Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Amazon Purchasing Service.  (Read 288 times)
mikeywith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6374

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 11:33:17 PM

I have a wishlist for $1080, would like to pay in BTC and I expect to get a decent discount since BTC is king. Cheesy

If I don't know you well or we have not traded before and you are not a highly trusted member, you will either go first or we use escrow.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikeywith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 01:52:22 AM

bump.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:05:45 AM

https://purse.io/ is designed for this purpose. You can get up to 30% discount I think, depends how long you're willing to wait for the order to be filled.

Anything more than 30% discount and you're just asking to have your orders filled with fraudulently obtained giftcards.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 03:21:15 PM

I'd also recommend purse.io, 15% discount and you will recieve your order in 4-6 days (or choose a bigger discount if you don't mind waiting). Much safer and it will get the job done instantly.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
mikeywith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 06:42:00 PM

I'd also recommend purse.io, 15% discount and you will recieve your order in 4-6 days (or choose a bigger discount if you don't mind waiting). Much safer and it will get the job done instantly.

https://purse.io/ is designed for this purpose. You can get up to 30% discount I think, depends how long you're willing to wait for the order to be filled.

Anything more than 30% discount and you're just asking to have your orders filled with fraudulently obtained giftcards.

Thank you both for trying to help. I am actually well aware of Purse.io, I have in fact used it so many times and I still use it here and there, but there are a few things which I dislike about purse.io and that's the reason why I want someone/something else to provide me this service, I am not looking for 30% or any insane discounts by the way.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 07:51:58 PM

Thank you both for trying to help. I am actually well aware of Purse.io, I have in fact used it so many times and I still use it here and there, but there are a few things which I dislike about purse.io and that's the reason why I want someone/something else to provide me this service, I am not looking for 30% or any insane discounts by the way.

What do you dislike about Purse? I was planning on using it for a few large purchases soon...
mikeywith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 08:50:29 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2020, 09:17:42 PM by mikeywith
Merited by DarkDays (2)

What do you dislike about Purse? I was planning on using it for a few large purchases soon...

Quite a few things, the fact that many of those earners keep canceling orders after accepting them and coming up with some funny excuses is annoying, Purse team said they penalize those earners when they do it quite often but that doesn't really change a thing, the main problem I have with purse, however, is the fact that the way it works gives the earners more advantages over the shopper, whereby they indirectly have the chance to trade "safely" using your bitcoin, and here is an example.

You placed an order on March the 10th and it gets filled the same day when bitcoin price was trading for $8000, your order total is $4000 so you have to pay 0.5BTC - discount, that amount sits in purse.io escrow wallet/account.

To this point everything is great, say you got a 15% discount and paid only $3400 which is equivalent to 0.425 BTC, the shopper wakes up the next day and sees bitcoin price at $4000 when they have technically bought it for 8000+15% = $9200, in a fair scenario, you being shopper should not encounter any loses because you have ALREADY paid the amount in BTC according to the price of the date of purchase, but the shopper being a human being and seeing they can ctr+z what's considered a terrible trade they can easily cancel the order, (even after it has been shipped in some cases).

In other words, the earner has all the power to chose between 0.425BTC*4000$ = 1700$ or $4000, I am not aware of so many honest human beings who will accept their bad luck/judgment and settle for $1700 when they can cancel the order and get back their $4000.

Once and if they do so, Purse will be nice enough to refund you the 0.425BTC which now worth only $1700, so you simply lost $1700.

Now let's look at the other scenario when BTC prices heads the other direction from $8000 to $16,000, the shopper can't cancel the order and the earner will receive 0.425BTC or $6800 as opposed to $3400, which makes sense as the shopper needs to take that loss and accept their bad luck.

So in a nutshell, the shopper has the advantage regardless of where bitcoin price goes, it goes up - they make more money, it goes down - they make more money too, and everything is the exact opposite on the shopper's side, those are just examples, you don't see bitcoin go down or up 50% every day but with bitcoin being so volatile you are always subject to the example above regardless of the percentage.

There are probably a few options to fix this major issue, using a stable coin might be an option, I am sure purse know better, and it may not be just a matter of a piece of code added to their website, and I am also sure many earners have complained about the issue so maybe someday in the future they will fix the issue.

With that being said, it goes without saying that based on my experience, Purse.io has probably the best support team one can ask for, the user interface is great, it's probably the best option to those who make small personal orders, but making large orders especially if you are planning on doing business Purse.io might not be the best option in my honest opinion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 09:16:59 PM

<snip>

Sounds like an absolute shitshow, you have thoroughly convinced me not to bother trying my luck at Purse.io

I was already having second thoughts because I didn't want to be exposed to BTC volatility for any amount of time, but this just solidifies it.

Right now I personally purchase Amazon gift cards directly from Bitrefill. If you use the lightning network you can get a 2% discount, which is not great but it's something.
mikeywith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 12:55:30 AM

you have thoroughly convinced me not to bother trying my luck at Purse.io

I hope I didn't leave you or anyone else who read this with the impression that Purse.io somehow does not work or they are dishonest, it's certainly not that and for those who don't do it for business where every single drop in bitcoin price matters, IMO purse.io is the best option out there.

Right now I personally purchase Amazon gift cards directly from Bitrefill. If you use the lightning network you can get a 2% discount, which is not great but it's something.

Yup 2% is better than nothing and you don't expose yourself to bitcoin volatility, or maybe one day soon bitcoin market will be large enough to maintain low volatility which is perfect for services like Purse.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 02:00:52 AM

Yup 2% is better than nothing and you don't expose yourself to bitcoin volatility, or maybe one day soon bitcoin market will be large enough to maintain low volatility which is perfect for services like Purse.io.
I don't know if you really need an Amazon gift card, but I can give it to you for a discount  Wink I'm still wondering about offering this service on this forum, maybe this is a good opportunity to test it out (if you're interested). Basically, I don't really own it, I will buy it from others and resell it to you guys  Cheesy I think 20% is a reasonable discount  Kiss

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
mikeywith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 05:47:09 PM

I will buy it from others and resell it to you guys  Cheesy I think 20% is a reasonable discount  Kiss

For personal reasons, I can't really use Amazon anyway, if you think you can get a legit 20% discount, you can offer purchasing services of say 10-15% discount and still make a profit, or you might as well just use purse.io and buy stuff for others and still make a profit, that just a suggestion which indeed may be a bit biased.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 03:13:43 AM

For personal reasons, I can't really use Amazon anyway, if you think you can get a legit 20% discount, you can offer purchasing services of say 10-15% discount and still make a profit, or you might as well just use purse.io and buy stuff for others and still make a profit, that just a suggestion which indeed may be a bit biased.
So my recommendation is that I will check out the list of 8 products you need with a reasonable discount. I have never done this before, but without any difficulty, I think a 10% discount would be a reasonable price for both. If you want to do it, PM me for further discussion of what we need  Wink

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄