Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which will be the best altcoin to invest now  (Read 2161 times)
Wysi (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 09:51:48 PM

As we have witnessed an unexpected dump when everything was going smooth most of the altcoin's value has dropped as well, but this can be utilised as one more opportunity for those who missed out to invest before the previous pump. We are all aware that the value of Bitcoin will certainly raise but at the same time not all of us can afford to invest into Bitcoin hence some of us choose altcoins to invest rather han Bitcoin but which altcoin do you think will be a the right choice ? I will stick to Ethereum and TRON, kindly share your choices.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 04:09:37 AM

I would refrain from investing too much in alt-coins. I think the majority of your portfolio should be in BTC since its the most probable to still exist in 5 years time. If you were to invest them just invest in the top 20 alt-coins on the coin marketcap. Many of them are still pretty cheap. There are also IEO coins like Binanace Coin and LEO which are great investments as long as the exchanges don't get hacked or close down in the near future.

If top 20 is too much for you then just invest in the alt futures listed on Bitmex. Most of those have lots of liquidity and can easily move in exponential price increases. Just keep in mind that they are very difficult to day trade but from a long term perspective should make you money. However if bitcoin doesn't exist in 5 years keep in mind neither will those alt-coins, so there is always a degree of risk.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 05:15:17 AM

As we have witnessed an unexpected dump when everything was going smooth most of the altcoin's value has dropped as well, but this can be utilised as one more opportunity for those who missed out to invest before the previous pump. We are all aware that the value of Bitcoin will certainly raise but at the same time not all of us can afford to invest into Bitcoin hence some of us choose altcoins to invest rather han Bitcoin but which altcoin do you think will be a the right choice ? I will stick to Ethereum and TRON, kindly share your choices.
The current market is little drawback of many legal issues so we never finalized the best altcoin in Crypto platform. Normally everyone concentrate the trading so we can choose our convenient platform at anytime, Because trading have many techniques so we only decide our profit ratio so once it will backward automatically decentralised coin will move to stable coin. You can analyse the past one week journey you will understand the desire coin.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:39:44 AM

In altcoins I always find possibilities in Ethereum and it's my estimate that mostly people like this well established altcoin I understand that these days its performance is not good at all but I think it has much ability to make more progress in near future the popularity of ethereum network is good enough and this could be the main reason of its further growth.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:42:14 AM

Well,,, nothing surprising there. Bitcoin always goes up/down by 10% in a day, and then the trend changes in one direction for a few days or weeks. And altcoins fall/rise even more than BTC. Pattern is similar so we should not be surprised.

TRON? After all the issues Justin Sun keeps making?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SheriffEl

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 11:32:34 AM

I'm more of a gambler and i still believe in some projects, thats why i'm holding KAVA and NWC at the moment. One of these two project actually started a holding event so i'm thinking of joining it, https://newscrypto.io/holder_rewards.pdf , however i did not do my research on it yet.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 11:40:27 AM

Its just normal for a market to have corrections and it is indeed an opportunity for you to buy cheap coins.It isnt really necessary for you to buy a whole coin of btc yet you can invest on small partials too.
Diversifying or considering alts into your list isnt are really a bad idea though and you mentioned those top coins currently in the market which we can presume that these are main coins that will
pump or rise up when the market becomes well or better.Not all the times alts prices do correlate with btc but after all these years we've been observing it do really reacts that way.

kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 01:19:29 PM

I would suggest you to go with this two alts because ETH is one which always comes to our mind with strong potential similarly TRON is growing very fast and has the capability to dominate the top CMC list I mean in top 5, and yes it's obvious that buying coins in this situation could be a great fit for crypto forum. Eth is the one which is the most valuable block chain after BTC where as TRONs transaction speed is fast when compared to other alts. This is how you differentiate and buy coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
investortrusted

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 01:53:40 PM

I am an early miner of Sevabit. Messaging and payment app. 

They are offering a great deal of a million coins or 2 million to any early backer. 1 or 2 btc raise.

Basically a brief summary. It will enable them list on decent exchanges and make improvements.

You can pm the admin @sevaritzy on telegram directly or I can put you in touch with them.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 03:31:24 PM

I think bitcoin can still be held in an amount less than 1 bitcoin and there is no need to force it to invest as fully as bitcoin because it will be difficult for small investors.

But here I am of the opinion that I will hold ETH, BSV, LINK in altcoin and this is quite low the right time to hold in the next few months and I think if the bullrun comes again then this increase will be quite large so the profit will be maximal if you hold from the price low.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 03:46:59 PM

Ethereum's price has been increasing since this year came, for those who hold ethereum at the last year then they will be profited now.

Tron, I don't know this coin is still potential. This coin price had increased when its creator met Warren Buffet and he had gave 1BTC at that time. But now, this coin price has been decreasing as well then I don't think it will be the best portfolio for you.

But, just wonderinv why you role out bitcoin at the current situation. I'm still believe bitcoin is more promising then any altcoin out there. You don't need to buy 1 BTC, but you just need to collect a bit satoshi step by step. Halving event and other thing such many countries out there will surely help its price increasing a lot.
sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:00:02 PM

Now almost all alts are falling equally in the market, so if you want, you can choose any alts from the top and boldly invest in it now.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 07:42:07 AM

Now almost all alts are falling equally in the market, so if you want, you can choose any alts from the top and boldly invest in it now.

I agree majority of alts are failing to perform but at the same time it will bounce back as well, all we need to do is wait patiently until the market color changes. And yes investing at this moment is really a great option 😊

And my favorite pick will be Ethereum which will always be a king of alts for me. Worth investment without any doubt.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 11:59:19 AM

Honestly looking at altcoins as it is right now, there is really no way of knowing which one would be the perfect one to invest and which one would be the worst. Any coin you can say right now could be very well the best there is or the worst there is and we wouldn't really know the difference neither so it is basically not a great way to calculate what you can pick right now.

Maybe the coin you pick will do 500% profit, or maybe it will drop 80% this year and we probably wouldn't know about it and can't predict it. The only guarantee I can give is bitcoin and ethereum, those will not go up more than 3x for sure, and they will not go down more than 70% neither, they will be somewhere in between 100% guaranteed, not a small difference of course but better than others.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 01:21:43 PM

That is true, the prices are decreasing now. Bitcoin price has been decreasing more than $6000 and it is dreadful, I cannot imagine this situation will come when the halving event will be happen nearly. For OP I will give you a recommendation to choose bitcoin first before you choose an altcoin unless you have bought bitcoin and you hold it until now. If you find an altcoin seem like XRP and NXT are deserves as an option. Have you get an information that XRP has corporation with moneygram to be used as payment system on amazon? You should read the information and here is the link https://dailyhodl.com/2020/03/06/ripple-partner-moneygram-turns-to-amazon-and-google-to-power-faster-payments/ this information will give a lot of effect for the ripple price later.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 07:13:14 PM

Now the whole market has fallen by about 20%, it is possible that the fall will continue, but when the market starts to turn around and grow, I think it is worth investing in ETH.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 01:37:23 AM

ETH will be a great choice at this time, good hold other than BTC but if you want to make or get more profile why not take a risk on other small tokens/coins? Well, that is still up to you. However as we see this massive dump, is this really the end of it? or are we still going to expect lower than the basement dump? Who knows...
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 02:02:03 AM

Many altcoin have been in lower price and best moment to buy or invest right now, but you need waiting for awhile until price back to normal and going up to the higher price, when bitcoin and altcoin have top price you will get much profit.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 05:41:13 AM

Well for me Ethereum and BCH will rise up sooner or later. It will have a bull run after this drop. If I am going to invest, I am going to this two coins since they are the most trusted coin by so many investors that allows them to be placed on the top of the market. Sooner or later, it will rise up and make our investment profitable.

Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 06:13:50 AM

Many altcoin have been in lower price and best moment to buy or invest right now, but you need waiting for awhile until price back to normal and going up to the higher price, when bitcoin and altcoin have top price you will get much profit.
after seeing the prices today, I could not say anything more. I don't know what altcoin is good to hold. in fact, I am hesitant to hold bitcoin at this time because the reduction in 2 days is almost $ 3,500. that's a truly extraordinary number. for now, I might keep holding ethereum, and assume that there will be a slight increase in the coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄