Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is fake shit  (Read 1236 times)
Fallenkeith75

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

Hi Crypto Friends :)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 10:58:58 PM

The whole Crypto industry is shit and absolute fraudulent.

Trade is a joke as you basically trading against the Exchange using their unlimited Tokens and your own Fiat against you.
No matter how many customers a Exchange have they are not all on at once so using their fake Volume its very easy to Trade against the few that is in any given room at one time.
Total Centralized Crime and fraud. I have no more faith in this shit ,its only a empty promise that attracts people to invest and then see their Funds held tight, while you try to fool yourself to look for patterns . Every avenue of Trade is now perfected by the Central crime syndicates creating Tokens just to dilute your buypower keeping control. Even BTC is their puppet.

Enjoy getting fleeced around every turn.
If not blatantly robbed you are Trading against them owning billions of Tokens ,Impossible. Any fool can get lucky but in the long haul you will lose.
The system is now to perfect its stupid.

The amount of movement available to them in Markets is stupid now. Every Order has immediate effects that cant be considered normal Trade only fake Volume Trade .
To Exchanges all over i say enjoy robbing the poor but you will have your day in the sun im sure many enemies you make

lol the entire space has tons of manipulation, but the space is still young and interesting. You have to make sure to be careful and never overextend yourself in any one project.

I have a question though in regards to your post. Is there something that happened to you that made you post this?

Make sure to always backup your crypto seeds and passphrases friends

~If you see this signature, I hope you have a great day today!~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 11:02:59 PM

Does the OP have a bad experience with trading on an exchange? or stuck fake project? whatever it seems is really bad for him so as to provide a description that contains all negative sentences.
This really depends on the point of view of each. What is clear, everyone agrees that cryptocurrency is a high-risk investment and commodity, so anyone who studies cryptocurrency correctly is aware that the risk of loss can come at any time. Your complaints related to the exchange with its various fake components can be avoided by choosing a trusted global exchange with a good reputation such as Binance.
Simplify expectations, don't be jealous of the income of others who have greater capital and luck. Focus on achieving yourself, it will be better.

More than likely, the OP have had bad experience why he is ranting. Trading is not for all crypto users. If you don't know what you are doing and has insufficient information about the coin you are trading, the likelihood that you will lose is very high. The volatility is one major factor why crypto is a very risky investment. Everyone who will get involved in this should know the potential outcome. And if the OP will continue to have negative perception on crypto, I guess he needs to get out of this forum if he feels there's nothing good in crypto.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 11:06:19 PM

Actually the OP is right, he has a point, that's why crypto trading is not for everyone.

If you don't fully understand how everything works, or if you did and still you are not making money, then many people blame the system like the OP did.

However, majority here at the beginning learn this, so they make a good plan of attack, and despite some losses continue to trade, gain a lot of experience, trial and error and in the end, become successful.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 11:11:40 PM

What's happening with you? Did you just lose your funds in crypto investment or trading? Your statement is full of hate and indicates you have a bad experience with it. AFAIK, only people with poor knowledge and experience who blame the crypto industry. It shouldn't a shit thing or fraudulent if you use your brain (knowledge) to invest or trade in crypto. While if you are careless, then too many scams and shit coins to make your funds easy to lose.

Trade is a joke as you basically trading against the Exchange
You trade against other traders, not an exchange. If some coins are dumped or pumped, it's likely done by big traders or whales. The exchange is just a place for us to trade coins. Even there is someone from the exchange to join trading, he is also a trader, right?  Grin

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 11:14:47 PM

It's so scary to know that there is an exchange using a fake volume trading. Definitely this will make some of investors lose their trust in cryptocurrency investments. I hope that scams and fraudulent acts would be gone in crypto business, so that many crypto enthusisast would pursue to continue in crypto investments.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 11:20:42 PM

It's so scary to know that there is an exchange using a fake volume trading. Definitely this will make some of investors lose their trust in cryptocurrency investments. I hope that scams and fraudulent acts would be gone in crypto business, so that many crypto enthusisast would pursue to continue in crypto investments.
we see this fact on several exchanges. they manipulate their trading as if they were big exchanges that have much customer, so more people will use their services and get profit from this. its not only on exchanges only, there are many manipulation in crypto market that harmed investors and traders.
Fallenkeith75

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

Hi Crypto Friends :)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 11:24:36 PM

Honestly, I would imagine that almost all of the larger exchanges have some sort of fake volume. There's wash trading on pretty much every exchange in some form too. I think it's worse for the low-volume and low-liquidity projects though since they're so easy to manipulate.

Make sure to always backup your crypto seeds and passphrases friends

~If you see this signature, I hope you have a great day today!~
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 11:38:14 PM

Crypto is not all about trading you cannot say crypto is fake because you lose at trading, trading is a very risky thing it is not guaranteed that you will get profit everytime. But I agree in some of your points,  I got suspicious with these unscheduled maintenance of centralized  exchanges and after that many got liquidated I hope it is not manipulated.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 04:24:09 AM

I think someone has loosen up and got drunk last night. How come your so mad at crypto OP? I am beginning to think that you have some really bad experience and kinda big losses here.

If you been scammed and loses on trading its because this is a possibility. Dont assume everything is easy when dealing with trading. Even its not crypto there is always a risk. For mentioning btc as puppet is a huge insult to those crypto guys out there. I do hope you calm and speak naturally when your head got cool down.

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 04:31:34 AM

Honestly, I would imagine that almost all of the larger exchanges have some sort of fake volume. There's wash trading on pretty much every exchange in some form too. I think it's worse for the low-volume and low-liquidity projects though since they're so easy to manipulate.
yes its almost all of them,
This is the reason why you should only use an exchange that you fully trusted, and trusted by many user's . I only registere in exchange if the one i use doesnt have coins i want to sell otherwise i just ignored any other exchange.

betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:45:40 AM

OP seems to have bought new exchange coin promising Lambo. I wish you had stick to bitcoin and good altcoins rather fake exchange tokens who promise what they don't have. If you say the whole market is fraudulent and fake, people are ready to draw the sword because many people daily earnings depend on this market like myself.
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 12:06:56 PM

Trade is a joke as you basically trading against the Exchange using their unlimited Tokens and your own Fiat against you.
No matter how many customers a Exchange have they are not all on at once so using their fake Volume its very easy to Trade against the few that is in any given room at one time.
Total Centralized Crime and fraud. I have no more faith in this shit ,its only a empty promise that attracts people to invest and then see their Funds held tight, while you try to fool yourself to look for patterns . Every avenue of Trade is now perfected by the Central crime syndicates creating Tokens just to dilute your buypower keeping control. Even BTC is their puppet.

If not blatantly robbed you are Trading against them owning billions of Tokens ,Impossible. Any fool can get lucky but in the long haul you will lose.

The amount of movement available to them in Markets is stupid now. Every Order has immediate effects that cant be considered normal Trade only fake Volume Trade .
To Exchanges all over i say enjoy robbing the poor but you will have your day in the sun im sure many enemies you make
I understand how frustrated you are right now but it's very easy to just quit if you don't get how crypto works instead of badmouthing the entire crypto currencies, or you can just relax and learn

Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 12:21:40 PM

Don't judge it that way because there is still a coin that is still good for us to invest, it is now a lot of us find a fake project that is full of crap but we can still find a good project although it is very difficult to Surely the crypto world we can still rely on for the future and I believe the big profit is waiting for us.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 12:25:15 PM

If that's how you feel please kindly stop using your account and leave crypto space, the problem with most people is they never learned and when things go south they start putting blames on the technology
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 12:26:45 PM

OP seems to have bought new exchange coin promising Lambo. I wish you had stick to bitcoin and good altcoins rather fake exchange tokens who promise what they don't have. If you say the whole market is fraudulent and fake, people are ready to draw the sword because many people daily earnings depend on this market like myself.
I understand how you feel if you are attacked by fraud, as promised new projects now, 70% of new projects in my opinion are fraudsters, why? I analyze it, but if you are a trader, I think you will ignore that,

there are traders that also trades only with a coin that is well known and and there are traders that have less knowledge that picks anything  .

that is good to know that your doing analysis before you invest because many people still arent  . they have many reason they say like this and that but the truth is they are only lazy  . they are lazy but they want to earn huge and only fully depending on thier luck  . cryptos are real though they dont have physical appearance but this does not mean that they are fake  .
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 12:33:38 PM

Crypto is not fake OP is just the bad investor who thinks otherwise, to trade you have to learn the basics of trading and to invest in any crypto coin you have to spend minutes to hours doing your homework, take heart and learn from your mistake
Alobo Realer

Activity: 127
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 12:44:24 PM

Fruad and Scamming Has taken over the World of Internet and the Universe at large. Everyone pushing had to make quick Money, to see thire little Money Doubled or multiplied as the case may be, For a Fellow wanting to invest without due consideration and research  may get scammed. Bitcoin has proven the legitimacy of Cryptocurrency and every other coin built with reference to it hence, get a percentage authenticity; wether 10% 20% or 90%. Without due research you will get scammed even on a 100% legit project.
NB: you won't know the correct Or Valid project unless strong research and you don't have to labbel all crypto project as scam cause of some lazy fellas that won't read before Dashing their Money out in the name of investment..

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:19:35 PM

Crypto is not fake OP is just the bad investor who thinks otherwise, to trade you have to learn the basics of trading and to invest in any crypto coin you have to spend minutes to hours doing your homework, take heart and learn from your mistake
indeed, not all crypto coins are shit. but maybe what OP sees as coincidence is shit assets that make people accept losses. many people have already benefited from crypto. but there are also many losers due to a lack of knowledge and experience in crypto trading and investment.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:27:40 PM

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OP, you are almost allllll correct.  most of it is.

chbt.ch
and
aidoskuneen.com

are NOT.  watch them turn this bs crypto world upside down 2020 going fwd. Smiley
when you actually get all proper regulations done and see the moon coming.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
kekek

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:31:01 PM

They hated him because he spoke the truth

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: