Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Idiots keep negatively trust rating me with non-valid ratings.  (Read 1075 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 08:53:30 PM

Japs Nips

Sorry for nitpicking on an otherwise excellent anti-SJW rant but I'm pretty sure both of these words are considered derogatory.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 3859

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 10:03:42 PM

Japs Nips

Sorry for nitpicking on an otherwise excellent anti-SJW rant but I'm pretty sure both of these words are considered derogatory.
Too much for me to take on but now I understand that pajeet word lol and if Eddie is right then it's an insulating racist word against a large populated country/nation/ethnic group.

Anyway, sometimes we humen actually miss seeing the mistakes we make. May be owlcatz never looked it such way and this is why he was okay with others calling pajeet but never said anything against it and when it was about Jew he found it resism?

And someone else here was right, this is not a good use of trust feedback. It's very poor sense of judgement.

By the way, I always known Jewish is a religion but not a race lol, yes this fuckers are filthy rich. F them!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 05:22:09 AM

Owly you racist fuck, tisk tisk.. Tag yourself..

And no, before you blah blah blah about that not being racist, that is a lie..
Calling Indians Pajeets is exactly the same thing as calling Africans Niggers, Mexicans Spics, Jews Kikes, Japs Nips, etc.. etc..
To say it is not is a lie and just makes it even more racist against Indians.. I don't care what "Bitcointalk culture" is, that is just as racist as calling people Niggers...

Stop being a hypocrite and remove the stupid tag..
Wrong. You are per definition a pajeet too, and there is nothing racist about this statement. It is your problem that you do not understand it.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 06:33:20 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2020, 07:33:10 AM by TECSHARE

Owly you racist fuck, tisk tisk.. Tag yourself..

And no, before you blah blah blah about that not being racist, that is a lie..
Calling Indians Pajeets is exactly the same thing as calling Africans Niggers, Mexicans Spics, Jews Kikes, Japs Nips, etc.. etc..
To say it is not is a lie and just makes it even more racist against Indians.. I don't care what "Bitcointalk culture" is, that is just as racist as calling people Niggers...

Stop being a hypocrite and remove the stupid tag..
Wrong. You are per definition a pajeet too, and there is nothing racist about this statement. It is your problem that you do not understand it.

"Pajeet
A slang / racial slur for a smelly dirty curry drinking hairy Indian that poos in the loo."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pajeet

I am curious why pooing in the loo is a problem, I thought that was where you are supposed to go, but maybe I am missing something.
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 06:48:59 AM

Do you mean like how you gave me a retaliation feedback for supporting a flag against you ? Or how you "threatened" me in pm saying that I'll lose my place in the signature campaign ?  Smiley

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 06:58:19 AM

"Pajeet
A slang / racial slur for a smelly dirty curry drinking hairy Indian that poos in the loo."

No surprise about your vast intellect given that you use urban dictionary as your source knowledge. Roll Eyes

Do you mean like how you gave me a retaliation feedback for supporting a flag against you ? Or how you "threatened" me in pm saying that I'll lose my place in the signature campaign ?  Smiley
Dump the PM here if it is threatening.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 07:32:04 AM

"Pajeet

No surprise about your vast intellect given that you use urban dictionary as your source knowledge. Roll Eyes

So I should be looking in a regular dictionary for racial slurs?
monero.org

Activity: 48
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 07:45:31 AM

Comeon! We all adults here. If you are insulted by racial comments you can always fight back. But not the trust ratings.

"Pajeet

So I should be looking in a regular dictionary for racial slurs?

LOL
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 12:50:57 PM

Do you mean like how you gave me a retaliation feedback for supporting a flag against you ? Or how you "threatened" me in pm saying that I'll lose my place in the signature campaign ?  Smiley
You mean asking you to remove your support towards a false flag created by this whore? That's not a threat that was a kind notification in hope you remove it so i remove your rating so you wouldn't get removed from the campaing, thing that didn't happen ofcourse.

You two make of a nice cuck cocksucking couple.
If you two wanna write a book or something about different kinds of threats and how to make them I can gladly search for the pm's and hand them myself.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
AlexSimion

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 12:55:54 PM

You mean asking you to remove your support towards a false flag created by this whore? That's not a threat that was a kind notification in hope you remove it so i remove your rating so you wouldn't get removed from the campaing, thing that didn't happen ofcourse.

First of all there was nothing wrong with me support-ing the flag against you for threaten-ing another member here on the forum . 2nd , there was no " notification " on your side . If you actually  tryed to reason with me , I could have reconsidered my support for the flag against you , but instead you chose the " say good bye to your signature campaign participation " method , so yeah : 3. you're an asshole ! , 4. You clearly deserve the flag , and the reputation you made here by yourself!

andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 12:58:26 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2020, 07:43:41 PM by andulolika

First of all there was nothing wrong with me support-ing the flag against you for threaten-ing another member here on the forum . 2nd , there was no " notification " on your side . If you actually  tryed to reason with me , I could have reconsidered my support for the flag against you , but instead you chose the " say good bye to your signature campaign participation " method , so yeah : 3. you're an asshole ! , 4. You clearly deserve the flag , and the reputation you made here by yourself!
You being dumb again, flags aren't meant for such kinds of ratings but for proven SCAM only, and you could see the flag is fake if you checked reference, with just redirects you to a thread made by me to point out the stupid use of rating made by these people then having them babbling about how bad death threats are, all this again while ignoring they defending a conscious scammer.

Edit:
I'll just ignore you, can't reason while you trying to rank up your stupid posts.
Edit2: I talked with zazarb, he will remove it eventualy. That was a 60 clam loan which grew to 150 with time, a fair commission id say.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
AlexSimion

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 01:11:00 PM

You being dumb again, flags aren't meant for such kinds of ratings but for proven SCAM only, and you could see the flag is fake if you checked reference, with just redirects you to a thread made by me to point out the stupid use of rating made by these people then having them babbling about how bad death threats are, all this again while ignoring they defending a conscious scammer.

While I completely disagree , why should a Scam be proven to have a flag against it ? Why give the opportunity to someone to scam first then have a flag against them ?    I will remove my support for the flag against you , basically because   Due largely to the factors mentioned in this topic, I believe that anyone dealing with andulolika is at a high risk of losing money, and guests would be well-advised to avoid doing so. This determination is based on concrete red flags which any knowledgeable & reasonable forum user should agree with, and it is not based on the user's opinions.

Regardless of this or no , you're still a toxic person , and one of the worst characters I've came upon this forum .

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 03:13:39 PM

Regardless of this or no , you're still a toxic person , and one of the worst characters I've came upon this forum .
Definitely one of the worst characters around.  Undecided

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 03:21:01 PM

flags aren't meant for such kinds of ratings but for proven SCAM only

Speaking of which, have you repaid the 150 CLAM loan yet? If you have then you should probably ask zazarb to revise his feedback unless you enjoy being called a scammer.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 06:28:01 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2020, 06:52:38 PM by eddie13

I am curious why pooing in the loo is a problem, I thought that was where you are supposed to go, but maybe I am missing something.

"Designated Shitting Streets" is a catchphrase used to mock India's open defecation issues, which is employed on some online communities like 4chan in order to make fun of Indian users, also being used as shitposting practice. An associated catchphrase, "Poo in the Loo", has been used in similar way.

Origin
The earliest use of the phrase comes from a 4chan's international board /int/ thread submitted on July 13th, 2015, where an Indian user complained about the "India smells bad and is dirty" jokes, claiming that people only defecate on "designated shitting streets" and not everywhere.

India is the lead country in open defecation, with near half of the population not using toilets in order to defecate
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/designated-shitting-streets-poo-in-the-loo

pajeet
a slang / racial slur for a smelly dirty curry drinking hairy indian that poos in the loo.
pajeet, its time for your daily poo in the loo, but first lets have some curry.
https://definithing.com/pajeet/

https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/3t6atd/what_is_with_comments_saying_d_e_s_i_g_n_a_t_e_d/

Basically to call an Indian a "poo in loo" is another racist name to mock them more specifically for shitting in the streets..
The video you TS found, believe it or not, was an educational video created by UNICEF to teach Indians to poo in the loo, instead of the streets..

"Take Poo to the Loo",[2] commonly shortened to "Poo2Loo",[1] was an Indian social media campaign led by UNICEF to address the nation's problem of open defecation. It has been praised for its innovative approach.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poo2Loo
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/4387z3/unicef-is-inviting-india-to-a-poo-party
https://blogs.unicef.org/blog/one-billion-people-still-cant-take-poo-to-the-loo/

It's basically all 4chan racist slang against Indians..

I'm pretty sure both of these words are considered derogatory.
Oops..
I'll change it for ya, but the Japanese are pretty proud and powerful people, so I doubt they would mind much..

Sauce it then, or you're just making shit up..
If you want to make up your own slang for whatever you want, you kinda can't just steal a racist word and proclaim that it means something else now when you say it..

"Pajeet" = "Nigger" for Indians..
End of story..

Currently on /pol/

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 07:07:03 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2020, 12:09:59 AM by TECSHARE
Merited by eddie13 (1)

~

Maybe Lauda is just taking it back? This is just another good example of Lauda trying to hide the fact that they are a normie wearing 4chan culture like a suit to camouflage themselves like Steve Buscemi and his skateboard desperately trying to convince his fellow kids he is one of them. The idea of chastising some one for being racist while simultaneously lauding shitposting culture is self contradictory and yet another demonstration of the fact that Lauda exists more as a fabrication than a real personality.
Ploni Almoni
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 04:02:22 PM

I have a hell of a lot of jewish blood in me, Ashkenazi, and actually I think I can tell by the way I think and act in certain ways..

Said in a post that exemplifies the worst negative stereotypes about Jewish thought and behavior, almost to the point of caricature. The irony is unintentional, I am sure.

So I basically am a jew but I will talk shit about jews all day with their greed, cunning, and control of key industries, because it is true, and if you don't like it you can fuck right off..
Think that's racist? It ain't.. It's the truth..

Man A: "I sold my guitar to the pawn shop for $200!:
Man B: "Man you got jewed! That guitar was worth $600!"

Racist? Maybe.. Unacceptable? Nope..
Idiots that cry about it just expose themselves as idiots..

So, so, so... you are making a thoroughly subjective argument (hypocritically merited +3 by the self-appointed grand poobah of the "Objective Standards Guild"). The whole basis of your argument is your own inner experience of "I basically am a jew".

And that basis assumes facts not in evidence. Your whole life story and your allegations of your identity are not amenable to proof on the Internet. Even upon looking for subtle shibboleths of your alleged Jewishness, the only thing I find is your consistency with negative stereotypes. Including extreme "cunning", to the degree of playing both sides of the table to the detriment of both, to your own gain (as I will show presently). That takes chutzpah, in the negative sense.

Well, I will presume true your statements about your identity, for the sake of argument. Let's play that way... Like a nice Jewish lawyer, yes?

Thereupon, I will declare same to be inadmissible as irrelevant. Let's be objective: An argument about the nature of Jews (and by implication, about Jewish Questions) must be acceptable on its merits, regardless of whether the argument is offered by a Jew or a Gentile.

despite some strong jewish lineage, which I almost never even mention..

Then why did you mention it here? Rationally, objectively setting aside any of my own potential biases, I see two possibilities:

1. You are admittedly "just weak" and "you can't handle it":

If you can't stand up against what the world throws at you then you are just weak.. If you are weak then you will run to others to protect you because you can't handle it..

Yes, yes, but instead of "running to others" for protection when you present what I will assume to be a putatively good, but very unpopular argument, you hide behind your alleged Jewishness.  ...or,

2. You are just another self-hating Jew. Those are a dime a dozen, because Jews always love a good deal! Wink Nothing new... check out the history of the 19th century debates on assimilation. So, so, you will show how much you objectively despise Jews, and thus absolve yourself of the stink of Jewishness. Out, out, damned spot!

#1 and #2 are not mutually exclusive; and both are options whether your arguments are objectively correct, or objectively incorrect... you're just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

Do you want to contradict me? Tuches oifn tish, stop trying to be a token Jew for others based on the cheapest form of identity-politics, make an objectively correct argument against Jews, defend anybody's free-speech right to say it...

Their is a lot of truth in race-realism but ignorant idiots will call it all "racism" because they either don't know or will refuse to accept the actual truth of the world..

...defend "a lot of truth in race-realism" and "the actual truth of the world" on their merits, and also defend anybody's free-speech right to toss about racial slurs in a jovial manner... instead of mimicking a race realist, then jumping to the other side of the table and laying bait for you and your apparent buddy TECHSHARE to troll others into exactly the type of Internet flamewar where you can smear them no matter what they say. Based on a twisted guilt-by-association with somebody who is alleged to be insufficiently racist (!?), it seems. (I advise others to ignore: Don't take the bait.)

Or else, in Internet parlance, STFU one microsecond after you admit that your personal argument, presented by you as an individual, is not immune to criticism on the basis of "I have a hell of a lot of jewish blood in me". (Yeah, because everybody knows, Jews can say things about Jews that would get anybody else crucified, right?)

But if you do want to support objective arguments about Jews, you may want to first try remediating your ignorance about Jewish things, for example:

Actually I think I even have mothers side bloodline and therefore could get into Israel..

The Law of Return is not the same as the halakha, as you are referring to. If you are going to opine about Jews, you should at least learn the basics about Jewish issues.

(Really. Personally, subjectively, the thing I find most annoying about most antisemites is their almost comical incomprehension of all things Jewish.)

Notwithstanding that point, I did notice that you somehow managed to pick Purim (sundown 2020-03-09 to sundown 2020-03-10) for vicious, two-faced, simultaneously antisemitic and petty-personal-grudge trolling that amounts to a Chillul Hashem, if you believe in that (given that you are purporting to speak from a Jewish perspective, and thus as a representative of G-d) or if you don't, is still an insult to the memory of your alleged great-grandmother and great-great grandmother.

Purim, of all days. Are you are trying to bait the conspiracy theorists, too? Or are you just fighting for Haman?

PGP: C79D D697 3572 969A 0C2C  FC9B D50E D7B4 80AC 5F96
PM Policy: Encrypt. Send only if critical. I will not reply. | Support my work: Bitcoin, or
zs15m7tjrxelc6tmnsamt5lmymh48c95g4rtylx36xpjyn6t4wffue56kwflar7qvp4sc3vy3ladtl
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 05:36:03 PM

I do not intend to debate about Jews here, I am no expert about Jews anyway, but rather post my support of the right to speak about such topics at all, and against the humorously hypocritical attempted sjw censorship of a very mild Jew comment by those that run around calling others pajeets... The topic of this thread...

I thought I liked you for a moment after reading your topic on agents, but now I’m not so sure..
Am I the baiting agent or are you?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:36:11 PM

Only thing i can say about that huge testament, having jewish blood or 100% jewish blood who cares doesn't mean you are jewish and religious hence going under their laws.

I just dislike all religions equally.
I do not intend to debate about Jews here, I am no expert about Jews anyway, but rather post my support of the right to speak about such topics at all, and against the humorously hypocritical attempted sjw censorship of a very mild Jew comment by those that run around calling others pajeets... The topic of this thread...

I thought I liked you for a moment after reading your topic on agents, but now I’m not so sure..
Am I the baiting agent or are you?

If you look in the thread used as reference for the false flag created by lauda you can see one of her dogs being quite ruder than calling people pajeets.

bonesjonesreturns

Activity: 112
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:59:20 PM

I have to smile at more double standards of the proven scammer lauda, the proven auction scammer tman ( lauda mate)

This no threat, no racism, no extortion only apply to others.

This look like threats

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5206130.msg53238785#msg53238785

There lot of racist content from lauda other dog thepharmacist. His account HugeBlackWoman was a subject of lot of genuine upsets and complaints? Why no red rags? Why trust includes?

That poems thread from tman lot of racism and offensive slurs? But that poetry and good?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: