View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 09:52:29 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2020, 10:04:02 PM by CoinCube
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

See your problem is your failure to look at the issue objectively.

A rational and objective scale would look something more like this.

IQ 50-100 = Moronic Human who knows he is no genius
IQ 101-250 = Moronic Human with delusions of genius

What is more dangerous the moron who knows his limitations or the dilusional moron who thinks he is a genius?

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 10:21:16 PM

I recently received this question by email:

"Dear Ladyb,
I came across some African people recently in my travel, and they seemed very dimwitted.  Are these people naturally dumber than those from other geographic locations?  I would like your amazing science answer.
Sincerely,
Rose"

Well Rose, I have researched your question, and the following is what I have found.
This chart shows us a graphical representation of indigenous people by location:
https://www.pc-freak.net/images/IQ_world_rank_by_country_world_distribution_of_intelligence.JPG

As you can see, a large part of Africa has an average IQ of 67.  Now, let's look at a table showing us the scientific terminology:

IQ Range   Classification
70-80   Borderline deficiency
50-69   Moron
20-49   Imbecile
below 20   Idiot

IQ Range   
Classification

140 and over   Genius or near genius
120-140   Very superior intelligence
110-120   Superior intelligence
90-110   Normal or average intelligence
80-90   Dullness
70-80   Borderline deficiency
Below 70   Definite feeble-mindedness

And we are able to determine that our average African is feeble-minded or a Moron.
Therefore the answer to Rose's question is yes.

Ladyb, Expert Researcher
Amazing Science Answers
Feel free to pm me with any science questions you may have.

many african couintries are continously in a civil war, there is nothing they can do, to make the people live there long enough to think about a lot, they are all busy to find food, just like it was in the middle east till recently,

these third world people are poor for basic reasons, when someone tried to uplift them they simply blamed the colonialists, who tried to help them develop their land.

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 10:26:45 PM

What is more dangerous the moron who knows his limitations or the dilusional moron who thinks he is a genius?

many morons can be dangerous, they don't have to think usually someone else spreads some nonsense claim in order to make them hateful destructive zombies

regards

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 11:24:28 PM

Blacks in America have changed. They don't want to go back to Africa. Why is this?

Look at Obama, for example. He doesn't want to go back to Kenya, his father land, except for a visit, maybe.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 04:00:55 PM

Blacks in America have changed. They don't want to go back to Africa. Why is this?

Look at Obama, for example. He doesn't want to go back to Kenya, his father land, except for a visit, maybe.

Obama's daddy was a sexual degenerate and Communist African American living in Hawaii.  Don't remember his name off the top of my head.  Mom was probably CIA and her parents almost certainly were.

Obama borrowed 'his' kids as props from a family friend.

Actually, I don't have the 95% confidence in these conspiracy theories that I would need to make the assertions, but I'd put the odds over 50% just because everything about American politics is so staged and fraudulant.  I would by no means rule out these things and ones which are even more crazy.  e.g., that Barbara Bush was the child of Alister Crowley

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 02:54:00 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1), mayo2u (1)

If ever a Major food shortage and power outage crisis ever occurred in the West and we suddenly found ourselves desperately having to survive off the land, i wonder who the Morons would be then?
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 02:07:38 PM

Obama's daddy was a sexual degenerate and Communist African American living in Hawaii.  Don't remember his name off the top of my head.  Mom was probably CIA and her parents almost certainly were.

Obama borrowed 'his' kids as props from a family friend.

Actually, I don't have the 95% confidence in these conspiracy theories that I would need to make the assertions, but I'd put the odds over 50% just because everything about American politics is so staged and fraudulant.  I would by no means rule out these things and ones which are even more crazy.  e.g., that Barbara Bush was the child of Alister Crowley

what is the difference between communist and capitalist? (i mean communism also had a banking cartel)

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 02:29:09 PM

Obama's daddy was a sexual degenerate and Communist African American living in Hawaii.  Don't remember his name off the top of my head.  Mom was probably CIA and her parents almost certainly were. ...
what is the difference between communist and capitalist? (i mean communism also had a banking cartel)

The main difference is what doctrine they espouse and follow (and often actually believe in) on an individual level.

Most Communists (and many others besides) see an evolution of governance where nations pass through Capitalism as a necessary step to a final Communist form.  Mostly it is because Capitalism is necessary to build and develop I suppose.  I would not exactly dis-agree, but I would point out that Communism is not the final form either, and in fact there never is an end-point since everything is cyclic.  Communism is 'supposed to' end basically just like it did with the Soviet Union with a collapse and consolidation of wealth into the hands of the Oligarchical class.

This explains why some of the most famous 'Capitalists' spend a good deal of their capital fostering Communism.  That system is just a more practical way to obtain title to land and resources (including humans) by way of 'collectivization.'  These Captialists are just looking beyond the Communist phase when they get what they always wanted (e.g., 'it all') since it almost falls into their laps.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 07:36:45 PM

Obama's daddy was a sexual degenerate and Communist African American living in Hawaii.  Don't remember his name off the top of my head.  Mom was probably CIA and her parents almost certainly were. ...

The main difference is what doctrine they espouse and follow (and often actually believe in) on an individual level.

Most Communists (and many others besides) see an evolution of governance where nations pass through Capitalism as a necessary step to a final Communist form.  Mostly it is because Capitalism is necessary to build and develop I suppose.  I would not exactly dis-agree, but I would point out that Communism is not the final form either, and in fact there never is an end-point since everything is cyclic.  Communism is 'supposed to' end basically just like it did with the Soviet Union with a collapse and consolidation of wealth into the hands of the Oligarchical class.

This explains why some of the most famous 'Capitalists' spend a good deal of their capital fostering Communism.  That system is just a more practical way to obtain title to land and resources (including humans) by way of 'collectivization.'  These Captialists are just looking beyond the Communist phase when they get what they always wanted (e.g., 'it all') since it almost falls into their laps.

and why is communism growing in europe and america and in asia then?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 09:12:04 PM

It isn't. Communistic leaders simply harnessed the media as a last-ditch way to try to make Communism happen by making things look like it is growing.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 10:34:53 PM

It isn't. Communistic leaders simply harnessed the media as a last-ditch way to try to make Communism happen by making things look like it is growing.

Cool

pah nonsense nationalism doesnt work it creates borders between people which are completely useless, there is no point having a lot of different and useless languages, better fewer langauges but good ones.

nationalism is a backstep it is only rising in europe because the people can't free themselves in a different way from spineless politicians and their open border policies.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:19:02 PM

Cool

pah nonsense nationalism doesnt work it creates borders between people which are completely useless, there is no point having a lot of different and useless languages, better fewer langauges but good ones.

nationalism is a backstep it is only rising in europe because the people can't free themselves in a different way from spineless politicians and their open border policies.

Thanks for sayin’. No borders, huh? Where do you live? No border to your property. I’ll be right over to grab whatever I want.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 11:24:56 PM

Oh, you were so close, lol.

IQ 50-100 = smart ape who knows he/she is not a genius
IQ 101-129 = smart ape with delusions of being a genius
IQ 130-250 = smart ape that knows his/her limitations/strengths, he/she also knows that 95% of other HS apes are morons

Apes with 130+ IQ can create new knowledge.

Africans have education and poverty issues that translate to a lack of general knowledge.

IQ distribution among African apes is probably the same as that of European or Asian apes.

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 11:26:17 PM

Cool

Thanks for sayin’. No borders, huh? Where do you live? No border to your property. I’ll be right over to grab whatever I want.

Cool

the border to one's property is usually his locked door,
i mean barriers, look at europe we speak over 55 langauges,

look at north and south america that have been colonised by europe,
most people there speak only 3 and those are interconnected through huge economic network, especially the usa.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:42:11 PM

Cool

most people there speak only 3 and those are interconnected through huge economic network, especially the usa.

Now you are simply talking nonsense. Anybody can learn a language or two. Why don't they? Because they don't want to. They want their national borders. So, you are among the one-worlders who want the world to be one without the borders that the people want. You would like to make them slaves, right?

You still haven't told us where you live without your border/locked-door.

Cool

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 12:14:53 AM

Cool

less borders = less communication barriers, better access to the big common market.

nations are for racists, and haters, or capitalists that want isolated stupid idiots following them.

Now you are simply talking nonsense. Anybody can learn a language or two. Why don't they? Because they don't want to. They want their national borders. So, you are among the one-worlders who want the world to be one without the borders that the people want. You would like to make them slaves, right?

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 12:17:15 AM

Cool

less borders = less communication barriers, better access to the big common market.

nations are for racists, and haters, or capitalists that want isolated stupid idiots following them.

Cool

Wow! Finally down to posting empty posts!     Cool

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 08:46:08 AM

Cool

Cool

Wow! Finally down to posting empty posts!     Cool

small lingual spaces can also be considered prisons, people in large economic networks like english or chinese, identify themselves not with their langauge but with their occupation,
and thats much better, it shows a higher stage of social development,

nazism is pure trash, i had to learn that the painful way in germany

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 05:02:54 PM

small lingual spaces can also be considered prisons, people in large economic networks like english or chinese, identify themselves not with their langauge but with their occupation,
and thats much better, it shows a higher stage of social development,

nazism is pure trash, i had to learn that the painful way in germany

Freedom is a state of mind. If people feel free, then they are free.

Most countries impose some form of slavery. The successful countries don't let the people know that they are slaves. Rather, they make the people feel free.

Naziism isn't pure trash. Rather, it's impure trash. Why? Because it doesn't make the people feel free. The success of the USA is in the way it has made people feel free in the past... although it has gone as far as it can go hiding the slavery from the people.

As people wake up, they realize that they aren't as free as they thought. To keep them free-feeling, the government has to give them some more freedom. But how far can a government go on giving freedom and still maintaining slavery?

That's why there is fake news. The free media shows the slavery, and helps people to wake up. Fake news from government controlled media tries to keep the fact that the people are slaves, hidden. In other words, in an almost free country, the war is in the media, not in the guns and armament and fighting.

If you want to be free from people coming into your house, taking your property, and introducing all kinds of traditions and religions into your family that you don't want, keep your borders/doors locked. Same with nations.

Maybe you are African Black. Maybe you enjoy a form of paganism where people dance around fires, shaking rattles, and singing to the spirits of demons. Other people in your community don't like this. If you like it, move to Africa. Keep the border up so that good, clean, UK (or whatever) living doesn't reach you.

Cool

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: