Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:16:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coronavirus Deaths so far  (Read 666 times)
KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 04:58:23 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2020, 05:20:18 PM by KonstantinosM

New Total: 4,389
Change since first post: 4,389-3,830 = 559

Estimated background rate of people dying = 379,000 (151,600 * 2.5 days)

0.001% Estimated extra deaths globally due to the Coronavirus.

Edit: Cut useless paragraph at the end, edited last sentence to make more sense.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
danielchick

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 09:25:10 AM

Only 22 death in US does not say anything. Just because US is 20,000 km far away from China, separated by a whole great Pacific Ocean or by 2 continents + 1 ocean. If US located right next to China like S.Korea, what would happen? Look at Vietnam, they have only several tens of people infected, nearly half of infected patients are foreign tourists.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 12:58:48 PM

it is getting worst as days passed,in my country we are still having low affected maybe because we are tropical country?we have recorded our First death yesterday and maybe will grow in the next days.

can someone answer if the Virus died easily in Tropical countries than colder one?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 10:17:43 PM

Still only 7.4 billion to go.     Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 04:39:38 AM

Still only 7.4 billion to go.     Cool
seems like the toll is going down now so the 7.4 billion will not be affected by this and will vanished soon.
Only 22 death in US does not say anything. Just because US is 20,000 km far away from China, separated by a whole great Pacific Ocean or by 2 continents + 1 ocean. If US located right next to China like S.Korea, what would happen? Look at Vietnam, they have only several tens of people infected, nearly half of infected patients are foreign tourists.
actually even Philippines has small counting of Infected person means the virus is now subsiding ?or increasing badly?or this is just the Media ?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Wakomu

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 06:59:29 AM

Corona virus deaths are  rapidly increasing to the extent that we cannot imagine. What a pandemic Corona virus is.. there is need for us to seek the help from the Almighty God because it is getting beyond what human race can cure.
Tate Jenkins

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 04:12:46 PM

Until recently, I was a skeptic; now I take all the recommendations seriously. It really has gotten big..
KonstantinosM (OP)

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 08:20:31 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2020, 01:02:20 AM by KonstantinosM

Total deaths so far: 5,397           (March 13 16:00 ET)

Ratio off deaths compared to expected deaths: 0.00336%
5,397-4,389 = 1008 new deaths in about 2 days
1008/150000

I'd say we're still in small potato territory.

Edit: Math was wrong, forgot to divide by the number of days.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 08:46:54 AM

Italy has a serious problem guys.
I think that it is the country with the most deaths after China. They report every day about 220 deaths.
And after than more and more countries around Italy start to report infections and deaths.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2282
Merit: 845

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 11:53:57 AM

Until recently, I was a skeptic; now I take all the recommendations seriously. It really has gotten big..

All the world media is focusing on Coronavirus and all the news are related to it.
The world is in the state of emergency.  Sad

BornBlazed

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 12:54:03 PM

India is largely ignoring the Virus. expect deaths too massively spike due to more fake medicine and fake doctors than real medicine and real doctors in that horrible country. 

Easy to Claim Ecoins Airdrop! https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/wczxkq0
gideonpadang

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 07:52:43 AM

Total: 3,830
US:    22

source: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

I'm opening this thread only so I can see how the numbers evolve over time in a simple format. If someone can get different or better updated numbers, I encourage you to post them, maybe every few days, as long as no-one posted them just before you did.

22 deaths out of the whole population of the US is nothing.
The media just try to frighten citizens.
Coronavirus is a flu that can be proven fatal, but a traditional flu can do the same in certain circumstances. The real problem exists in China, Iran and Italy right now.

this is really alarming but i know those number are not accurate im pretty sure that there are many individual have not been tested yet
gideonpadang

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 08:22:00 AM

There are many cases here in japan and some stupid people here want to spread out the virus intentionally
chirannew22

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 09:48:52 AM

Up to 19.03.2020
Deaths- 8988
KonstantinosM (OP)

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 01:00:57 AM

Deaths are now over 10,000
An extra 4664 over the last six days. The rate is up.
This rate represents an estimated 0.5% increase in deaths. March 19 21:00 ET 2020

The rate over expected deaths for that time period is 0.0049536

The math (10041-5397) = new deaths /150,000 (expected deaths) / 6.25 (time in days that past to make it equivalent per day)

in my last post I made a mistake in the math. It should have been  0.00336.... I forgot to divide by the two days. I'll edit it

Negotiation

Activity: 1092
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 07:03:19 AM

At present the number of coronaviruses has increased so that if it is not prevented with time there is an increasing number of cases. In Italy 349 deaths and 25,000 were reported in a single day. The deaths were 3,000 in Iran and 638 in Spain. However, China is much healthier now than ever before.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 09:04:30 AM

At present the number of coronaviruses has increased so that if it is not prevented with time there is an increasing number of cases. In Italy 349 deaths and 25,000 were reported in a single day. The deaths were 3,000 in Iran and 638 in Spain. However, China is much healthier now than ever before.

What is happening in Italy right now is so sad.
They didn't get serious measures from the beginning of the coronavirus outbreak as China did. And I think that Italy should be blamed for the whole outbreak around Europe. I hope this is going to stop and Italians can get out of carantine as soon as possible.
KonstantinosM (OP)

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 11:26:32 AM

I'm gonna go ahead and bet that at some point we (The USA) will be first in active cases! (We're currently fourth, with Italy a strong first Italy: 33k, USA: 14k)

Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 02:30:40 PM

There are many cases here in japan and some stupid people here want to spread out the virus intentionally

I think nobody can ever spread the virus at will Maybe not everyone in Japan has enough knowledge about the diseass. Japan like other countries should stop its disease therefore the disease cannot spread far. And if every inter-district communication has got to be stopped the amount of victims are going to be greatly reduced.

imamkhoi9875321

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

Imam Khoiri

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 08:25:09 PM

Hopefully the number of deaths will stop increase rapidly..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: