Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT: ScryptCC Deposit/Withdrawal BlockChain.Info Issues!  (Read 691 times)
TheCleanGame (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:38:53 AM

Hey Everyone!

Once again, bringing you the news from Scc chats with Admin and boy was there good news today!
As most of you are aware, Blockchain.Info was down for around 50 hours recently.  Scc was using their wallet api at the time (like  bunch of other sites) and when blockchain went down, so did the system for Scc.

BlockChain.Info
Looks like they're back online.  Deposits starting hitting Scc wallets from them a few hours ago and are trickling in.  Any deposits made during the last 50 some hours will depend on BlockChain.Info to come in.  All deposits will arrive, just a matter of time.

Withdrawals!
Admin came on this morning (Brazil time) and announced the manual processing of the withdrawals that were hung up in the system due to blockchain.info.  All withdrawals should have been processed by now (Sweeeet!)... so if you still have a hung withdrawal, please put in a support ticket as soon as possible so Admin can take care of that. :8

Deposits!
CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT!  NEW DEPOSIT ADDRESSES!
The new in-house deposit api is up and running. Yaaay!  All new deposits put in using the new deposit addresses are processing normally.  Please be sure to update your accounts with the new deposit address.  Smiley

Deposits made during the blockchain.info outage have begun to come in and are being processed as that happens.  Admin appreciates your continued patience and is sure that blockchain.info deposits will continue to come through just fine.

Free Accounts!
Don't have an account yet?  They're free at Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt, so sign up and check out what's happening.  Referral links don't affect your own profits and I live in an area where it's difficult to find income, so please use the link as it's greatly appreciated! Smiley

Informal/Unofficial Scrypt.CC Chat of Info Madness!
Stop by WebChat.FreeNode.Net/?channels=#scrypt.cc for answers to your questions, screenshots of the new site face going up and additional info on the company and what's going on.  (some of us there have been chatting with Admin for almost 2 months now so we've picked up a bit of info. )
Looking forward to seeing you there Smiley

During it all?  BTCmining rewards have kept rolling in, every 10 minutes, 24/7 Smiley  Ddos attacks be damned! LOL

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

NO CONTRACT Mining shares, Multi-Scrypt Coin Mining. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt (been banned from pm/posts, just to let you know)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:35:13 PM

sSunds like a site I may have use for down the line so I'll check it out.  Thanks for the updates and bring the site to my attention. 
TheCleanGame (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:10:41 AM

sSunds like a site I may have use for down the line so I'll check it out.  Thanks for the updates and bring the site to my attention. 

My pleasure,

It seems the new deposit system is still having issues.  Would have updated earlier but have been spending a day off the net today, tasks around the house have been a bit neglected for a few days. Wink

I'm sure deposits will be back online in a short while.  In the mean time, there's plenty of cheap khs being bought off of the people panicking and it's all getting bought up by existing members. Smiley

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

NO CONTRACT Mining shares, Multi-Scrypt Coin Mining. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt (been banned from pm/posts, just to let you know)
TheCleanGame (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:37:23 AM

Panic is over... prices are back to normal   Shocked

WITHDRAWALS
Withdrawals are working 100%   Anyone with continued withdrawal issues, please put in a support ticket and Admin will process it when online.

DEPOSITS
Deposits are working at 98%   Apparently there's a small timing issue and a few deposits are taking around 3hrs to complete.  Should you have 5 confirmations and no deposit, please put in a ticket for Admin and they'll push that through for you.

Admin and the team have been putting in a lot of extra hours due to the DDOS issues and the recent blockchain.info issues.  The DDOS protection has been increased and the site has been nice and snappy most of the day now.

The new site face is being worked on again and the end of beta is tentatively scheduled for Monday again.  Yaaaay! Cheesy

Haven't gotten an account yet?  Feel free to open one up at Scrypt.cc?ref=baagt and come on by.  Talk to Admin, meet the crowd, throw in $10 and check out the profits and trading system.  Myself and a bunch of great people are around in chat most of the day... feel free to drop by.

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: