Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:54:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: From BTC 2 LTC 2 AUR  (Read 625 times)
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:31:50 AM

When the gift of BTC stop giving I went to LTC when that seemed to peak I feel a need to get into AUR for the first time, I'm impressed by the price volatility, even the volume is unstable  Smiley    I like it

Len

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:00:16 AM

Best read all day
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:21:40 AM

Best read all day

Thanks

I had some $650 btc sitting around (I never like that), so I decided to put it to work, lite is the common alternative so I did that but although there was some profit to be had it was minimal because rates were not as volatile just on a escalator that you new was going to end,  when I looked at AUR it seemed to just come out of a crash and was rebounding, so I moved into AUR just just as it was coming down from the peak, even the bumpy ride DOWN was profitable I could not believe my experience.  

As a result I yanked more from btc and had a Wonderland experience Aurora Coin Park.  Cheesy

Len

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:24:36 AM

Do keep us updated
Canaanite

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:14:56 PM

There is a lot of action coming from Auroracoin in the next days

the airdrop is really near ,block 5400 is also getting closer and the Icelandic government and media are starting to talk about it.

I think im going to sit on my stack until the winds will calm. maybe, one day, even buy a house Reykjavik  Wink
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:23:35 PM

the airdrop is really near ,block 5400 is also getting closer and the Icelandic government and media are starting to talk about it.

I think im going to sit on my stack until the winds will calm. maybe, one day, even buy a house Reykjavik  Wink

if you learned anything from btc, it is 'sitting on a cryptocurrency' is not wise, far too many things can happen to it

what's that "airdrop" thing you are talking about?
Canaanite

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:30:10 PM

if you learned anything from btc, it is 'sitting on a cryptocurrency' is not wise, far too many things can happen to it

Sitting on cryptocurrency is exactly how I was able to start my business now without taking loans from the banks and ect..
Its all about Paitance

The idea of Auroracoin is to give for free for every Icelandic citizen some AUR coins so they will start to use it instead of the highly inflated Krona they use now. in four days each one of them will be able to claim their birthright coins
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:54:04 PM

Always nice to see people making profits and sharing there experiences on the boards.  I have yet to do a read up on AUR but I hope it makes many people profits for a long time to come.
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:42:31 PM

Yes buy a premined coin. Great decision making your the Buffett.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:21:27 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 10:43:17 PM by Armis

I think im going to sit on my stack until the winds will calm. maybe, one day, even buy a house Reykjavik  Wink

Sitting on cryptocurrency is exactly how I was able to start my business now without taking loans from the banks and ect..
Its all about Paitance

The idea of Auroracoin is to give for free for every Icelandic citizen some AUR coins so they will start to use it instead of the highly inflated Krona they use now. in four days each one of them will be able to claim their birthright coins

Wow, I'm glad I could participate in some way to the reempowerment of the people of your country.

Now I know why you held coin, because your fiat was bleeding you.   That would be a good beginning strategy but know that your national fiat is also a vital part of your national culture, so I would strongly advise you to take a measured approach to how you view cryptocurrency as well as your national fiat.

I remember a 60mins feature story that showed how residents of your country went overboard on spending, which probably had a lot to do with the nation's fiat problems.

Always nice to see people making profits and sharing there experiences on the boards.  I have yet to do a read up on AUR but I hope it makes many people profits for a long time to come.

I too would love to see more people sharing all of their experiences so that the market could make more intelligent decisions based on practical actual experiences.

Everyone's write ups are basically the same -- 'we are the unique in this way and that way, and this is why we will be the next btc'.  It's a must for one's due diligence as well as for the coin's media hype.

Yes buy a premined coin. Great decision making your the Buffett.

I don't care if there was a 100% premine, and if the developer put ALL of the money is his own pocket, in fact I don't even care what the price of the coin is; here's what I care about VOLATILITY because that is how I make money.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: