Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:18:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a FIAT to Crypto payment gateway for website  (Read 138 times)
MinerP (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 04:30:19 AM

Is there any service for merchant, where a payment gateway provider will receive payment in credit card and then send you BTC

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 05:01:13 AM

Looks like this one[1] or this[2] can do this for you. I can't vouch for them though.

Why not accept BTC directly instead of routing it through credit card?

[1] https://plasmapay.com/business
[2] https://coingate.com/accept-bitcoin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MinerP (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 05:05:52 AM

The website will be accepting BTC as well but having it accept credit cards will probably increase sales.  

Thank you for the reply
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 05:46:33 AM

I am not aware of such as payment getaway who accept bitcoin & visa/master card together. If there is any you will encounter high fee, even some fiat getaway charge 2%. So I think it would be better for you just use separate payments getaway for fiat and crypto currency. So that you would minimize your extra fee. For cryptocurrency I will suggest to use BTCPAY server. There is getaway for multiple crypto currency. Most important thing is fund will be full control by you if you use your own host. Even you may accept bitcoin via lighting network. There is also third party host available if you are not much experience and you don't want to host by yourself. There is some pros and cons so read before attempt to use. You don't need to spend extra fees or whatever. For fiat find some other getaway, I am not familiar with it so I can't suggest any getaway. Please always try to avoid third party getaway especially for cryptocurrency if your business value is high.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
garyrowe

Activity: 198
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 05:55:56 AM

Is there any service for merchant, where a payment gateway provider will receive payment in credit card and then send you BTC

Thanks
If I clearly understand your question, you are looking for a platform where you can directly purchase BTC using your credit cards. If this is the case, you location will determine your platform of choice for such transactions. Lately, Binance exchange has made purchase of Btc with credit cards easier and fee friendly for countries they support, Recently they added the gateway for Nigeria at a very reduced fee. You can also check on them to see if they support such services in your country.

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 05:10:45 PM

Thanks

Probably Bitpay can help! Get in touch with their support team to know more about their offerings. Bitpay is one of the most oldest and trusted settlement provider in this market for cryptocurrency. If you have a good volume, they may be able to offer some customized solution as well. It's better for you to get in touch with them to see if they will send your bitcoin payment instead of fiat. They are mostly used for crypto to fiat settlement for the merchants. But exception can be made I guess!

MinerP (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 11:26:58 PM

Thanks
If I clearly understand your question, you are looking for a platform where you can directly purchase BTC using your credit cards. If this is the case, you location will determine your platform of choice for such transactions. Lately, Binance exchange has made purchase of Btc with credit cards easier and fee friendly for countries they support, Recently they added the gateway for Nigeria at a very reduced fee. You can also check on them to see if they support such services in your country.

I am aware of platforms that I can use to purchase btc.  I am looking for a payment processor that will process cc transactions for an ecommerce site but then convert that payment into crypto and then send the amount to a wallet for a fee. The website is an online dispensary and dealing with banks is a headache.  I am NOT looking for crypto payment processor for there are many available and it already has been it setup.
MinerP (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 11:44:27 PM

Thanks

Probably Bitpay can help! Get in touch with their support team to know more about their offerings. Bitpay is one of the most oldest and trusted settlement provider in this market for cryptocurrency. If you have a good volume, they may be able to offer some customized solution as well. It's better for you to get in touch with them to see if they will send your bitcoin payment instead of fiat. They are mostly used for crypto to fiat settlement for the merchants. But exception can be made I guess!

Bitpay I believe is a crypto processor and I am not looking to purchase BTC.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 03:04:26 AM

The website will be accepting BTC as well but having it accept credit cards will probably increase sales.  

I get your point. But looking for a service like that is a bit difficult. Which is why the websites that I posted above doesn't have enough review, to begin with, so proceed with extreme caution.

Another solution is to have a separate payment processor and then you have to manually convert your fiat to Bitcoin.

Btw, avoid double posting as it breaks forum rules.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███