Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: intersango fraud theft of coins and lying to customers how to file a claim?  (Read 1315 times)
redcircle (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:51:33 AM

can some please help me  i have all the proof in the world to prove that intersango took my money.. told me i wont be getting it. then locked me out from my account. and then lied by email passing the blame from patrick. then to amir taaki

i have full proof can someone please help me and all the others file claims for the money that was defrauded from us and openly stolen by intersango

anyone can help please jump in or message me or email me. and anyone else who have had there money taken. file a claim do not let him get away with this.

my comments from other post...

can someone please email me.a link or a phone number. so i can put a complaint / a money claim in.. amir taaki, is a lier and a thief
and has taken £1300 from me.  i have proof and screen prints. i have proof of him taking it and saying to me im not having my money i have proof with screen prints of him doing and saying this..

and i also have emails from amir taaki , from 2 months ago, saying he was no longer the owner of intersango, and that patrick is the controller now... i have proof and have the emails that amir taaki has blammed someone else and has been lieing and being playing hes childish anarchy games.

hes a hacker and a thief and not a genuine business men or a genuine person. he talks alot of lies and fools people , hes a plan and simple thief and a lier and a bad hacker, he has many crazy and wild ideas. and talks alot of drugs. he needs to be stopped hes a bad person to represent bitcoin or a utopian world. hes the worse person for that. hes done nothing but lie and steal because hes made wrong choices in hes life hes taking it out on others. even hes family disprove of hes life style i think anyone would . if they knew how he was living and what he believes and what he does. hes not a nice guy

he has been hiding behind hes dark wallet project and hes email is correct he answers when he feel slike it. and then passes the blame and says hes friend patrick is the one in control of intersango and theres nothing he can do... hes a lier. as the internet and business records say hes the owner.

can someone please send me a link r a phone number where i file my claim for intersango , openly stealing my money and i have full proof.

this money was needed for an investment . and hes has lost me alot of money and i want all future loss of income compensated and paid back to me . plus the amount of coins he took from me from the time and value they were at that time when i tryed to withdraw them.

i got full proof amir.. and you know i do.. you should not of said your taking my money. then locked me out from my account.. but i managed to get all screen prints seconds before you done this

and youve done it to alot of people

everyone make sure you get your money back from this lying little junkie

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
premuda

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:50:43 AM

Hello

Please see this active topic now

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=414764.0
bitcoinsolicitor

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Lawyer in Kensington, London

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 07:35:29 AM

There is a 'Proposal to Strike off' the company at Companies House.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcframe?name=accessCompanyInfo

If you are owed funds or have a claim against the company you should consider to object the dissolution.

http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/about/gbhtml/gp4.shtml#ch1
zero3112

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:53:35 PM

What do you except from intersango its ran by amir taaki. I always had a bad feeling about amir taaki I dont trust him at all never have since day 1.  Theres just always been something about him that's given me a bad vibe. Never used intersango either due to the fact that the exchange was ran by amir taaki. I would stay away from anything that deals with amir taaki.

Lets just my little rant sorry I couldn't warn you to not use them. Theres been big red flags to not use intersango since the bitcoinica debacle. There volume has also been so low that the exchange was never on the radar.

I wish the best for you and hope you get your money back. Just would like to see justice for once but it never seems to happen the thieves can just lie and make up shit like bank delays or we where hacked.  Anything goes and theirs no way to prove they just stole the coins.

DataNews

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:26:28 PM

I had lots of my savings stolen by intersango, they have a message they will repay, but no communication. 

Did anyone have more than 1000 btc?

If we can get a group of people together like 10 or more it will decrease the burden on each person and they will lose big time, all those that want to take them to court in the UK which is the correct location then message me and let me know your interest as I am preparing a legal team so that if it becomes necessary we have an option and can win a judgement. contact me at intersangoclaim@Safe-mail.net.

ANNOUNCEMENT IS FOR ALL INTERSANGO MEMBERS OUT OF MONEY.
DataNews

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:35:30 PM

I had lots of my savings stolen by intersango, they have a message they will repay, but no communication.

Did anyone have more than 1000 btc?

If we can get a group of people together like 10 or more it will decrease the burden on each person and they will lose big time, all those that want to take them to court in the UK which is the correct location then message me and let me know your interest as I am preparing a legal team so that if it becomes necessary we have an option and can win a judgement.

contact me at intersangoclaim@Safe-mail.net.

ANNOUNCEMENT IS FOR ALL INTERSANGO MEMBERS OUT OF MONEY.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: