Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:09:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not blame it on Corona outbreak  (Read 729 times)
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 03:23:08 AM

The bad effect of Coronavirus on the market can't be completely ruled out. I told some friends that people in some nations have some level of restrictions forcing them to stay at home and this is limiting their ability to make money which is then visible in the global financial market, the Cryptocurrency market is part of the global market. People are severely affected by this epidemic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 03:39:57 AM

I don't think it's because of the virus. Oddly enough, it did not have much impact on the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, it should not be blamed for the fact that crypto is falling in price.
virus came from china so the one to blame is those persons who eat bat. Since they are the reasons why we have corona virus right now that affect the stocks market and economy.

But in crypto currency there might be other reasons why its colapse and its not related to corona.
Arcas

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 03:48:24 AM

Corona virus have big problem for many countries and Italian become most worry country with this virus, they have stop for all sport event and football of Serie A stopped for several weeks later by Corona virus cases, any other country not allowed for football even watching by their supporter, I think give many big cases wit h corona virus.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 04:27:56 AM

No, I don't think that's the case with Coronavirus. It's obvious that the epidemic has a great effect on global economy, bearing in mind that China is an economy world power. In addition to that, people only think of survival whenever their is an epidemic outbreak, and not profit making.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 04:43:46 AM

Corona virus have big problem for many countries and Italian become most worry country with this virus, they have stop for all sport event and football of Serie A stopped for several weeks later by Corona virus cases, any other country not allowed for football even watching by their supporter, I think give many big cases wit h corona virus.
We can't blame them because it's a serious matter so even us we need to be careful, we need to stop for a while our daily activity to avoid infected from the virus even it means its affect our activity in crypto. I think the best way to do is to lessen the activity that exposed us into the things that can caused to be infected. Only need to do is to be careful, avoid to the place where you can be infected and it's better to stay at home.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 04:48:43 AM

Recently, many factors influence the price of the cryptocurrency market. It cannot be denied that the spread of the coronavirus epidemic had a negative impact on the entire world economy, including all markets, because people are afraid to take to the streets, the usual life of people and the course of ordinary economic processes are disrupted. Now there is a sharp decline in activity on the cryptocurrency market, which means that the coronavirus still negatively affects the price of the cryptocurrency.
Also, individual cases of selling large quantities of bitcoins on exchanges have now been noted. However, all this is temporary.
tabithacrab

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 05:13:54 AM

Yeah that's right! I think like you. Crypto currencies are distinct from circulating currencies or local currencies. How the diseases affect to the economic will not affect to the electronic coins. All is just the panic of people.
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 03:09:58 PM

Alot of blogs and articles are referencing the facts that the present dip in prices is related to corona virus outbreak. But I do not believe so
I believe It's not just the virus, all these things were going to happen,
the virus just lit the match and acted as a catalyst

Well just like you said, the corona viruses acted as catalyst if not the main cause to the downtrend of most businesses this early 2020. To be honest, the first quarter of the year started with lots of prospect and potentials to a bearish market but the outbreak of the disease put an hold to many businesses starting from china and everyone became concerned about their health. From where i stand, i'd say it's the major cause for the dip and not just for cryptocurrency market alone but for every businesses out there.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 04:04:19 PM

COVID-19 is one of the biggest news right now in all countries (even those countries with no virus cases). Everyone is talking about this issue so you can't blame them if they think that the virus is one of the major factor that affects the price of the market. It's a world issue that everything is monitoring. It's not only the virus that causes the changes but other companies are also experiencing the decrease of the market.
For me, I do believe that Corona virus has a significant effect on the movement of the price.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 04:28:34 PM

It is just their sudden reaction from the issue, and we shouldn't be surprised by that kind of reaction because everything seems like so sudden and somehow a bit of a coincidence to happen at the same time. Remember that we breach 10k price of Bitcoin just when the early days of the outbreak and people thought that majority are now in crypto. I even remember that Bitcoin pump before, just few months back, was due to the Iran and USA friction.  Cheesy
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 04:50:07 PM

Alot of blogs and articles are referencing the facts that the present dip in prices is related to corona virus outbreak. But I do not believe so
I believe It's not just the virus, all these things were going to happen,
the virus just lit the match and acted as a catalyst

By now everybody knows the cause of this outbreak and it has nothing to do with Corona Virus, but Corona Virus epidemic is not yet over in fact it seems it is just starting out, we never know if this is going to turn into a pandemic, and it's possible that it will have an effect in the market, we never know let us just pray that this epidemic will have a cure.
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 05:38:05 PM

In my own opinion, I do not think the dip in market price has a anything to do with corona virus.The news about the virus started spreading recently this year so the market dip of last year couldn't have been because of any virus not to now talk of this year. The trend in the mode of trading is part of what is affecting the crypto market. Many traders are of the habit of dumping which always consistute to the dip in market price.We all need to work towards ensuring rise in the market value. We must reduce the rate at which we dump the price of coins when trading.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:21:54 PM

Now the cryptocurrency market, like other financial markets, are falling sharply, and the rate of fiat and virtual currencies are changing dramatically, and unfortunately this process cannot be stopped until the corona virus will recede and it is difficult to say when it will all end.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:46:23 PM

COVID-19 is one of the biggest news right now in all countries (even those countries with no virus cases). Everyone is talking about this issue so you can't blame them if they think that the virus is one of the major factor that affects the price of the market. It's a world issue that everything is monitoring. It's not only the virus that causes the changes but other companies are also experiencing the decrease of the market.
For me, I do believe that Corona virus has a significant effect on the movement of the price.
indeed the reality at this time like that, Corona virus outbreaks have caused world stock exchange trading dropped quite badly, the Government of each country has implemented a red light so that people can be careful in carrying out their work activities. from this it has a direct impact on the economic slowdown in each country. the falling price of the BTC was also triggered by the Corona virus and and negative news that develops. we hope this can pass as soon as possible.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 11:59:19 PM

All the stocks markets and oil market are crashed due to Corona outbreak then this impact also can see the price of altcoins, I hope the price of altcoins and BTC will be rise before halving and I hope Coronavirus will be controlled in coming days.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 01:22:28 AM

indeed the reality at this time like that, Corona virus outbreaks have caused world stock exchange trading dropped quite badly, the Government of each country has implemented a red light so that people can be careful in carrying out their work activities. from this it has a direct impact on the economic slowdown in each country. the falling price of the BTC was also triggered by the Corona virus and and negative news that develops. we hope this can pass as soon as possible.
Actually, Corona has only made things worse and worse and it has made the economy of the whole world almost collapse for more than a month. I think the crypto market is also affected by this disease but not much because this is still a place that has not had a great influence on the current economy.

However, if this situation continues to last, maybe this year will be the most difficult year for all investors and everyone may face a lot of risks when investing in financial markets.
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 03:38:06 AM

We can't but say that the Corona effect caused the present crypto dip. This is the fact that the virus outbreak has really made situations and the economy worst in most nations especially those directly affected by the virus. Let's take China for instance...since the outbreak of this virus, I am pretty sure that Chinese economy is facing a lot of downtrends and this is also affecting the crypto market in one way or the other.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 05:40:16 AM

I don't think this actually had such a big impact, but it was a coincidence that when the market was corrected at the same time Corona came, which made things panic.
what we have to understand about the crypto market is very vulnerable to change so be prepared to accept the risks involved.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 06:20:45 AM

I don't think this actually had such a big impact, but it was a coincidence that when the market was corrected at the same time Corona came, which made things panic.
what we have to understand about the crypto market is very vulnerable to change so be prepared to accept the risks involved.
it have a big impact in the market even oil decline the price because of corona virus .

I just dont find that it is related in crypto since
Those two market is different the decline of the price of crypto is base of the investment scheme that run invesytors moneh with a total of 20000 btc (correct me if im wrong) this one create panic to sell thier bitcoin and other altcoin also been affected because of that.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 06:27:28 AM

Some holders maybe selling a few coins to buy some necessities specially for those who lives in a country where they are already panic buying some stuffs that they use everyday. Like here in the Philippines, majority of those wage earners line up in the grocery stores only after payday. But lately its different, the line is long even if it is not payday yet. So they are spending their saved money to prepare for the worst. But I don think the amount they are cashing out is not that big enough to cause a dip of Bitcoin price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: