Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATOMI] New Mimblewimble Swap Cryptocurrency with BTC Exchange  (Read 2323 times)
leo106 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 12:12:48 PM

Beam atomic swaps = 0 per day

Atomis = 100s per day

If you are tired of Beam toxic trolling, come to or community. We don't pay people to spam negative comments.

We just build.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 03:43:14 PM

1) Mac wallet will be delivered in Atomis 1.0.1

OK, thanks

2) When Satoshi LinkedIn

common deflection from premine copy/paste scams

3) Ethereum coming to WalleX Q3 2020

read the questions again, I didn't ask about Ethereum.

come on ... this project is another try to gain some money from people without any knowledge about crypto market

Atomis = 100s per day

If you are tired of Beam toxic trolling, come to or community. We don't pay people to spam negative comments.

We just build.

dude.
you need to chill with the stupid allegations and ridiculous retorts when all i am doing is asking you perfectly feasible questions.

Perfectly feasible questions, which your community should have answers to...

Why would you copy/paste a project that you absolutely loathe? makes no sense.
we like you, chill out and respond like an adult.
leo106 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 08:05:15 PM

If its really copy & paste, please reproduce in 2 seconds which is how long a copy/paste command takes.

Project took months of development but you wouldn't know, you just get paid by Guy to troll.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 09:55:19 PM

If its really copy & paste, please reproduce in 2 seconds which is how long a copy/paste command takes.

Project took months of development but you wouldn't know, you just get paid by Guy to troll.

I'm sorry but responding to legitimate questions with rhetorical questions and accusations doesn't really promote your cause.
I already advised that this forum has always been personal use for my entertainment purposes, and kiddo,

you are highly entertaining.
At least I'm keeping your thread alive Wink

now.. back to the questions pending answers:

OK, thanks

2) When Satoshi LinkedIn

common deflection from premine copy/paste scams

3) Ethereum coming to WalleX Q3 2020

read the questions again, I didn't ask about Ethereum.

come on ... this project is another try to gain some money from people without any knowledge about crypto market

Atomis = 100s per day

We just build.

dude.
you need to chill with the stupid allegations and ridiculous retorts when all i am doing is asking you perfectly feasible questions.

Perfectly feasible questions, which your community should have answers to...

Why would you copy/paste a project that you absolutely loathe? makes no sense.
we like you, chill out and respond like an adult.
leo106 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 05:01:05 PM

From Atomis Team:

"We upgraded our infrastructure for better node performance & cleaned up some of the confusion with the wallet interface so this is NOT a mandatory update but feel free to download Atomis 1.0.11 for Windows https://atomis.org/WalleX.zip
"
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 05:28:01 PM

From Atomis Team:

"We upgraded our infrastructure for better node performance & cleaned up some of the confusion with the wallet interface so this is NOT a mandatory update but feel free to download Atomis 1.0.11 for Windows https://atomis.org/WalleX.zip
"

Mac wallet ready now then?
leo106 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 06:57:38 PM

yes, its ready now if you want to join our QA team, otherwise will be released by end of week
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 08:36:20 PM

yes, its ready now if you want to join our QA team, otherwise will be released by end of week

lol

i'm downloading no files which relate to this scam.

you have offered nothing to my questions but

RED FLAGS

and now you want me to help join your R&D?
i may be daft (on occasion) but i'm not stupid.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
leo106 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 09:03:34 PM

You have been officially promoted to Chief Conspiracy Officer at Beam Inc.

kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 10:01:33 PM

If you make a xerocopy of a 100 dollar bill ... its not worth 100 dollars ... you realize that ?
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 10:17:30 PM

lol

i'm downloading no files which relate to this scam.

you have offered nothing to my questions but

RED FLAGS

and now you want me to help join your R&D?
i may be daft (on occasion) but i'm not stupid.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

you realise that every time you mention the fact that you simply copy/pasted this shitcoin from BEAM, those red flags get bigger and bigger, because by your own doing, you are decrying the project which you forked to create this shitcoin.

Are we having fun yet?
Sold that premine yet?

You have been officially promoted to Chief Conspiracy Officer at Beam Inc.

leo106 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 03:17:08 AM

You are a fine representative of Beam. If you weren't Guy's buddy, you would be out of a job. You don't realize how much you hurt the project. People vote with hashpower and Beam is losing ground consistently over time. Great job buddy!

Oh well, we will keep building.

kaszebe1

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 05:54:03 AM

Lol  you are not building anything. You just clone and premine to make some profit .  Beam is the same shit with its dev tax ....   Only the pure community coins without premine and devtax are trustworthy.
leo106 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 03:03:17 PM

As I said, Beam trolls get paid for this stuff. We will continue to progress.

Mac build released tomorrow just for Beam's Chief Conspiracy Offer. We know he secretly mines Atomis
kaszebe1

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 03:09:54 PM

I can only say : people ! do some research before mining or buying a coin which is forked (in fact it means copied/cloned) from another coin and additionally PREMINED ... They are always end  DEAD !
leo106 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 04:47:56 PM

1.9% premine + 100% block reward to miners = Atomis

20% dev fee + 80% block reward to miners = Beam

Beam raised $5M + $1M for foundation. And won't release any transparency report like Zcash.

So yea, do your research.
kaszebe1

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 08:05:58 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2020, 09:55:32 AM by kaszebe1

Beam raised $5M + $1M for foundation. And won't release any transparency report like Zcash.

Are you really retarded ? Where do i said that Beam is a trustworthy project. Beam is shit too...but at least they have their own code and they didn't copied it like you did.

Your coin is the worst type of shitcoin... Nothing is done by you but set the premine amount.

Do something new and revoutionary and i will be the first to mine it and buy...  but not this shit.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 05:17:34 PM

It has come to the attention of Beam team that you are using creative copyrighted content within your wallet, which our designers require you to change.

thus:

the LOGO which denotes ATOMIC SWAPS within your wallet is one of the pieces within your own wallet which remains as the creative copyrighted property of designers contracted by Beam Privacy, as designed by them and may not be used in your software.

This is a kind and polite request, in the first instance to remove all logo and creative content which is specific to Beam, and used on your wallet.

We fully respect your decision to create a cryptocurrency by utilising the code which was created by Beam Privacy, but kindly request that you design your own creative content and do not continue to utilise creative copyrighted material.

As this is a polite request, we would respectfully ask you to change the creative copyrighted material within your software, to that of your own making.

without prejudice,
Raskul
(on behalf of Beam designers)

leo106 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 06:00:55 PM

that means you have downloaded our wallet, I knew you and Beam Inc are secretly mining

Mac wallet: https://atomis.org/MacOs.dmg

rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 07:30:58 PM

It has come to the attention of Beam team that you are using creative copyrighted content within your wallet, which our designers require you to change.

thus:

the LOGO which denotes ATOMIC SWAPS within your wallet is one of the pieces within your own wallet which remains as the creative copyrighted property of designers contracted by Beam Privacy, as designed by them and may not be used in your software.

This is a kind and polite request, in the first instance to remove all logo and creative content which is specific to Beam, and used on your wallet.

We fully respect your decision to create a cryptocurrency by utilising the code which was created by Beam Privacy, but kindly request that you design your own creative content and do not continue to utilise creative copyrighted material.

As this is a polite request, we would respectfully ask you to change the creative copyrighted material within your software, to that of your own making.

without prejudice,
Raskul
(on behalf of Beam designers)

that means you have downloaded our wallet, I knew you and Beam Inc are secretly mining

Beam designers seen a screenshot of your copied wallet online,

please see
https://t.me/Beam_RU/63076

hence my request to you above.
please advise at your earliest convenience when you will have amended the creative copyrighted materials.

thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: