Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATOMI] New Mimblewimble Swap Cryptocurrency with BTC Exchange  (Read 2323 times)
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 09:38:31 AM

If anyone wonders why Beam community has eroded into conspiracy theorists and accusations of dev team dumping, look no further than the paid troll in chief Mr. Raskul.

I have no 'conspiracy theories', simply questions on your project with you fail to answer.

This is why people are leaving Beam community. It became toxic just like its representatives.

Have a wonderful weekend Raskul.

So what you are telling me is that you can't answer these simple questions...?

Got a Mac version?

It offers INSTANT liquidity for miners to BTC, LTC & other soon.

...because it's been copy/pasted from Beam, which already offered those things.

Q. When ETH bridges to ATOMI?

A. When Beam develop it.

next....

Simple questions asked ^^ you have failed to answer.

Most importantly, you advise your community that your team are great people...

So who exactly are the team? LinkedIn profiles would be beneficial.

By failing to answer these simple questions and brushing over them with accusations of trolling, you are merely offering your community a big red flag.

as ever, i use this forum for personal entertainment, and as ever copypaste coins are a great source of entertainment.

just answer the questions?
sssergy2705
Copper Member

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 09:46:43 AM

And who will tell me who created Bitcoin?
Maybe we will stop using it?
kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 11:34:12 AM

There are the same people behind this coin who made LiteCash ...

The LiteCash project failed so they are trying to make ATOMI ... Both are plain BEAM clones ...

Waste of time ...

leo106 (OP)

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 03:30:04 PM

Beam trolls are freaking out with their conspiracy theories and fake news because their hashpower is 2M. That is lower than launch date in Jan 2019. Their project is failing because its centralized and controlled by one Guy.

Take a look at their atomic swaps. A feature they paid devs to develop. Nobody uses anything they create. And they take a massive 20% cut from miners.

Atomis fixes this. We have more atomic swap transactions in 3 days then Beam in 3 months.

Stop conspiracy theories Beam trolls and try to get people to use the product you raised $5M to build.

Or join a decentralized community like Atomis where people are working together and don't have investors to answer to.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 07:17:30 PM

If anyone wonders why Beam community has eroded into conspiracy theorists and accusations of dev team dumping, look no further than the paid troll in chief Mr. Raskul.

I have no 'conspiracy theories', simply questions on your project with you fail to answer.

This is why people are leaving Beam community. It became toxic just like its representatives.

Got a Mac version?

A. When Beam develop it.

next....

By failing to answer these simple questions and brushing over them with accusations of trolling, you are merely offering your community a big red flag.

as ever, i use this forum for personal entertainment, and as ever copypaste coins are a great source of entertainment.

Beam trolls are freaking out with their conspiracy theories and fake news because their hashpower is 2M. That is lower than launch date in Jan 2019. Their project is failing because its centralized and controlled by one Guy.

Take a look at their atomic swaps. A feature they paid devs to develop. Nobody uses anything they create. And they take a massive 20% cut from miners.

Atomis fixes this. We have more atomic swap transactions in 3 days then Beam in 3 months.

Stop conspiracy theories Beam trolls and try to get people to use the product you raised $5M to build.

Or join a decentralized community like Atomis where people are working together and don't have investors to answer to.

can't you just give simple answers here, instead of trying to cause division?
we respect the fact that you have chosen Beam to copy/paste and we would also consider adding anything worthwhile that you create as a result of your copy/pasting the Beam project... are those ^ questions too difficult to answer?
leo106 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:26:06 PM

I'll gladly answer when you answer why 1 person controls Beam's "foundation" funds. And where is the money being held and spent after paying developers?

Even Zcash released a transparency report.
kaszebe1

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:33:22 PM

Thia project is a joke ... Its another attempt to get rich quick for its creators. They see Beam Trolls everywhere ... lol ...

Its not 2017 .. you cant just copy another coin ....

too late my friend..
leo106 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:38:19 PM

Enjoy getting dumped on by massive 20% dev share that costs them $0
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 11:10:10 PM

I'll gladly answer when you answer why 1 person controls Beam's "foundation" funds. And where is the money being held and spent after paying developers?

Even Zcash released a transparency report.
and here was me thinking you valued the Beam project (you chose to copy-paste Beam, over Zec)
and to anser your question..
your presumptions are so far wrong, you clearly didn't read up on the project which you forked, before you forked it.

come back at me with answers to my initial questions to you, and I will explain why you are so wrong.

Got a Mac version?

A. When Beam develop it.

next....

can't you just give simple answers here, instead of trying to cause division?
we respect the fact that you have chosen Beam to copy/paste and we would also consider adding anything worthwhile that you create as a result of your copy/pasting the Beam project... are those ^ questions too difficult to answer?
revn9ne

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 10:24:33 AM

it is interesting reading the comments about this project

What would be the selling "feature" of this project compared to something like Komodos AtomicDEX

I've read/seen too much FUD with BEAM/MW

However, I am open for discussion

leo106 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 03:00:04 PM

"Atomis Roadmap & Vision article will be published on Medium this Monday. We are also working to have Atomis 1.1 ready for release on all major platforms including Mac by the end next week. We appreciate the support from @everyone and are humbled by the early transaction volume in wallet."

- Atomis Team in Discord https://discord.gg/D9cfT6J
kaszebe1

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 03:45:16 PM

Im kindly remind that this project is a copy of beam and its PREMINED !

So the purpose of its existence is clear. Its cloned BEAM to earn few bucks on naive people that cant compare code.

Its creators are the same people who made LiteCash coin (another BEAM clone) but that project failed cause they commited too many mistakes  (like stealing photos from the net to make fake "team" ).

BE AWARE if dont want waste your money or time for mining !

leo106 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 05:36:33 PM

U must be paid by Beam. That's what a 20% dev fee gets you.

Fake News!

Have fun with your conspiracy theories while Atomis publishes a vision and roadmap. Something most Mimblewimble projects are lacking.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 05:48:27 PM

Fake News!

Have fun with your conspiracy theories while Atomis publishes a vision and roadmap. Something most Mimblewimble projects are lacking.

you seem to know all about fake news son.  Roll Eyes
kaszebe1

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 04:11:45 PM

Fake News!

What vision you can have if everything you present is copy/paste from Beam code ?

Roadmap ?!  LOL ...  Thats a big thing ... I can write dozens of roadmaps for you ...

Let's face it you are counting on completely ignorant people who cant compare the code and dont know anything about history of crypto projects ...

leo106 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 08:43:50 PM

https://atomis.org/WalleX.pdf
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 08:52:00 PM

Cool!

I have 3 easy questions for your consideration:

1. got a mac wallet? I only have a mac :/
2. can you let us know the linkedin profiles of the atomi team, and their credentials in this field please?
3. your document above doesn't mention erc20 bridges from ETH to atomi, does this mean you won't be forking Beam at any of the Beam hard fork events in the future?

cheers ,

Raskul.

leo106 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 10:40:44 PM

1) Mac wallet will be delivered in Atomis 1.0.1

2) When Satoshi LinkedIn

3) Ethereum coming to WalleX Q3 2020
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 08:22:57 AM

OK, thanks

2) When Satoshi LinkedIn

common deflection from premine copy/paste scams

read the questions again, I didn't ask about Ethereum.
kaszebe1

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 09:41:03 AM

OK, thanks

2) When Satoshi LinkedIn

common deflection from premine copy/paste scams

read the questions again, I didn't ask about Ethereum.

come on ... this project is another try to gain some money from people without any knowledge about crypto market
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: