I collected stickers from Harry Potter and other films, TV shows and so on, and they also disappeared without a trace, I just lost them. Then I realized that it was not serious...

In 2007, my classmate showed me that there are special albums where you can stick stickers. At that time I went to the football academy and the only thing that interested me was football.
On the same day I bought this album and one pack of stickers for my last money.
At that time I did not have money and I could afford to buy one pack of stickers every two weeks. Therefore, my first album is filled with very little.

I started collecting money so that in the future I could collect all the stickers in the next albums, and I almost managed to collect the whole album.
In 2008, the European Football Championship was held and out of 535 stickers I managed to collect 515.
Damn, I really was obsessed with this  Grin

In 2009, in the Champions League album, I collected absolutely all the stickers except 1. You can see it on the video.
It was the rarest sticker from that album series.

After that I began to collect stickers less and less, but continued to do this inclusively until 2010.

Since 2010, I started collecting cards, as it seemed to me more interesting and difficult to collect, which attracted me even more.

I collected cards until 2014, and during this time I managed to collect 255 unique cards (253 football and 3 basketball(1995, (lol, thats cards older than me)), as well as about 60 repeated football cards.
Among these cards, there are very rare ones that are individually sold on Amazon or eBay.

In 2019, I started creating cards myself. During this time, I managed to make 76 cards and 10 physical cards that were sent to their owners in different parts of our world, starting from the USA or Australia, ending with South Africa.

I want to develop my project and scale it. I have a really large number of interesting ideas and plans that I will definitely implement. Sooner or later!
But material means are necessary for this.
My ideas and plans are not limited to cards. It will be something much global and large-scale.

I decided to create an auction to sell my collections. All proceeds will go towards developing my own project and the "Basorexia" brand.
I will create a report and you will all see in real time how my project is developing.

I will send all my cards (255 unique and 68 repeated) and 6 albums.
Also, the winner of the auction will receive a unique gift, which I will not write about here.
I can only say that it is directly related to cryptocurrency and collecting.
I would like that person who wins the auction and receives this pleasant bonus, then took a photo and posted it here.  Cheesy

I also want to add that all bidders (people who will bid) will also receive a nice bonus from me.

Thank you all for your support! I really appreciate this!

About the auction:
STARTING BID: 0.03 Bitcoin
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT: 0.001 Bitcoin
END TIME: March 10, 2020, 19:00:00 PDT
PAYMENT: Bitcoin.
SHIPPING: Free. I pay anywhere in the world.

https://youtu.be/A-4kd_YWmLU
https://youtu.be/esJ8fVJlgak

Bas.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Basorexia (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 10:56:04 AM

Shocked
Wow
Thats hard!!!!!
This is a really cool offer
These stickers and cards are over 10 years old. In the future, you could sell them much more expensive at real auctions. Such things only get more expensive over the years, like wine Cheesy
Thanks!
Great comparison  Wink
Basorexia (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 01:39:14 PM

The auction has ended without bidding.
Cards remain with me.
In any case, I will develop my brand and do new things, but it will not be as fast as I would like.

I got a few questions from users regarding the development of the Basorexia brand, and what I plan to do in the future.
Here is one example - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5231731.msg54000167#msg54000167

Thanks to all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: