Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The current world market situation.  (Read 1560 times)
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 12:15:57 PM

Yes as the OP has pointed out the world economy and the markets along with it (including the crypto markets) have gone for a toss . I feel that this is just a catalyst for a recession which was long waiting to happen. The market had increased by such a large number this past decade that a recession was always going to come .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 01:35:41 PM

Current situation is changing every day. And it going to be worse and worse
It's changing but it's the price volatility, and we are not going into one direction only, in fact bitcoin hold at $6000 so it's not gonna be worse.
Remember that bitcoin dropped $4000 and it climbed to $6000, that's a major improvement already and we are seeing how bitcoin is holding strong despite some try to shake the market, it's still here the support is strong.
Nice point there, buddy. We ain't going in a single direction though, don't be fool by such fear mate. Although the situation out there is pretty bad that doesn't mean that the market would always be in such phase. Market is highly flexible, and what was said by the man above, market gone quite higher by now it is because in a ideology of putting some stock, buying some crypto while price still low (definitely it was cause by people who sees crypto as a good investment no matter what the situation are), because of it market got hooked up even a little and it is far better now than $4k. Maybe, by now people still in doubt whether to investment or not since it is quite late to invest now that the market gone higher a little.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 01:38:35 PM

Yes as the OP has pointed out the world economy and the markets along with it (including the crypto markets) have gone for a toss . I feel that this is just a catalyst for a recession which was long waiting to happen. The market had increased by such a large number this past decade that a recession was always going to come .
but not for a very long time. see that the decline has occurred since 2018 and until now we have only seen the market begin to move to improve. unfortunately, some factors are changing the crypto market for the worse. although not so bad but the current market situation is very easy to fall.
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 06:00:11 AM

If you consider the current situation to continue to be bad, then you should get enough rest, and take a deep breath, because smart people will always look for ways and opportunities to benefit, I suggest never complaining because of the situation.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 07:44:01 PM

Things are going to change soon. One thing I love about Bitcoin is that after all these things are over the coin will still increase in price.

I was really hoping for some good increase this year because of the halving that was going to take place in May of this 2020 and this pandemic has affected everything and caused markets to experience some heavy falls. But what I know for sure is that after all these things are over, Bitcoin is going to be going on a bull run for sure and the increase will likely be a huge one.
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 10:01:22 PM

Market is generally down and it has brought huge panic, many countries are locked down without food being given by the government, people suffer but only viris panic but hunger panic because the pandemic started from some countries and came so unaware in some countries. Imagine those that relied on market selling bring chased out not to sell again. But glad for crypto as it has been a bed we have all shouldered on . And it's helping us see daily bread.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 02:48:00 PM

You are right for now. I prefer to hold fiat money and invest some in gold and land. because now I prefer investing in something real, not in crypto where the situation is unpredictable

You have also decided well to be honest, because investment in gold and land at times like this is a sure bet.
But for Gold, it is still stable in price and your profits might not be much but in land investment; its a very rewarding invesyment.

I would also advice you not to give up on crypto currency just yet because this is just the beginning of crypto currency dominance.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 08:04:12 PM

Everyone converted as much money as they could get to buy basic house facilities for their isolation days. The effect of the virus is massive not only on the economy, it has affected every other aspect of human lives. Money being pulled out in stock is either in fiat or was used to buy household goods.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 08:20:38 PM

Everyone converted as much money as they could get to buy basic house facilities for their isolation days. The effect of the virus is massive not only on the economy, it has affected every other aspect of human lives. Money being pulled out in stock is either in fiat or was used to buy household goods.

Bitcoin nor Altcoins can't stand when every market and crisis continue.

That's what is happening but there are also some are looking into the future.  They look both ways and prepare themselves if things gets worse, they armed themselves already incase neighbors turn against neighbors and I thought it might also happen when hunger strikes. Lucky are the ones who can work online and earn for a living but for those who don't and find no employer, they'd turn into criminals just to put food on the table.

StyleForceOne

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 08:58:53 PM

Moreover, it is crazy how many value each company is losing DAILY at the moment and I can't imagine how can we pull it off for a month or two.
I hope we'll see bright future where we still could afford ourselves care about cryptocurrencies again   Cry

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 09:01:51 PM

Looking at it from this angle that the World Health Organization on March 11 officially recognized COVID-19 as a global pandemic has expunged any iota of doubt about the threat that the virus poses to every country globally. The virus has now been detected in over 155 national entities, with more than hundreds of thousands massively infected and more than 10,000 killed. Though Africa remains one of the regions with the fewest cases, the number of countries affected has increased over the past week. As of this writing, nearly 450 cases have been reported in 30 countries, concentrated in northern Africa and South Africa, with 10 deaths reported.

While the relatively low number of cases on the continent so far is good news, African policymakers should not be complacent. They should instead use this window of opportunity to take decisive steps to protect their citizens and economies from the deadliest pandemic ever known

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 09:19:17 PM

The current situation is comeplitly terrible. And it can be even worse
It could be worse if the virus is still unchecked. Every day I see tens of thousands of people around the world infected and it is truly horrible. If the virus is not controlled in April then I believe we will face the global economic crisis

Ten of thousands every day is too high and I think that is an exaggeration. If that is try, I think almost everyone in the world would have been infected within two to three months. Nonetheless, I believe very soon, there will be a solution and everything will come back to normal again. Despite all, cryptocurrency is still experiencing a good turn around. This shows that everyone is welcome to the crypto space at this time, without the fear of losing. Crypto is bound to survive, irrespective of crisis.
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 10:47:28 PM

This is a sad one, initially crypto and world market was booking a bit good before coronal virus came  and shattered everything but my happiness has been, despite what has happened, crypto world is still bouncing back but by bit than world economy but I think once coronavirus issue fades everything should come back usual.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 340

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 11:02:09 PM

Moreover, it is crazy how many value each company is losing DAILY at the moment and I can't imagine how can we pull it off for a month or two.
I hope we'll see bright future where we still could afford ourselves care about cryptocurrencies again   Cry
Nobody expected that this pandemic will happen to us, people aren't prepared for this that is why it shocks us and then turns into panic selling when the situation gets worse. Of course, this will have an end, we will surely surpass this crisis but we should have to be patient enough and still think about the positive.
The crypto market has in troubled in the past days as panic selling began but we are about to recover and the mindset of the people has changed. The pumps that we've seen today are giving us hope and it signifies that people are now holding rather than of selling. This could help for the fast recovery and relieve the stress to those who are started to think negatively.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 11:28:03 PM

This is a sad one, initially crypto and world market was booking a bit good before coronal virus came  and shattered everything but my happiness has been, despite what has happened, crypto world is still bouncing back but by bit than world economy but I think once coronavirus issue fades everything should come back usual.

The fact that its bouncing back, this tells us that we should be okay, don't panic and just wait til the right time will come.

We have a strong market, we did dump but we didn't collapse unlike our stock market, so this situation that we are facing now, prove to doubters that crypto is even a strong asset than the stocks people usually think as the strongest, and this situation also gives people a chance to know about crypto and maybe by now they already have started to invest.

davesscenario

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 11:42:18 PM

personally the only lesser known altcoins who I think will make it through this pandemic, are the ones with bigger plans than just being on exchanges.
Like TEM for example, they have an LOI with Anguilla to provide them with a national digital currency and deals with more countries in the works.
This pandemic will cause most IEOs and ICOs to fail but TEM never did that, privately funded and eyes on the future.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 05:37:37 AM

This pandemic will cause most IEOs and ICOs to fail but TEM never did that, privately funded and eyes on the future.

This is the reason why we see very few bounty campaign now, and very few IEO and ICO investors are on leave now, and it's very courageous for developers to launch their project at this point of time but as an investors and promoters, we should check the market and new projects from time to time, we never know there's a project waiting to be discovered.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 05:57:04 AM

If you consider the current situation to continue to be bad, then you should get enough rest, and take a deep breath, because smart people will always look for ways and opportunities to benefit, I suggest never complaining because of the situation.

yes, for most crypto users will think optimistically that the market situation will not always be at the bottom line. Don't we know that falling crypto prices are common in this industry? it's important for anyone to be patient, find ways to get good profits by trading or becoming a project promoter. because I personally believe that the market will recover soon after the corona virus is resolved.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 06:04:42 AM

Amidst the quarantines going on around the world, big companies and businesses are under lock-down. This has halted production in many countries and has gone a long way to affect the global market and economic status. Until the entire world is free from COVID-19, the world's economy will continue to be affected in one way or another.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 08:01:29 AM

If you don't understand the effect of Corona on the global economy ! In the last 8 -12hrs , the US Crude oil is down by 31% , UK oil by 32%,  BTC by 12% and more  and other trading pair are falling deep. Crude oil seems dead now because they can't export it. Traders and investors needs to be careful now. This might be an unprecedented global recession. Now is not the time for long term Investment in real estate because when it goes bad, all those investment will be sold for pennies. So please hold your cash and follow the news.

Someone will ask that the funds that are leaving crude and stocks, where is it going ? It's simply being rolled into Fiat because everyone is careful of Investing at this time.

I agree with you, if only there are many platforms which accepts crypto then holding good ones won't be a problem, but there aren't which make people quick to sell to fiat, however at this moment in time holding coins like Bitcoin is a good idea. Nevertheless, currently there seems to a good and positive movement in the market which might show that people are taking a U-turn into investing in their desired cryptocurrencies. We sincerely hope this pandemic will be taken care of as fast as possible so that activities can return to the way it used to be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: