Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [report]Owner Scammer Detected  (Read 161 times)
nur1labs (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 02:04:43 AM

Hello, guys, I wanna report I'm a victim for who works as a developer. for who anyone knows these guys tell him PAY MY work!

ok I already update last time for last code for him this 2 days before

(well I did not use the latest code for aware situation). I know we long ago deal it. but you know I work without pay cause he tells pay after release. lol!)

and this happened today!

as you know when I tell him cannot access he tell this

this his telegram

anywhere you go. you steal my code. anyone who partners with him will get scammed the same as me. I'm working without paying after today. so I doing a new job. For any developer be smart. give them trial code. or old code than a newer code. We do not know they pay or not. Except you trust his company like RecycleTheWorld. after I see they give real address then I make the deal.

Notes: this for job as blockchain developer who aware of this kind of people/owner. If they have or doing project see potential they pay. Or you got to like me you not got pay and who give are you eating? lucky I have my company care real projected. Careful NARC IS SCAM COIN and PROJECT!

POINT is he steal my code and talk as he is a victim. LOL! who have an account and who give account. I never change that cause I used for his project and now he tells me I'm stealing lol. fuk off. you steal my code be honest. that price high cause I'm working hard to make even older code!!!

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nur1labs (OP)

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 04:14:59 AM

UPDATE!

Then I doing for this update. Eat that olderrrrrrr script stupid owner! I'm cut off your blockchain cause you make me a thief. the real thief is you... Angry

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 05:12:52 PM

I feel for you.
Unfortunately i have met several people who do the same thing, act all nice and then screw you in the end, and even threaten you.
There's nothing I or anyone can say to make up for the time you lost doing this work for him, but if i've learned anything, is that KARMA is real, and will bite him in the ass.
nur1labs (OP)

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2020, 03:10:41 AM

I feel for you.
Unfortunately i have met several people who do the same thing, act all nice and then screw you in the end, and even threaten you.
There's nothing I or anyone can say to make up for the time you lost doing this work for him, but if i've learned anything, is that KARMA is real, and will bite him in the ass.

agreed. He locks VPS it got blamed. HE steals my code my work time.....if he thinks can do work fast!DO SELF...and I think who becomes his partner is an idiot. They will do trick again like scammer group.

this one paying

they need to know our work becomes fail to become successful. they must pay not to blame us and tell us, thief. anyone meets him and I tags his number so in here no one got victim with his work AGAIN! So, anyone, I give to you for not become a victim and tell he is a scammer!

PS: anyone who invests with him. are you stupid! all FlowMap, FlowChart, DFD and Roadmap + Project table I made not him. He cannot do anything. He tells me made great idea...wtf!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: