Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another successful Bitcoin seminar!  (Read 458 times)
desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 01:02:51 PM

Well done! I have read your post about the previous seminar you held with your schoolmates. I really think that you are doing a great job here and I hope you continue to educate and never stop inspiring your community to strive hard, to be able to maximize the benefit that they can get from Bitcoin. What you are doing, which might be just small to the eyes of others, is a significant movement to the mass adoption of Bitcoin we are all yearning for. Keep up the good job and always try to brainstorm on how to improve the organization of your seminars in order to get more attention and full participation from the audience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 01:03:33 PM

This is gonna have a huge impact to the bitcoin community. Having an in dept knowledge about cryptocurrency will for surely gonna help our community to grow even more. They will now be able to understand what is the positive and negative impact of bitcoin to our country and how does bitcoin really works. Good job!
Obviously having a enough knowledge about the cryptocurrency and bitcoin through the help of the bitcoin seminar will truly help us to have an in depth knowledge that will be able to use a different circumstance especially what is happening on the market right now if we have enough knowledge and we are aware on what is happening on the market situation then probably will be able to not panic on every situation that is coming to the market and to the cryptocurrency world.
It is indeed good news for everyone, and it is also helpful not only to the bitcoin users, but it is also helpful to the community itself because bitcoin seminars can gain more potential investors and buyers. In addition, it is also true that knowledge is important and doing this kind of seminar is helpful to anyone to become successful in getting involved and by doing their business here. It is not only the knowledge about bitcoin because we all know that market is really difficult to understand, it is also one that needs to study on how it works and what to do if the market experienced downfall, I can say that there are people who still do not understand the nature of the market, it can pump or dump anytime and we cannot predict when they should know what to do when that happens like avoid panic selling.

Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 01:44:20 PM

Great job out there mate! You did a really good thing by organizing a seminar which actually tells both advantages as well the disadvantages because many of them never mention about the disadvantages. Also, making them join bitcointalk is another thing I liked about the seminar because now they can do their own research and grow immense knowledge and god knows where they will land. I hope you mentioned them some of the golden rules like never borrow to invest, don't put all your eggs in one basket, always hold your private keys in safe place, never keep your money on exchanges for a long time etc..
If not then may be you can send them an email by listing these golden rules.

That was right that you are trying to introduce the world of cryptocurrency especially the bitcoin to the community and today it is the one of the fastest-growing transaction today and also we are going to introduce them what is the things they need to make investment with this currency it is like the currency and the bank that they can earn with interest still does it need to have a good knowledge, ideas and skills to be more aware of the transaction happenings in the world of bitcoin also it is good if you are trying to invite them here in bitcoin talk because this forum helps each individual to make more knowledge and keep update what is the trend and news about the bitcoin and more. Also, they can contribute and get a lot of ideas with this forum. Still, we are looking forward to having more news that is helping other people about the things related to crypto and to the community.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 04:21:59 PM

Explaining about Bitcoin to 4-5 persons is not bad because you can teach them very well. I thought you have been conducted a seminar in a conference room with teens to hundreds of people listening to you.
The numbers wouldnt mind even single person is so interested on learning it why not give it a shot right? Adoption is overwhelming as OP publish his own success story of giving knowledge to everyone.

I think education for bitcoin is not most important because just one way to get much money in bitcoin is have much money.
I think you are wrong about that. You need some basic guideline and this called education can help you to build yourself acquiring "much money" if you can gain some talents out of it. No one has really can have much money with bitcoin if you dont have any. But usimg those what you learn can give you opportunity someday.

@Kudos, OP we need thousand of you more and adoption can move like a hurricane.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Chris Barth (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 88

Credibility: 999

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 06:01:01 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2020, 10:33:33 PM by Chris Barth

Well done! I have read your post about the previous seminar you held with your schoolmates. I really think that you are doing a great job here and I hope you continue to educate and never stop inspiring your community to strive hard, to be able to maximize the benefit that they can get from Bitcoin. What you are doing, which might be just small to the eyes of others, is a significant movement to the mass adoption of Bitcoin we are all yearning for. Keep up the good job and always try to brainstorm on how to improve the organization of your seminars in order to get more attention and full participation from the audience.

Surely! Conducting seminars is quite a good way to promote bitcoin. Tho the average seminar has to do with a lot of audience, I'm OK with the little audience because they have the zeal. It's better than having a lot of people show up but not truly serious. You can also hold seminars too. Try it (tho you should be careful of who is invited).

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 04:40:42 PM

That was really nice, OP.
Good thing that they're still interested even though the price is unstable, because pretty much that's what causes most of the people's emotional swing especially when they're holding a lot of Bitcoin, causing panics that just hurts the market as well as themselves up to disappointment and regret.
What was/were the topic/s in the seminar though?
Do you plan on making another seminar for older people that are quite enthusiastic in technologies though?
Chris Barth (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 88

Credibility: 999

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 09:02:56 PM

What was/were the topic/s in the seminar though?

The topics were what is bitcoin, uses of bitcoin, how to earn (or buy) from bitcoin and other related cryptocurrencies, how to be careful with their funds in their various wallets, and some other crucial points.

Do you plan on making another seminar for older people that are quite enthusiastic in technologies though?

No, I don't plan on such. Before that, I should know a lot. I'm only sure of being able to talk to newbies.

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 10:18:42 PM

Continue doing a good job Chris. i like the idea that you started educating youths. It is easier to introduce bitcoin to the youth because they are not biased to fiat yet and they can adopt to new technologies faster. I hope the encouragements you are getting in here can inspire you to continue.

/] Mr.Stork   
/]E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

/]NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 10:44:59 PM

Small-scale seminars are indeed quite effective. However, I think if such a small scale would be more effective if further training or evaluation were held so that the OP could really follow the progress or development of the seminar participants. This is also as anticipation that the information conveyed can be received and implemented properly.
OP good work, hopefully, give positive encouragement to other members to continue to provide proper education related to crypto, especially bitcoin.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 11:17:10 PM

Congratulations mate...your effort is not wasted and for sure that these participants are also thankful for what they heard from your team. It was a good start that many other netizens from your local area to open up their minds and boldly know what crypto is and what we can benefit from this. I know you are not confident that it was a successful one but you are and make it possible.

Hopefully, you can launch another set of training and make it a try into another place where people are still in doubt and for them to understand what we are doing right now.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
bithisach

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 11:41:03 PM

Today, I and my friend successfully held another bitcoin seminar. I remember how local the last seminar was, however, we stepped up a bit by advancing into a different and more convenient place and also, some edibles! Today, we elaborated to a new set of youths (±5) about bitcoin (and some other currencies). I still remember how surprised one of them was when he heard the price of bitcoin. However, I didn't forget to tell him that it's not about the price nor the price history of bitcoin as it has a volatile nature. I and my friend who held the seminar told them how they can earn from cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and the rest. We took enough time to elaborate. They were all very zealous and I loved that! We clearly warned them of the disadvantages of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I personally helped them sign up on the bitcointalk forum to help expand their knowledge. And also, they all have a bitcoin address. After everything, we reminded them that even though they didn't pay for the seminar (they only paid for the edibles), it wasn't the end of everything as we would follow them up. Phew! I feel relieved.

View the photos
1. https://ibb.co/PQ6BXhH
2. https://ibb.co/vL1gZ7L
3. https://ibb.co/phR4Nzy

I hope I have the energy to continue doing this! For those asking who the OP is, I am the young guy wearing the bitcoin top. 😄😄

That's so great to read! This is a great way to spread awareness, it doesn't matter how small of an effort, it's the fact that effort is being made from so many different fronts that I am convinced that bitcoin will prevail. Keep sharing seminars! I love to read local efforts like this.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 02:43:27 AM

Today, I and my friend successfully held another bitcoin seminar. I remember how local the last seminar was, however, we stepped up a bit by advancing into a different and more convenient place and also, some edibles! Today, we elaborated to a new set of youths (±5) about bitcoin (and some other currencies). I still remember how surprised one of them was when he heard the price of bitcoin. However, I didn't forget to tell him that it's not about the price nor the price history of bitcoin as it has a volatile nature. I and my friend who held the seminar told them how they can earn from cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and the rest. We took enough time to elaborate. They were all very zealous and I loved that! We clearly warned them of the disadvantages of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I personally helped them sign up on the bitcointalk forum to help expand their knowledge. And also, they all have a bitcoin address. After everything, we reminded them that even though they didn't pay for the seminar (they only paid for the edibles), it wasn't the end of everything as we would follow them up. Phew! I feel relieved.

View the photos

I hope I have the energy to continue doing this! For those asking who the OP is, I am the young guy wearing the bitcoin top. 😄😄
you have mentioned they did not Pay for seminar why?did you asked for payments?or just did that for free?

but happy that you let them signed in in this forum for more knowledge they will got soon if they will be active in reading topics here.

but 1 thing captures me is how come that they are all having Bitcoin addresses?are they already  knowledgeable about Bitcoin before the seminar conducted?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 04:00:47 AM

Seminar is the best way how to make many people interested with bitcoin and altcoin as currency payment or investment way, but many people try to get bad view of bitcoin and altcoin with make many hype project get label named of bitcoin and altcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:52:21 AM

Good job OP on having a successful seminars it is such a great help not just for those who attends on your seminar but also for us here in crypto industry.
We need all the investors that we could get but don't force them or make some false information just to get them to invest in crypto.
We need more people like you to spread and teach newbie's all that they need to know about Bitcoin.

plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 10:31:36 AM

It's good to see how you spread the word bitcoin, especially to your friend. Even it's a small seminar it still good because you came up an good idea of how you encourage some people to know what bitcoin is. Conducting small seminar like this might end up planning big seminars, just continue doing it. I know it's not easy because you need to have a plan before you conduct it and I'm glad you finish the seminars. Congratulations OP and hoping to see more seminars that you will be conducting.
bhabygrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

Best Bitcoin Casino www.coinsaga.com

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 10:43:51 AM

View the photos

Well we couldn't really blame them for being surprise for the price of 1BTC.
To be honest I was also surprised when I first found out about it and it was only about $200-300 per BTC back then.
I hope that you would continue doing it so that more young people would be aware of it and they could start investing as early as they could for their future.
I wish that there were someone like you in my country when I was just teenager I could had saved my money and invest it on crypto rather than spending it or wasting it on silly stuffs.

coin         ▄▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀    ▀▀████▄
    ▄██▀    ▄ ▄     ▀██▄▀▄
   ██▀   ▄▄█████▄    ▀██ █▄
  ██▀    ▄█▀   ██    ▐███ █
 ██▀    ▄██▀▀██▀     ▐███ █
▐██   ▄▄█▀   ▄█▌     ███ ██
▐██    ▀█████▀▀    ▄███ ██
▐██▄     ▀ ▀     ▄███▀▄██
 ▀██▄         ▄▄███▀▄███
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀▄███▀
    ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████▀▀▀
saga████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██
|400+ GAMES
BONUS
AFFILIATE
|20 %██  ████
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
██  ████
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
[/center]
FaithInCrypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

mada mada dane

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 10:47:51 AM

Good work!
I prefer seminars like this as you get to know each other and truly understand the topic. You get to ask questions too in a personal manner which I think is much comfortable. I haven't been to any Bitcoin seminar but I'll probably join if someone organizes a get together of a few people I know.

Bitbook - Leading Crypto Sportbook and Casino (https://www.bitbook.ag/)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 02:14:21 PM

holding a seminar with much people won't bring me fortune because I do not charge people. I do this for free. Why? Well, I do know that asking for some fees might be cool but can make the participants to think that you were all about the money.
You made me give you a "Salute" for this attitude mate,but just do the free seminars for a while and when you have proved them the legitimacy of Bitcoin and Crypto investing?that is the time that you need to Put at least some amount as fee for your seminars because they will surely make money in future.
So since I don't charge then money, I also tell them that I don't have any direct gain from telling them because if they sign up on bitcointalk, make a bitcoin transaction,  or do some bounty tasks here, I won't be given referral bonus / bonuses.
things will favor you in future mate,all your efforts will surely have Fruits in right time,just do your things and let good things happen your way soon.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 03:10:33 PM

holding a seminar with much people won't bring me fortune because I do not charge people. I do this for free. Why? Well, I do know that asking for some fees might be cool but can make the participants to think that you were all about the money.
You made me give you a "Salute" for this attitude mate,but just do the free seminars for a while and when you have proved them the legitimacy of Bitcoin and Crypto investing?that is the time that you need to Put at least some amount as fee for your seminars because they will surely make money in future.
So since I don't charge then money, I also tell them that I don't have any direct gain from telling them because if they sign up on bitcointalk, make a bitcoin transaction,  or do some bounty tasks here, I won't be given referral bonus / bonuses.
things will favor you in future mate,all your efforts will surely have Fruits in right time,just do your things and let good things happen your way soon.
Its better not to expect much when it comes to returns yet if your motive is to spread out awareness about bitcoins existence to other people then you wont hope for any exchange or whatsoever
as long you do able to accomplish your goal or motive on sharing it up.

On op, i was amazed when people do share up and the thing here is that its all done for free without any cost for the time and effort which is great.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 03:28:29 PM

Wait a minute, do you think is it safe to conduct such kind of gathering in the midst of Corona virus outbreaks across the globle. Well, there's notjing to worry about tho if your country got no cases of infection at all. Just keep being careful at all times Smiley. Nevertheless, I admire what you did. You are a hero for me Shocked.
So since I don't charge then money, I also tell them that I don't have any direct gain from telling them because if they sign up on bitcointalk, make a bitcoin transaction,  or do some bounty tasks here, I won't be given referral bonus / bonuses.
I bow down. Imagine, you also promoted our beloved forum and enlighten them about it. Big respect for you mate. Now I expect that we get more upcoming members in the future, I just hope they are all good and don't have bad intentions because I really hate cancer-like people. More members means more fun because knowledge existing here inside will expand further Smiley.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: